Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: Melania Trump: The Art of Her Deal

How nice for Melanoma. What a welcome change of pace from her previous transactions, "feefty dollars vor hant job. Von hundret eef you want vife to vatch".
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    please. i'm sure he pays them to say it, it's probably part of the pre-nup.
    besides, even if his dick was huge (it's not #believestormy) there's no way anyone with his petty shitty personality and attention span would know how to use it, much less care to.

i think it was andré leon talley who said the only things she cared about in life are barron and herself. i'm paraphrasing but he said something like she's the best groomed person i've ever met. basically all she does is look after her son and look after and pamper herself. she has no need for anything or anyone else.
    Things you can tell by looking at her.
    She's like the perfect golddigger Terminator. All reptile brain.
    sputnik, KrisNine, BITTER and 1 others like this.

I'm sure Melania could give two shits if he cheats on her. That means she doesn't have to fuck him. As long as he kept it private, she DGAF.
    Kittylady, czb, rollo and 2 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I'm sure Melania could give two shits if he cheats on her. That means she doesn't have to fuck him. As long as he kept it private, she DGAF.
    And she's certainly not going to divorce him unless she absolutely has to. He's 74, obese and his insane rants send his blood pressure up a little more every day. She's not going to settle for whatever her prenup allows when an even bigger slice is edging closer every day.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^

People like Orange45 live forever. Their poison keeps them preserved. Now - what I would like to see is him out of the White House
    and a few months later she's seen with an attractive lover. Splain that one former Prez Orange. "He's the new interior decorator...." Uh huh.
    Kittylady and Fly_On_TheWall2 like this.

Wasn't there someone that said the limo would pick her up from another house on the way to apprentice stuff? That she didn't even live with Trump?

Until he became president they lived apart. Even after he became president she didn't immediately move. I remember there being a big brouhaha about how much it cost the city of NY cause extra security detail affected traffic being blocked/delayed, more police and resources required cause she still resided there for awhile. Not to mention the costs of flying between NYC and DC for any of them, which I would not be surprised if anyone but they were footing the bill for once he was elected. The excuse of Barron completing the school year or some such shit bought her a little bit of time (during which prenup stuff happened) but finally she had to suck it up and bring her ass to Washington.

That's when I believe her life has been miserable since. I think she was pissed about it. This (being involved in politics) was deal-breaker for her once before they married, which was admitted several times in interviews...they broke up for a bit when dating because of it. So yeah, definitely a good time for her to negotiate if she was gonna stick it out for this shit show.
    rollo, Kittylady and lindsaywhit like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She probably didn't expect him to win, but then he did, and playing First Lady came with a price. She basically does nothing except a few photo ops, appearances and travels with him are minimal. Whatever she absolutely has to show up for. Oh, and of course, "Be Best".
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    ^^

People like Orange45 live forever. Their poison keeps them preserved. Now - what I would like to see is him out of the White House
    and a few months later she's seen with an attractive lover. Splain that one former Prez Orange. "He's the new interior decorator...." Uh huh.

i can see trump having a massive heart attack and die on the golf course. No justice for all.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall2 View Post
    i can see trump having a massive heart attack and die on the golf course. No justice for all.
    Yeah but unfortunately for us it will happen 5-10 years too late.

There isn't enough money in the world for me to have sex with Donald Trump, let alone have his baby. Blargh.

Imagine being naked and that baby carrot of his coming towards you?!?

Why would you do that???
    rollo, SHELLEE, Lofty Bike and 3 others like this.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Until he became president they lived apart. Even after he became president she didn't immediately move. I remember there being a big brouhaha about how much it cost the city of NY cause extra security detail affected traffic being blocked/delayed, more police and resources required cause she still resided there for awhile. Not to mention the costs of flying between NYC and DC for any of them, which I would not be surprised if anyone but they were footing the bill for once he was elected. The excuse of Barron completing the school year or some such shit bought her a little bit of time (during which prenup stuff happened) but finally she had to suck it up and bring her ass to Washington.

That's when I believe her life has been miserable since. I think she was pissed about it. This (being involved in politics) was deal-breaker for her once before they married, which was admitted several times in interviews...they broke up for a bit when dating because of it. So yeah, definitely a good time for her to negotiate if she was gonna stick it out for this shit show.
    Reportedly, they don't live together now. Reportedly, they have totally separate areas/bedrooms in the residence.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I'm sure that's true. And anyway, who could sleep in the same room when he's up rage tweeting half the night?
    fgg likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I went to YT to see if I could find an interview with Melania pre-election. I found this with Greta Van Susteren. They are walking through their apartment and in the background I see a very famous Renoir. Bigly famous. He has no taste so did some art dealer tell him it was a great investment? I didn't know the name of the painting so I google Woman with hat in garden flowers. I found it and see that it's in a museum. Oh but no. Orange has the original.

The man in this article tells Orange that the original is the Art Institute of Chicago. The man grew up in Chicago, he knows. Orange tells him that it's real, the original.

Years ago, while reporting a book about a real-estate developer and reality-TV star named Donald Trump, Tim O’Brien accompanied his subject on a private jet ride to Los Angeles. The plane, as you can imagine, was overly ornate; hanging on one wall, for instance, was a painting of two young girls—one in an orange hat, the other wearing a floral bonnet—in the impressionistic style of Renoir.

Curious, O’Brien asked Trump about the painting: was it an original Renoir? Trump replied in the affirmative. It was, he said. “No, it’s not Donald,” O’Brien responded. But, once again, Trump protested that it was.

“Donald, it’s not,” O’Brien said adamantly. “I grew up in Chicago, that Renoir is called Two Sisters on the Terrace, and it’s hanging on a wall at the Art Institute of Chicago.” He concluded emphatically: “That’s not an original.”

Trump, of course, did not agree, but O’Brien dropped the conversation topic and moved on with his interview. He thought that he had heard the last of the Renoir conversation. But the next day, when they boarded the plane to head back to New York City, Trump again pointed to the painting, and as if the conversation had never happened, he pointed to the fake and proclaimed, “You know, that’s an original Renoir.” O’Brien chose not to engage, and dropped the conversation.

Years went by. O’Brien wrote an explosive book, titled TrumpNation: The Art of Being the Donald, which noted that Trump was not actually a multi-billionaire, but rather worth about $150 to $250 million. Trump didn’t like being labeled a measly millionaire, so he sued O’Brien for “malice,” and lost. More time went on, Trump sold the jet, and traded-up to a larger plane; O’Brien assumed that the fake Renoir had been tossed into a bonfire, or at least a proverbial one. And that was the end of the story.

Then, in 2016, the unimaginable happened: Trump was elected president of the United States. A few days afterward, Trump sat down with 60 Minutes for one of his first interviews as president-elect. O’Brien was watching the interview, which took place in Trump Tower. It was highly choreographed, with cameras set up precisely where Trump wanted them. O’Brien watched Trump seated in an ugly mini-throne—“the kind of furniture Trump loves,” O’Brien notes—and sure enough, in the background, hanging on a wall, was that fake Renoir. “I’m sure he’s still telling people who come into the apartment, ‘It’s an original, it’s an original,’” O’Brien told me on this week’s Inside the Hive podcast.
    While this story is comical and sad and utterly bizarre on so many levels, it’s also emblematic of Trump’s very essence.

“He believes his own lies in a way that lasts for decades,” O’Brien told me. “He’ll tell the same stories time and time again, regardless of whether or not facts are right in front of his face.” And, as O’Brien points out, that’s what makes Trump so dangerous in his current war with the media around so-called fake news. “Its foundation is that he’s the final arbiter of what is true and what isn’t,” O’Brien said, “and it’s one of the reasons that he’s so dangerous.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...ps-fake-renoir

I read that Melania owns a one bedroom apartment in Trump Tower on a lower floor, purchased in January 2016.
    palta likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information