Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Melanie Griffith: 'People tell me I look horrible'

Oh shit not another one. Then stop reading about your fucking self on the interwebz! You got more fucking money than I do...do something with it!
    rollo likes this.

Melanie, the truth WILL set you free... but it's gonna piss you off first.
    czb and lucianodel like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

fgg

she's also a terrible actress. she was on a season premiere recently and totally sucked.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Her husband looks good.

Yep, 3 kids, one with Steven Bauer, one with Don Johnson, and one with Antonio. But she might be talking about Johnson's son with Patti D'Arbanville? He's the one on the left, if that's not obvious. Looks just like his dad.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^ Wow, I thought her mother was Melanie at first.

She looked surprisingly good, if plastic on Raising Hope this week. I was very surprised.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Yeah, Melanie's mom is pretty hot, if not plastic and wearing a questionable dress.

Did Melanie spend a lot of time raising the kid Don Johnson had with Patti D'Arbanville or is she just close to him because her kids are?

I agree that people say shit on Twitter or the internet they'd never have the guts to say to someone's face and that's BS. I don't think celebrities should get special treatment and I have no problem calling them out on their shit, but just because they're famous doesn't give you the right to throw your own common courtesy out the window. People suck.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Damn Jessie does look like his dad. I think Melanie was in his life pretty much the whole time and since her daughter is his halfsister maybe she does consider him her child.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Her son is hot! Though he is pinging my (admittedly shit) gaydar. Her daughter is the chick in 21 Jump Street and The Social Network (the one who has sex with JT), if I remember correctly.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Bronze Member

Re: the photo - Is Banderas standing on a box? And I had no idea Tippie Hedren was so petite. No wonder she wasn't interested in Alfred Hitchcock. He would have crushed her.Re: Melanie/acting/appearance- She was wonderful in Working Girl. My family lived on Staten Island for a while, and she was so much like girls I remember from school, it was sidesplitting. Joan Cusack seemed a little more Bronx to me, for some reason... Anyway, I seem to recall that up until Bonfire of the Vanities MG was just herself, but she had work done on her breasts during the shoot without telling the director that rendered continuity a faint hope. I remember wondering why on earth she would have felt the need, because if you saw her scooting around in her knickers with that vacuum cleaner in WG, she was pretty jawdropping. But aren't plastic surgeons a creepy bunch? Their work kind of breaks out amongst groups of women, like an epidemic. Look at Naomi Campbell and Madonna. Like those stepford wivish Meryl Norman ads from the 70s. What I find so puzzling is, you're a board certified doctor. You have training, state of the art blah blah blah and major hospitals at your disposal. How the hell do you damage someone's face? I think most of them are making it up as they go along.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information