Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Melania Trump: The Art of Her Deal

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Reportedly, they don't live together now. Reportedly, they have totally separate areas/bedrooms in the residence.
    I've read reports that Melania and Barron live in Baltimore with her parents.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    I've read reports that Melania and Barron live in Baltimore with her parents.

Barron attends school at St. Andrews Episcopal School, which is in Potomac, MD, outside Washington, D.C. So if Melania and Barron are living with her parents, it is more likely to be in Potomac rather than in Baltimore. And why not? I wouldn't want to live with Donald Trump, either!
    BITTER likes this.

yeah i've heard her parents live near potomac. it wouldn't make sense for them to live in baltimore since the only reason they moved here from new york is to be with melania and barron. plus, potomac is home to a lot of tacky new money.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I have also heard she doesn't "officially" live in the WH.
    sputnik likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Whatever excuse she has to come with, she's not laying down at night next to this asshole. Not even with him being the president.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah i've heard her parents live near potomac. it wouldn't make sense for them to live in baltimore since the only reason they moved here from new york is to be with melania and barron. plus, potomac is home to a lot of tacky new money.
    I have family in an older section of Potomac. It was one of my favorite areas. I took my SO there, hoping he would fall in love and want to move back. Nope, he said the same thing. Lots of tacky people there.
    sputnik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I have family in an older section of Potomac. It was one of my favorite areas. I took my SO there, hoping he would fall in love and want to move back. Nope, he said the same thing. Lots of tacky people there.
    yeah it's actually a really pretty area, the river is gorgeous and it's very green and there are some older parts, and some great vineyards and glenstone (amazing art museum) is there too. but there's been an invasion of tacky new money and i remember passing by one area on my way to glenstone where it's just tacky mcmansion after tacky mcmansion, each one done up in a different style that wants to be spanish or italian or french but is more like the vegas bordello version of spanish, italian or french. and they're all right there on display from the main road because they want their awful taste in plain view for all to see, i guess. basically it's the total opposite of the beautiful but tasteful homes in bethesda or kalorama or georgetown. there's a reason the real housewives franchise chose potomac for their DC area show...
    Last edited by sputnik; July 1st, 2020 at 11:20 AM.
    czb and KrisNine like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah it's actually a really pretty area, the river is gorgeous and it's very green and there are some older parts, and some great vineyards and glenstone (amazing art museum) is there too. but there's been an invasion of tacky new money and i remember passing by one area on my way to glenstone where it's just tacky mcmansion after tacky mcmansion, each one done up in a different style that wants to be spanish or italian or french but is more like the vegas bordello version of spanish, italian or french. and they're all right there on display from the main road because they want their awful taste in plain view for all to see, i guess. basically it's the total opposite of the beautiful but tasteful homes in bethesda or kalorama or georgetown. there's a reason the real housewives franchise chose potomac for their DC area show...
    We've been house hunting for a while and we describe places as Housewives of... or Carmella Soprano!! Also, the Joanna Gaines models! Lol.
    sputnik and czb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Also, the Joanna Gaines models! Lol.
    What is a Joanna Gaines model? Wholesome, pretty, with a moron husband?

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Barron attends school at St. Andrews Episcopal School, which is in Potomac, MD, outside Washington, D.C. So if Melania and Barron are living with her parents, it is more likely to be in Potomac rather than in Baltimore. And why not? I wouldn't want to live with Donald Trump, either!
    Shit, I bet the vermin moved out too...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information