Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Mel B's sister demands to know what is wrong with her!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I hope he mistakes our mel for mel B and gets the shit kicked out of him.
    me too!
    greysfang and Kittylady like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Mel B Is Getting Advice From Ex Eddie Murphy Following Stephen Belafonte Marriage Breakdown

Well, who better to get advice from than Dr. Doolittle himself?

By Stephanie Soteriou | omg – 8 hours ago

Mel B is reportedly seeking advice from her most random ex-boyfriend, actor Eddie Murphy, amid rumours that she is divorcing estranged husband, Stephen Belafonte.
    The X Factor judge has apparently been making a series of transatlantic phone calls to good ol' Ed, and he has been telling Mel to keep it classy, and basically stay cool.
    Sound advice from Dr. Doolittle there.
    Who says that you can't be friends with your exes? Copyright: [Getty]
    A source blabbed to The Daily Star: "Eddie has told her to keep a lid on her feelings publically. Stephen is the one doing all the talking and all the begging for her to go back to him.
    "But Eddie has told her to keep quiet, stay classy, and only talk when she has something to say."
    It's good to see that Eddie has proven himself to be a pal for the 39-year-old, especially considering the mass humiliation he caused her seven years ago when he very publically demanded that Mel's daughter, Angel, took a paternity test to prove that he was her father.
    You didn't follow your own advice there, did ya Eddie? #NotCool
    Mel had seven-year-old daughter Angel with Eddie. Copyright: [Instagram]
    On a slightly less hypocritical note, Mel can also depend on new friend Simon Cowell if she ever needs a shoulder to cry on.
    The 55-year-old music mogul has reportedly vowed to be there for the former Spice Girl, with an insider revealing: "He called as soon as he realised she was in trouble.
    "Simon has grown close to Mel and wants to do everything he can to help her get through this.
    "He doesn't just see himself as a boss - he likes to think his TV judges consider him a friend."
    N'aww, ain't that lovely?
    Mel can depend on her new X Factor pals. Copyright: [ITV]
    However, considering Si is currently on a romantic holiday in Barbados with his boo, Lauren Silverman, Mel has to rake up the air miles if she wants a man-boobed fuelled hug from the former Mr. Nasty.
    Still, the source added that Simon is just a phone call away, explaining: "He is enjoying the break after a hectic series of X Factor. Being with his family at Christmas and relaxing in the sun is the perfect downtime for Simon.
    Simon is currently vay-caying in Barbados. Copyright [Rex]

"But he's made it clear to Mel she is more than welcome to get in touch if she needs his help. He meant it when he said he'd be there for her - whenever she needed it."Sounds like Mel has got herself a friend for life with that one.
    Mel and Stephen's marriage is said to be on 'life support'. Copyright: [Splash]
    The mum-of-three is yet to comment on her marriage breakdown, which all kicked off after she missed Saturday's live final of The X Factor two weeks ago, however, sources say that she is looking into a quickie divorce and wants nothing more to do with hubby Stephen.
    Whatever is going on, we just hope that Mel is okay - But with friends like Eddie and Simon to lean on, at least the singer isn't going it alone.

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossi...111327783.html

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    The Daily Mail is so helpful, they circled her bruises.

What happened? She looks bad!! This doesn't even look like her.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Update is that I think she's now back with Belafonte = too expensive to divorce.

Hell, seems like it costs her about as much to stay with him.
    Kittylady likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Ewww. You can see the scars where Simon got his pec implants taken out

^ Happy New Year!
    Flygirl likes this.

Mel B's husband Stephen Belafonte 'rushed to hospital in LA'... just one month after she was admitted to London medical centre with mystery illness

By JENNIFER PEARSON FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 19:44, 20 January 2015 | UPDATED: 19:46, 20 January 2015

Last month Mel B was hospitalised in London while rumours ran rampant about the state of her health.
    And although the 39-year-old former Spice Girl went on to make a full recovery, it has been reported that her husband Stephen Belafonte has now been rushed to hospital in Los Angeles with his wife by his side.
    According to TMZ, 'Stephen showed up at the Cedars-Sinai ER Tuesday AM ... complaining of back pain and saying he doesn't know how he hurt it ... but it's gotten bad enough that he needs medical help.'

+10

Can't catch a break: Mel B's husband Stephen Belafonte has reportedly been hospitalised in Los Angeles, just one month after she was rushed to hospital in London

Mel was reportedly with him and has stayed by his side.
    MailOnline has contacted Mel's spokesperson for comment.
    This news comes just hours after Mel spoke about her marriage with the 39-year-old film producer during a segment of The View, which was prerecorded.
    Even though she admitted that the couple don't have much in common, Mel stressed that she likes Stephen, who has angrily denied accusations he had physically assaulted her.

+10

Defense mode: Mel B stuck by her husband Stephen Belafonte on Tuesday's segment of The View following not-too-distant rumours of marital strife

Mel B - whose full name is Melanie Brown - certainly looked like she was in a cheery mood too, dressed in a very tight, very bright fuchsia bandage dress while her hair was pulled back in a graceful little bun.
    Rosie O'Donnell got the marital subject rolling by asking everyone at the table, 'Do you have a lot in common with your spouses?'
    That's when Mel threw up her hands and shouted, 'No! But I like him a lot.'

+10

Talk of trouble: The state of Mel's marriage was questioned in December after a reported physical altercation but both have come out swinging against such claims; the couple was pictured in London on December 3

+10

Burning question: Rosie O'Donnell got the marital subject rolling by asking, 'Do you have a lot in common with your spouses?'

+10

'No!' The outspoken singer-turned-TV personality admitted she doesn't have much in common with her husband and added, 'but I like him a lot'

Speculation about marriage trouble started when Mel appeared on The X Factor UK on December 14 with what appeared to be scratches and bruises to her arms and face.
    Mel's wedding ring was also missing from her hand when she appeared on the ITV show.
    It was alleged that the America's Got Talent judge had left Stephen before she was rushed to hospital - which caused her to miss the first live show on December 13, during The X Factor final weekend.

+10

She's got their attention: Co-host Nicolle Wallace was all ears as Mel continued her chat

+10

Bling fling: Mel B was showing off a very large and fancy diamond ring on her wedding finger too

+10

Happy go lucky: The America's Got Talent judge was in a bright mood while wearing a festive fuchsia frock

Shortly after, Stephen slammed speculation from fans of Mel's on Twitter that he had hit her.
    'You can only re-mix ten things, ten ways, so many times,' he told MailOnline. 'Who accused me of it, did she accuse me of it, the police, the hospital, who accused me of it.'
    Since then, Mel has taken to social media to share pictures of her happy family as evidence that everything is cool and no one needs to worry.
    Shortly after Mel taped this interview on The View, she and Stephen were spotted leaving their New York City hotel holding hands.
    While Mel looked stylish in a charcoal-grey sweater dress with side split, black boots and black scarf, Stephen was casual chic in grey track trousers, high top trainers and a black hoodie.

+10

Walk with me: Stephen held Mel's hand as they left their NYC hotel on January 15 after she taped her interview on The View

+10

Show of unity: Mel and Stephen banished those marriage trouble rumours as they took their family to the premiere of Paddington in LA on January 10

Read more: Mel B's husband Stephen Belafonte 'rushed to hospital in LA' | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I hope she beat the fuck outta him.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, I hope she decked him too.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Maybe she choked the shit out of him with that stupid chain and knocked him to the ground.
    greysfang and rollo like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Anti Freeze in his breakfast maybe?

Mel B DENIES reports she was 'held hostage at home'... and says husband Stephen Belafonte has NOT been contacted by police over claims

By REBECCA DAVISON FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 01:41, 24 January 2015 | UPDATED: 13:19, 24 January 2015

The state of Mel B's marriage to Stephen Belafonte was questioned in early December after a reported physical altercation - although the couple claim that all is well between them.
    And now the pair have denied reports that Stephen is to be questioned by police regarding claims that Mel was held prisoner at the couple's London home the day before she went into hospital back in December.
    A spokesperson for Mel B told MailOnline: 'Both Mel and Stephen categorically deny this is true and the police have not contacted Stephen.'

+4

Not true: Mel B has denied reports that she was held her hostage at her London home the day before she was in hospital - and says husband Stephen Belafonte has not been contacted by police over claims

The Sun write: 'The Metropolitan police said yesterday, "We can confirm police in Kensington and Chelsea borough are investigating an allegation of false imprisonment.
    'The allegation was reported on Monday 15 December. We are not prepared to discuss further."'
    The paper is reporting that Mel was allegedly holed up four days before she appeared on the X Factor final with what appeared to be bruising on her face.

Mel B, Stephen Belafonte pose together at gala (archive)

+4

Cheerful: Mel B appeared to be in high spirits when she appeared at the NTAs in London on Wednesday

Fans also noted that she was not wearing her wedding ring when she appeared on the show.
    It was alleged that the America's Got Talent judge had left Stephen before she was rushed to hospital - which caused her to miss the first live show on December 13, during The X Factor final weekend.

Shortly after, Stephen slammed speculation from fans of Mel's on Twitter that he had hit her.

Read more: Mel B DENIES husband Stephen Belafonte held her hostage | Daily Mail Online

'Life was too short to keep it going': Former Spice Girl Mel B 'reaches out to estranged family and invites them to her LA home after nine-year feud'

By MailOnline Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 00:16, 22 January 2017 | UPDATED: 08:55, 22 January 2017

She famously cut her mother, father and sister out of her life in 2008 after they disapproved of her husband Stephen Belafonte.
    However it has now been reported that Mel B has resolved the nine-year feud with her mother Andrea, dad Martin and sister Danielle - and has invited them to spend time at her family home in Los Angeles next month.
    According to The Sun, the former Spice Girl, 41, decided to reach out to her relatives as she realised that 'life was too short' to maintain their argument - and that the group are now on good terms once again.

Back on track: Mel B has reportedly resolved the nine-year feud with her mother Andrea, dad Martin and sister Danielle - and has invited them to spend time at her LA home next month

Back in 2008, Andrea was cut off from the Broadway star and her daughters - who live in Los Angeles - due to her disapproval of Mel's then-new husband Stephen Belafonte.

However the paper now reports that the family have finally resolved their issues after almost ten years of disagreement, leaving all four of them and Mel's children 'thrilled'.
    An inside source said: 'Mel is finally back in touch with her family and everyone is thrilled.

Reunion: Mel, who famously cut her mother Andrea (above) out of her life in 2008, is said to be 'thrilled' by the reunion, after realising that 'life was too short' to maintain the argument

'It took for Mel to realise that life was too short to keep this going. She's really pleased she took the step of finally reaching out to them.'
    Not wasting any time to get things back on track, the insider continued that Andrea has even spent working days with her daughter, and are set to reunite at Mel's LA home with Stephen this coming year.
    They added: 'Mel even had her mum on the set of Lip Sync Battle recently and for Phoenix's 18th birthday party in Los Angeles next month the family are invited over and are absolutely thrilled.'

Holiday time: Getting things back on track, the insider continued that the whole family are set to reunite at Mel's LA home with Stephen (L) this coming year

Prior to the argument they had been close enough to never go for more than four days without speaking on the phone, but Andrea revealed in a past interview that if she ever called the family, the phone number would have changed.
    She made no secret of her feelings about Belafonte at the time of the argument, who became Mel's husband in 2007 after a secret Las Vegas wedding.
    It was their vow renewal ceremony in Egypt that led to the family feud reaching its peak, where Mel also fell out with her sister Danielle, and her father Martin.

Not a fan: The star's family reportedly fell out after they expressed their dislike of her husband Stephen, who she wed in Las Vegas in 2007

It was rumoured that her husband banned Mel's relatives from getting in contact at this event.
    This resulted in the family never meeting her youngest daughter Madison, born in 2011 - a far cry from when Andrea has been allowed to cut the umbilical cord at the birth of Mel's second child Angel, in 2006.
    Andrea even revealed in an interview with The Sun that she only learned of the pregnancy and birth via the internet.
    'I only found out she was pregnant because of Twitter and I found out on Twitter that she'd had the baby too,' she said.

Difficult: The fallout meant the family never met her youngest daughter Madison, born in 2011 - with Andrea discovering her grandchild's birth on Twitter

She had continued on how devastating the rift had been for her family: 'Half of my family is missing to me. Every day I pine for Mel, Phoenix and Angel.'
    At the end of 2014, when Mel was hospitalised on the final weekend of The X Factor, Andrea went on a Twitter rant accusing film producer Belafonte of being physically violent towards the singer.
    She fiercely wrote on the social media site: 'Little good news 4 me lost half a stone in 1 week+ will never suffer a vile abusive 3am call from stephan Belafonti again!!' [sic]
    Stephen has since issued forthright denials to any suggestion he has hit his wife - Mel vehemently denies the allegations too, and the couple have been putting on a united front ever since.

United front: When Mel was hospitalised in 2014, Andrea went on a Twitter rant accusing Belafonte of being physically violent towards the singer - a claim which both he and Mel have vehemently denied since

Mel B 'reaches out to family after eight-year feud' | Daily Mail Online

About time!
    BelledeJour likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information