Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 55 of 55
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Melania Trump: The Art of Her Deal

  1. #46
    Gold Member Patty Rox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Randomville
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Reportedly, they don't live together now. Reportedly, they have totally separate areas/bedrooms in the residence.
    I've read reports that Melania and Barron live in Baltimore with her parents.

  2. #47
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    I've read reports that Melania and Barron live in Baltimore with her parents.


    Barron attends school at St. Andrews Episcopal School, which is in Potomac, MD, outside Washington, D.C. So if Melania and Barron are living with her parents, it is more likely to be in Potomac rather than in Baltimore. And why not? I wouldn't want to live with Donald Trump, either!
    BITTER likes this.

  3. #48
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    57,746

    Default

    yeah i've heard her parents live near potomac. it wouldn't make sense for them to live in baltimore since the only reason they moved here from new york is to be with melania and barron. plus, potomac is home to a lot of tacky new money.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  4. #49
    Elite Member louiswinthorpe111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    13,887

    Default

    I have also heard she doesn't "officially" live in the WH.
    sputnik likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

  5. #50
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,422

    Default

    Whatever excuse she has to come with, she's not laying down at night next to this asshole. Not even with him being the president.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  6. #51
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    23,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah i've heard her parents live near potomac. it wouldn't make sense for them to live in baltimore since the only reason they moved here from new york is to be with melania and barron. plus, potomac is home to a lot of tacky new money.
    I have family in an older section of Potomac. It was one of my favorite areas. I took my SO there, hoping he would fall in love and want to move back. Nope, he said the same thing. Lots of tacky people there.
    sputnik likes this.

  7. #52
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    57,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I have family in an older section of Potomac. It was one of my favorite areas. I took my SO there, hoping he would fall in love and want to move back. Nope, he said the same thing. Lots of tacky people there.
    yeah it's actually a really pretty area, the river is gorgeous and it's very green and there are some older parts, and some great vineyards and glenstone (amazing art museum) is there too. but there's been an invasion of tacky new money and i remember passing by one area on my way to glenstone where it's just tacky mcmansion after tacky mcmansion, each one done up in a different style that wants to be spanish or italian or french but is more like the vegas bordello version of spanish, italian or french. and they're all right there on display from the main road because they want their awful taste in plain view for all to see, i guess. basically it's the total opposite of the beautiful but tasteful homes in bethesda or kalorama or georgetown. there's a reason the real housewives franchise chose potomac for their DC area show...
    Last edited by sputnik; July 1st, 2020 at 11:20 AM.
    czb and KrisNine like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  8. #53
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    23,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah it's actually a really pretty area, the river is gorgeous and it's very green and there are some older parts, and some great vineyards and glenstone (amazing art museum) is there too. but there's been an invasion of tacky new money and i remember passing by one area on my way to glenstone where it's just tacky mcmansion after tacky mcmansion, each one done up in a different style that wants to be spanish or italian or french but is more like the vegas bordello version of spanish, italian or french. and they're all right there on display from the main road because they want their awful taste in plain view for all to see, i guess. basically it's the total opposite of the beautiful but tasteful homes in bethesda or kalorama or georgetown. there's a reason the real housewives franchise chose potomac for their DC area show...
    We've been house hunting for a while and we describe places as Housewives of... or Carmella Soprano!! Also, the Joanna Gaines models! Lol.
    sputnik and czb like this.

  9. #54
    Elite Member Lofty Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Also, the Joanna Gaines models! Lol.
    What is a Joanna Gaines model? Wholesome, pretty, with a moron husband?

  10. #55
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Barron attends school at St. Andrews Episcopal School, which is in Potomac, MD, outside Washington, D.C. So if Melania and Barron are living with her parents, it is more likely to be in Potomac rather than in Baltimore. And why not? I wouldn't want to live with Donald Trump, either!
    Shit, I bet the vermin moved out too...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: April 25th, 2018, 08:53 PM
  2. Melania Trump in Delpozo
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
  3. Melania Trump and Ivanka Trump- MET Ball
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 5th, 2010, 08:43 AM
  4. Melania and Barron Trump
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: March 7th, 2009, 05:42 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: October 27th, 2006, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •