Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Melanie Griffith Files for Divorce?

Let's start a rumor that it's Jennifer Aniston!
    Trixie and Brookie like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Sorry, maybe it was just one photo, in the Daily Mail article I posted. Supposedly taken at Cannes, no clue if there are more or who the woman is.

How did I miss this? It does look like a friendly hug though
    snoopqueen, llamamama and redcat like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I wonder if this is going to be like the time the Fail started trying to insinuate that Russell Brand was cheating on Katy Perry after printing a load of pap shots of him with a blonde and then pulling the article when commentators started pointing out it was his mother
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Let's start a rumor that it's Jennifer Aniston!
    Heh, she needs some rumors but ...

I am sure there was an agreement that Melanie would file and that it was an open marriage anyway. There's no going back.
    snoopqueen likes this.

I thought it looked like Dakota from the back. His eyes look teary. If he weren't so short maybe I'd go for him.

Could be. Same hair.

JazzyGirl likes this.

That embrace hardly looks romantic. Not to me anyway.

Well, I googled and the alleged "other woman" from Cannes is most definitely a brunette. So who the hell knows where the Daily Mail got that other photo.

BY JOANNA CRAWLEY ON JUNE 9, 2014
    Antonio Banderas' Expendables 3 Co-Star Insists She Is Not To Blame For Actor's Split From Melanie Griffith

Natalie Burn was seen enjoying a sultry dance with the star in Cannes

Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas announced their separation last week, but despite the rumours there is no other woman. Antonio's Expendables 3 co-star Natalie Burn has spoken out after photos of her dancing with the actor at the Cannes Film Festival sparked reports of trouble in his 18-year marriage.

Antonio and Natalie were busy promoting their new movie at the film festival in May, when photos of the actor enjoying a Flamenco dance hit headlines.

Despite the rumours, Natalie has insisted they were just two friends having some fun.

“I know he mentioned he had some problems [in his marriage]. In Cannes he was saying that he was trying to fix the marriage,” the actress has told Radar Online. “He is the most gracious person in real life. I thought it was amazing that he was so open to dancing. He’s got such a great personality. I’m actually a trained dancer and I used to dance Flamenco. So he just said, ‘Hey, let’s dance!’”
    Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas announced their split last week (WENN)
    “He is an amazing actor and mentor, but he’s more like a dad to me,” she added of their friendship.

“I was worried about that when the pictures came out. I personally wouldn’t think anything about it because we worked together. I was worried for him. I didn’t want him to get in trouble for that. I don’t think we thought about it when we danced. But we were there for a party for the film with the cast. We came with other people and didn’t come together. We just had a lot of fun.”

The actress has also insisted that Antonio spent much of their time together speaking about Melanie. “He’s deeply in love with her… In Cannes he was sad which is why he told people and how much he wanted to work it out. When he said it he was upset and obviously going through a rough time. I just told him he should fix whatever is going on and I hope they come to better terms. I think they’re one of those Old Hollywood couples you want to see stay together.”
    Natalie Burn has insisted she has had nothing to do with the split (WENN)
    “He would talk about her on set. He’d say things like, ‘We did this movie together’ and ‘I’ve written this script with her.’ I know he’s really fond of her. I never met her, but I know he’s so in love.”
    Antonio and Melanie announced the end of their marriage on Friday. In a joint statement released to EntertainmentWise, the couple said: "We have thoughtfully and consensually decided to finalize our almost twenty years marriage in a loving and friendly manner honoring and respecting each other, our family and friends and the beautiful time we have spent together - Melanie & Antonio."

Read more at Antonio Banderas' Expendables 3 Co-Star Insists She Is Not To Blame For Actor's Split From Melanie Griffith | EntertainmentWise
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Are we sure that is a woman?? Damn.
    Slushie and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

Those shoes...hideous.

Not sure who he is hugging,...but I think the hug looks more like a father hugging a daughter than a lovers embrace, too.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

No one can think he has only one woman, no?

She kinds looks like young Val Kilmer in a wig in that photo. Maybe it's just a bad picture...

Edit: Nope.

----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I think they’re one of those Old Hollywood couples you want to see stay together.”
    *limping away on my walker*
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Young Val Kilmer... *sigh*

Now I know how Shed feels about the Fat Axl pictures.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information