Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Mel B's sister demands to know what is wrong with her!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    Too much crab paste.
    You cunt! I just washed my monitor with coffee!

Proper Bo!
    Belt Up likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

If he's beating her, I hope he disappears permanently. Coward.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Mel B 'leaves husband Stephen Belafonte following series of blazing rows' | Daily Mail Online

Mel B 'walks out on husband Stephen Belafonte following series of blazing rows'... as marriage 'hangs by a thread'

Published: 19:52 EST, 15 December 2014 | Updated: 07:05 EST, 16 December 2014

• Pals are reportedly urging Mel to formally break away from Stephen
    • Her husband took to Twitter to deny any speculation he hit his wife
    • Fans tried to link Mel's 'bruised and swollen face' with lack of wedding ring
    • Mel was absent from Saturday night's X Factor but returned on Sunday

According to The Sun, the X Factor judge, 39, packed up and left the home the couple have been sharing in London after their furious arguing became too much to bear.

And now pals are urging the former Spice Girl to formally break away from Stephen, reports the newspaper.

Split? A new report claims that Mel B has walked out on Stephen Belafonte after a series of blazing rows

Mel B's husband has slammed speculation that he was responsible for her scratched and bruised appearance on The X Factor judge on Sunday.

On Monday morning a furious Stephen, 39, hit back, saying: 'I don't usually respond to Twitter msgs but I will respond to comments of hitting my wife which I think are quite disgusting un true!
    'Mel was very ill a bunch of doctors helped her get better if fans can't just relax B4 being negative they r not real fans of @OfficialMelB.'

'Disgusting': Stephen Belefonte took to Twitter to slam speculation that he had hit his wife after she appeared on X Factor with what appeared to be bruises and scratches

When contacted by MailOnline, a representative for Mel B declined to comment.
    The claims come as Mel has been unveiled as the new cover star for Grazia's Christmas issue, to whom she admitted that she was three hours late for the shoot because she'd had an argument with Stephen, 39.
    The magazine quotes her as saying: ‘I walked in pi**ed off because I had a big row with my husband about stupid stuff. Sometimes he pi**es me off like no other, but he gets me.’
    A well-placed source on The X Factor said that Stephen didn't visit his wife of seven years during the three days she spent in hospital, or attend the X Factor final on Sunday.
    The source revealed that Belafonte is not liked by other members of The X Factor team.
    ‘None of that means that he has ever laid a finger on Mel, but he is not an easy person to be with, that is obvious to see. It was a physical and emotional collapse. There was an emotional element to it, Mel has been under a lot of stress.
    ‘He didn’t come to the show on Sunday as far as I am aware. He wasn't in her dressing room. I don’t believe he visited her in hospital, either.’
    On Sunday, Belafonte was seen outside the Kensington block of flats where he and Mel, 39, have been renting an apartment since October, overseeing the loading of about 20 suitcases into a minivan.
    A source told The Sun that the marriage is on 'life support', adding:
    'Mel hasn't spoken to Stephen once since her admission to hospital last week and as it stands she doesn't want to see him. He didn't come to the hospital at all.
    'Everyone around her is encouraging her to stay strong and to leave him for good this time because they don't believe their relationship is healthy.
    'Things have been very rocky over the last few weeks...last week everything escalated and there were a number of big rows before Mel ended up in hospital.'

No wedding ring: Mel's appearance along with her lack of wedding ring led to fans speculating about the state of her marriage

The Mirror claim that Mel is convalescing at a secret location, with a pal telling them: 'The marriage really is at breaking point and hanging by a thread. Mel is incredibly fragile and in a bad place.

'Who knows whether the marriage will survive? At the moment, it's not looking good at all. But Mel and Stephen are so unpredictable they could just as easily survive this.

Mel's aunt, Diane Cook told the paper, 'I hope she gets away from him. We all believe Stephen has got her under his control,' while uncle Eric Dixon added, 'He is not a very nice bloke.'

In 2007, shortly after their marriage in June that year, it emerged that Belafonte had been charged with battery in America after being arrested for attacking his then girlfriend, Nicole Contreras.
    He pleaded ‘no contest’ to the battery charge – which the judge stated was the same as a guilty plea – and was ordered to take part in a ‘Domestic Violence Batterers’ Programme’.
    In 2008, around the time Mel and Belafonte had a wedding blessing in Egypt, a friend of Miss Contreras told a newspaper about his violent and possessive character.

Agony: Mel was reportedly rushed to hospital in agony on Thursday but was released in time for Sunday's final

Nicole is said to have told her friend: ‘I fear for Melanie because a leopard does not change his spots. He seems utterly charming – but I’m afraid it won’t be long before his mask slips.’
    Nicole said that Stephen was over-possessive. ‘I would be away on photo shoots and Stephen would call my hotel room hundreds of times a night demanding: “Who the **** are you with, Nikki?”
    ‘One time we went out partying in Hollywood and Stephen was convinced a man in the bar was eyeing me up, which was total rubbish. Stephen followed him out of the bar and beat him senseless.’
    Miss Contreras’s friend told the newspaper the relationship became on and off and finally ended after Belafonte told Nicole he’d met someone else.

Not exactly convincing: Asked by host Dermot O'Leary if she was feeling better, Mel said: 'Yes – ish'

Nicole told the friend: ‘One night he turned to me and said, “Nikki, I’ve met someone who is very famous and very rich and wants to marry me but if you will have me back then I’ll forget it”. He wouldn’t say who she was but said, “She is so rich she could change my life”.’
    Of course, these could be the observations of a woman scorned. But Mel B is certainly rich – she is worth an estimated £35million.
    The X Factor judge was absent from the judges' table on Saturday's instalment of the show, after being admitted to hospital in agony on Thursday night. However, she returned for the live final on Sunday.
    But fans soon took to social media to question the state of her marriage, as they noticed that she wasn't wearing her wedding ring during the broadcast.
    As the programme started on Sunday, Mel B referred to her Saturday absence, saying: 'I really missed being here but thanks to all the doctors and nurses who took care of me and got me here tonight.'
    Asked by host Dermot O'Leary if she was feeling better, she said: 'Yes – ish.' But viewers insisted the normally forthright star was 'not herself' throughout her appearance on the show.
    Twitter was full of speculation over the reason for the mother-of-three's absence and commented that she appeared to have 'a swollen face', a bruise on her cheek and scratches on her upper arms.
    Mel was thought to have collapsed with serious stomach pains after suffering from a suspected stomach ulcer.
    X Factor producers had been given enough notice to line up a high-profile replacement in the shape of Tulisa Contostavlos for Saturday's show.
    On Thursday Mel B suffered stomach pains after leaving her west London home for rehearsals.
    A source told The Sun on Sunday: 'Mel seemed OK when she first got into the car but during the journey it gradually became clear something was very wrong.
    'She was complaining about stomach pains that seemed to grow worse and worse, until she was in agony. She was crying out.

Tight-lipped: Mel has not directly addressed any of the speculation about her appearance on the show

'Mel was in so much pain that the driver rushed her straight to hospital.
    'It was a terrifying episode – he had no idea if Mel was going to be OK or not. He's been the one constant at her side ever since.'
    While Mel's estranged mother and sister Danielle, 26, waited to hear more information about Mel's health ahead of the show on Sunday, they took to Twitter with a desperate plea.
    Danielle fell out with Mel over her concerns about the former Spice Girl singer's husband Stephen Belafonte.
    She launched a Twitter tirade calling for Stephen, Mel's fellow X Factor judge Simon Cowell and even her PR firm, to get in touch with the family about her condition.
    Danielle began by retweeting her mother Andrea's message and adding a few words of her own.
    '@ANDREA_m_BROWN: Mothers worse nightmare to hear ur daughters seriously Ill in hosp and not know where to go!!' It's just horrific!!!!!!,' it read.

Lashing out: Danielle took to Twitter to share her worry about Mel's mysterious condition

Lashing out: Danielle took to Twitter to share her worry about Mel's mysterious condition

Then she launched into numerous tweets, revealing her worry and fears over Mel's condition.
    'This is ridiculous and cruel !!! Evil ! How can NO one tell me and my family where my sister is and what is going on?????
    'Just a simple call to say she gonna be ok is all it takes!!!!,' she wrote.[sic]
    Then she directly addressed Simon Cowell, who is reportedly extremely worried about his fellow judge.

Worry: Mel's mother Andrea has admitted she is worried about her daughter

Danielle wrote: '@SimonCowell How can NO one tell me and my family where my sister is and what is going on????? Can you please help? Or who can we contact?'
    And then she moved on to Stephen, with whom she has always had a frosty relationship.
    Danielle wrote: 'STOP @stephenthinks1 with your evil lies!! You told me and my mum yesterday she is fine and not in hospital @SimonCowell just doing press!
    '@stephenthinks1 and now you say she is sick but ok Where is my sister??? What have you done??
    '@stephenthinks1 if I have 2go press I will! Ive recorded all your calls 4 the past week including your 330am abusive call and Mel visit 2dad.'
    The meltdown ended with a 'desperate' plea for help.
    She tweeted: 'I am beyond desperate and this should be a private family matter!! But we don't know what else to do if anyone at all can help then pls do!'
    Meanwhile, it is believed that the quick reaction of Mel's driver on Thursday were instrumental in getting Mel the medical help she needed.
    There were varying reports about Belafonte – the father of three-year-old Madison, her third child – with The Sun claiming, 'Nobody knows where Stephen is,' while TheSunday People said he has been by her side throughout.
    And Simon Cowell was said to be extremely worried.
    A source told The Sunday People: 'Everyone is very worried. Simon has been in constant touch with her husband to keep updated. Simon hasn't spoken to Mel because she can't use her phone but has been fully informed about her condition.'
    A source added to the Sunday Mirror: 'Simon has admitted to being very, very worried about Mel. She is such a livewire - everyone is really stunned at how quickly this illness took hold of her. Simon is in shock - we are all in shock.'
    On Sunday night, viewers saw Ben Haenow, a 29-year-old van driver from Croydon, Surrey, beat Fleur East to win X Factor.
    Cheryl Fernandez-Versini showed her support for Mel when asked by host Dermot O'Leary what her highlight was from this year's singing competition.
    'Getting to know this one’, Cheryl said as she grabbed Mel's hand on Sunday night at Wembley ARENA.
    STEPHEN BELAFONTE'S COLOURFUL PAST

Mel B and Stephen met and married within a few months in 2007

In 2007, shortly after their marriage in June that year, it emerged that Belafonte had been charged with battery in America after being arrested for attacking his then girlfriend, Nicole Contreras.
    He pleaded ‘no contest’ to the battery charge – which the judge stated was the same as a guilty plea – and was ordered to take part in a year long ‘Domestic Violence Batterers’ Programme’.
    According to The Sun, he skipped so many classes, he was thrown out twice.
    In 2008, around the time Mel and Belafonte had a wedding blessing in Egypt.
    Stephen was alleged to have beaten a mallard to death with a brick outside his home in New Jersey, but he told OK! the accusations are false..‘Oh, yes, apparently I killed a duck.'
    ‘But I haven’t. Sure I got into fights and I did get drunk but I learned from it and I don’t do it now.I don’t sit around at 33 and panic about the press writing a story that happened when I was 17.’
    Stephen Belafonte, 39, is an American director and producer whose credits include Thank You for Smoking (2005), Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans (2009) and Mutant Chronicles (2008).
    He married Nancy Carmell in 1997 and they divorced two years later.
    He also has daughter Giselle Belafonte with former girlfriend Nicole Contreras.
    The Hollywood-born producer began dating former Spice Girl Mel B in February 2007 and the pair tied the knot in a secret cereomy in Las Vegas just four months later.
    They renewed their vows in November 2008 in Egypt but it was overshadowed by a row with Mel's family after her mother Andrea questioned whether Stephen would get on with Phoenix Chi (now 15), Mel's daughter from her first marriage to Jimmy Gulzar.
    Mel hasn't spoken to her mother, sister Danielle or father Martin in years but she and Stephen have been going strong since their 2007 marriage.
    They welcomed daughter Madison Brown Belafonte in 2011 and also raise Mel's daughter Angel (born in 2007), whose father is Eddie Murphy

Read more:

Mel B 'leaves husband Stephen Belafonte following series of blazing rows' | Daily Mail Online

Silver Member

Finally ...
    The Daily Mail has likely been waiting to relaunch the dirt they have on him. Janet Charlton also mentioned these at the time they were married.

Domestic violence, handling stolen goods and beating a mallard to death with a brick: The chequered history of Mel B's husband who has been in and out of trouble with police for over two decades

• Stephen Belafonte's first arrest dates back to 1994, when he was aged 19
    • Police charged him with burglary but this became handling stolen goods
    • In 2000 accused of assault but reduced to vandalism after he damaged car
    • In 2003 admitted beating his partner Nicole in 'malicious' drunken frenzy
    • Married Mel B in 2007 and the singer admitted she knew 'he was no angel'
    • Three months later convicted of beating mallard to death with a brick
    • Involved in London bar brawl in 2010 but no charges were ever brought
    • X Factor viewers speculate on wife's bruises but he denies wrongdoing
    • He said 'Comments of hitting wife are quite disgusting (and) untrue'.

By MARTIN ROBINSON FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 10:47 EST, 16 December 2014 | UPDATED: 13:46 EST, 16 December 2014
    702shares
    389View comments

Mel B married husband Stephen Belafonte after a whirlwind romance but admitted she knew 'he was no angel' as he has string of convictions and run-ins with police dating back twenty years.
    The film producer, 39, has been prosecuted for handling stolen goods, beating the mother of his child and killing a mallard with a brick, but denies he ever attacked his wife, also 39, of seven years.
    His denial came after X Factor viewers took to Twitter to discuss mysterious marks on her body when she appeared on the talent show's final on Sunday. She had just left hospital where she had been for three days after being admitted with stomach pains.
    Belafonte described the remarks as 'disgusting', adding: 'I don't usually respond to Twitter msgs but I will respond to comments of hitting wife which I think are quite disgusting untrue'.

+16

Strain: Mel B and her husband Stephen Belafonte, pictured together on December 3, married seven years ago and she said she knew 'he was no angel' as his criminal past emerged

+16

+16

Some viewers said that Mel B's left cheek looked bruised and her arms were scratched during the X Factor final on Sunday night. Insiders insisted any marks had been caused by her treatment in hospital

+16

Row: This picture show Belafonte in a fight at an exclusive London bar in 2010. Police were called but no charges brought

+16

+16

Past: Belafonte, pictured in a 2001 mug shot, admitted beating Nicole Contreras, right, the mother of his ten-year-old daughter, in what was described as a 'malicious and unlawful' drunken frenzy

X Factor viewers had said that Mel B's arms appeared to be scratched during Sunday's show, but insiders have insisted any marks were caused by her hospital treatment.
    'The scratches on her body were due to the hospital care she had before the final,' a source told The Sun.

The source added: 'She was advised against appearing on the final on Sunday but Mel is a true professional and didn't want to let the show down.
    RELATED ARTICLES

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

'But it was obvious to everyone just how much she was suffering and she was crying at certain points during the show.'
    Today it has been reported that former Spice Girl Mel B has packed up and left the home the couple have been sharing in London amid claims they had repeatedly rowing and it became too much to bear.
    REVEALED: STEPHEN BELAFONTE'S PAST BRUSHES WITH THE LAW

1994: Charged with burglary and theft in New Jersey in 1994. Case made it to court in 2001 he was eventually convicted for receiving stolen property.
    2000: Accused of assaulting two men in a row on a highway, and according to initial charges he threw a missile of some sort at their car. The assault case was reduced to vandalism after he agreed to pay for the damage caused to the vehicle.
    2003: Admits domestic charge linked to drunken attack on his partner Nicole Contreras. Later said he admitted it when 'confused' but the conviction stuck
    2007: Two months after marrying Mel B he admitted battering a mallard to death with a brick.
    2010: Involved in brawl with three men in exclusive London hotel. One man went to hospital. Mel B said he was defending her. Police were called but no charges brought.

Throughout their marriage Mel has stood by her husband and defended husband Stephen - real name Stephen Stansbury – who has managed to make his fortune making TV and films in Hollywood despite his criminal past.
    Before they married in Las Vegas in 2007 she was said to be shocked to hear about his history but went into the relationship 'with her eyes open'. A friend said at the time: 'Mel knows he's no angel.'
    Their partnership came after she admitted to having been in a long-term relationship with a woman before falling for Stephen after a kiss and said she 'trusted him 100% with my life'.

Soon after their wedding the singer had to defend her husband's past when it emerged that he had battered his common-law wife Nicole Contreras during a drunken row at their home in 2003.
    The millionaire film producer attacked the mother of his daughter Giselle, now ten, in what was described as a 'malicious and unlawful' drunken frenzy.
    He did not contest the charge, which the judge said was the same as a guilty plea, and said: 'This happened crazily, one drunk, retarded night.'
    He was accused of vandalising Nicole's phone by spitting into it but this was dropped.
    Later he said he did not realise that he had admitted battering his ex-partner, saying that the admission came at a moment when he was 'confused and stressed'. But this plea was rejected.
    While partying with his wife in 2010, Belafonte was involved in a fight with three men at the luxury five star May Fair Hotel. One man was left needing hospital treatment following the incident.
    But Mel B stood by her burly husband, claiming he was only acting in her defence.
    She told the Mail: 'He was rushing to the defence of a woman - me. He was my defender. So I can't be mad. It's been blown into more than it was.'
    Bystanders to the fight reported that it began after film producer Mr Belafonte, who was drinking cocktails in the hotel's Amba Bar & Grill, heard a fellow drinker make a derogatory comment about his wife.
    The singer then watched on as hotel staff broke-up the fight before police and ambulance arrived on the scene. However, no charges were brought following the incident.

Mel B pays a visit to The View & talks her blended family

+16

+16

Incidents: These pictures show a three-man brawl involving Belafonte at the exclusive May Fair Hotel in 2010

+16

Aftermath: Hotel staff broke-up the fight before police and ambulance arrived on the scene but no charges were brought following the incident

+16

+16

Explanation: Mel B said later he had been acting in self defence and defending her after someone made a derogatory comment about her

+16

Love: Mel B said she knew about Belafonte's past but trusted him '100 per cent with my life'

In 2007 Belafonte admitted killing a mallard with a brick outside his house in the state of New Jersey, but fled to Los Angeles without paying the £300 court fine.
    Later he told OK magazine: 'Oh, yes, apparently I killed a duck.'
    'But I haven't. Sure I got into fights and I did get drunk but I learned from it and I don't do it now.I don't sit around at 33 and panic about the press writing a story that happened when I was 17.'

+16

+16

Court papers: These documents describe how Belafonte attacked his former partner in 2003 and how a 1997 burglary charge became a handling stolen goods charge

+16

+16

Support: The singer, left kissig her husband, had to defend his past when it emerged that he had battered his ex partner Nicole Contreras, together right, during a drunken row at their home in 2003.

Belafonte's criminal past is known to have started 20 years ago.
    The then 19-year-old was arrested for burglary in New Jersey in 1994.
    He failed to show for a court appearance in 1995 and was arrested on the warrant in 2001. He was eventually convicted for receiving stolen property under the value of $200 after the burglary charge and one of theft was dropped.
    In 2000 he was accused of assaulting two men in a row on a highway, and according to initial charges he threw a missile of some sort at their car.
    The assault case was reduced to vandalism after he agreed to pay for the damage caused to the vehicle and he had to do community service at a children's home.
    It is alleged that he failed to reveal that he had married Nancy Carmell in Las Vegas in 1997 on his marriage paperwork when he married Mel B.
    He and Ms Carmell separated within three months, with his then wife going home to Hawaii and they divorced two years later.
    An ex-girlfriend, who did not want to be named, claimed he persistently cheated on her.
    She said 'He never invited me over, never introduced me to his friends, never talked about his family. We met about two weeks after he broke up with the mother of his daughter.
    'But he later told me that he was still sleeping with her throughout the whole time we dated. I knew in my gut something wasn't right about this guy.'
    Read more:

Read more: The chequered history of Mel B's husband Stephen Belafonte | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

On Sunday morning Stephan Belafonte got on a plane and returned to Los Angeles from London before his wife, Mel B, even was released from the hospital. Not that it matters because he never visited her there and apparently spent most of the time she was in the hospital in some type of violent rage. When people started buzzing about Belafonte abusing Mel B he got on a plane because he didn’t want to face questions from reporters or the police. By the time Mel showed up on national television covered in bruises Belafonte was already landing in LA. He then decided to spend the day with Mel’s kids. So far Mel has stayed back in London but I wonder if she is worried about her kids. A guy who would beat his wife would probably have no problems beating her kids. The guy has always been a tool.
    Dec 17, 2014Enty

Stephen Belafonte Left Country Before Police Questioning – CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Well that fits with my guess to the BI Penname posted on the 11th:

>> Big Questions <<
    Who wants to know what?

The cracks in this celebrity
    couple might have become public
    this week, but it's smack rumours
    not crack rumours that refuse to
    go away for which one of them?

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/blind-items/241858-popbitch-12-11-14-a.html

I guessed that the 'smack' comment was more that it was physical violence than heroin.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

He beat a duck to death with a brick. Someone that does that would hurt anyone or anything.

Mel B's mother Andrea Brown launches into extraordinary Twitter rant against Stephen Belafonte... after he denies abuse claims

PUBLISHED: 16:21, 19 December 2014 | UPDATED: 21:46, 19 December 2014

He left the country following a 'series of explosive rows with Mel B' but now her estranged mother, Andrea Brown, has hit out at her son-in-law, Stephen Belafonte in an extraordinary Twitter rant.
    Andrea, who has been at loggerheads with Stephen for years, took to the social networking site to air her views - and while she may be biased in her attack, her words were fairly inflammatory.
    'Little good news 4 me lost half a stone in 1 week+ will never suffer a vile abusive 3am call from stephan Belafonti again!!' [sic] she wrote.

+8

Conflict: Stephen Belafonte has been attacked once again by Mel B's mother on Twitter on Friday

+8

Upset: Andrea's aired her views once again via Twitter on Friday - although she may be biased in her claims as she famously does not get on with Stephen

Soon after, she added another tweet in which she wrote, 'On average It takes 30 beatings 4 a woman to leave abusive man how sad more should b done 4 these victims!!'
    pose together at gala (archive)

It is unclear what she meant by the tweet but Stephen Belafonte has issued forthright denials to any suggestion he has hit his wife.
    He is now in Los Angeles, reportedly in the wake of a ‘series of explosive rows’ with Mel B and took to Twitter to strenuously deny that he ever abused the X Factor judge.
    Earlier in the week, he spoke exclusively to MailOnline in regards his current marital state, adding that he wasn't worried by the media firestorm, saying it's 'not the first time' he's been branded a violent thug.
    'You can only re-mix ten things, ten ways, so many times,' he said.
    But when asked to discuss the damaging accusations that he had struck his wife of seven years, he said: 'Who accused me of it, did she accuse me of it, the police, the hospital, who accused me of it?
    'I thought when you beat someone up the police or the hospital or the person you beat up says it.'

Stephen Belafonte is now in Los Angeles, reportedly in the wake of a 'series of explosive rows' with Mel B and took to Twitter to deny that he ever abused the X Factor judge.
    He was last seen sitting outside a cafe with his daughter Madison, 3, where they tucked into ice creams and orange juice.

Rant: Mel B's mother Andrea has attacked Stephen on Twitter once again

The X Factor judge's husband is said to have moved to the couple's home in America, while Mel has stayed behind in their London apartment amid claims their seven year marriage is on the rocks.
    Stephen is alleged to have jetted off to the US on Sunday afternoon, even before Mel had been discharged from hospital in time to return to The X Factor judging panel.
    A source told The Sun: 'The fact that he left the country before she'd even gone back on X Factor is another sign of just how bad things have become between them.
    'But Stephen is playing hard to get and hoping that by leaving the country Mel will give in and agree to have him back.'
    The film producer was reportedly last seen on Sunday morning, walking to the shops with Mel's daughters Phoenix Chi, 15, Angel, seven, and three-year-old Madison.
    This latest development comes after the paper revealed that Mel, 39, had allegedly left her partner after their furious arguing became too much to bear.
    And now pals are urging the former Spice Girl to formally break away from Stephen, reports the newspaper.
    Mel B's husband has slammed speculation that he was responsible for her scratched and bruised appearance on The X Factor judge on Sunday.
    On Monday morning a furious Stephen, 39, hit back, saying: 'I don't usually respond to Twitter msgs but I will respond to comments of hitting my wife which I think are quite disgusting un true!
    'Mel was very ill a bunch of doctors helped her get better if fans can't just relax B4 being negative they r not real fans of @OfficialMelB.'

+8

'Disgusting': Stephen Belefonte took to Twitter to slam speculation that he had hit his wife after she appeared on X Factor with what appeared to be bruises and scratches

When contacted by MailOnline, a representative for Mel B declined to comment.
    The claims come as Mel has been unveiled as the new cover star for Grazia's Christmas issue, to whom she admitted that she was three hours late for the shoot because she'd had an argument with Stephen, 39.

The magazine quotes her as saying: ‘I walked in pi**ed off because I had a big row with my husband about stupid stuff. Sometimes he pi**es me off like no other, but he gets me.’
    A well-placed source on The X Factor said that Stephen didn't visit his wife of seven years during the three days she spent in hospital, or attend the X Factor final on Sunday.

The source revealed that Belafonte is not liked by other members of The X Factor team.
    ‘None of that means that he has ever laid a finger on Mel, but he is not an easy person to be with, that is obvious to see. It was a physical and emotional collapse. There was an emotional element to it, Mel has been under a lot of stress.
    ‘He didn’t come to the show on Sunday as far as I am aware. He wasn't in her dressing room. I don’t believe he visited her in hospital, either.’
    On Sunday, Belafonte was seen outside the Kensington block of flats where he and Mel have been renting an apartment since October, overseeing the loading of about 20 suitcases into a minivan.
    A source told The Sun that the marriage is on 'life support', adding: 'Mel hasn't spoken to Stephen once since her admission to hospital last week and as it stands she doesn't want to see him. He didn't come to the hospital at all.
    'Everyone around her is encouraging her to stay strong and to leave him for good this time because they don't believe their relationship is healthy.
    'Things have been very rocky over the last few weeks...last week everything escalated and there were a number of big rows before Mel ended up in hospital.'

The Mirror claim that Mel is convalescing at a secret location, with a pal telling them: 'The marriage really is at breaking point and hanging by a thread. Mel is incredibly fragile and in a bad place.
    'Who knows whether the marriage will survive? At the moment, it's not looking good at all. But Mel and Stephen are so unpredictable they could just as easily survive this.
    Mel's aunt, Diane Cook told the paper, 'I hope she gets away from him. We all believe Stephen has got her under his control,' while uncle Eric Dixon added, 'He is not a very nice bloke.'

Read more: Mel B's mother launches Twitter rant against Stephen Belafonte | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He always gave off huge 'wrong 'un' vibes to me. Hope Mel stays the hell away from him.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I hope he mistakes our mel for mel B and gets the shit kicked out of him.
    lindsaywhit and Bombshell like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What does 'if fans can't just relax B4 being negative they r not real fans of @OfficialMelB' even mean? They're concerned because they're real fans dumbass. No one gives a shit about you.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

New Shocker: Mel B Was Hospitalized For Accidental Overdose; She Mixed Booze And Pills

Posted on Dec 20, 2014 @ 14:42PM

Spice Girl Mel B was hospitalized last weekend in London because the singer had an accidental overdose, mixing tranquilizers and alcohol, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    Controversy has swirled around the famed singer and TV judge after she recently split from husband Stephen Belafonte in the midst of rumors that he had abused her (which Belafonte denied).
    And last weekend Mel, 39, missed a live taping of British X Factor because she went to the hospital after reportedly suffering agonizing stomach pains.

She returned to the show but now a source has told Radar the truth behind her medical crisis–that the star (whose full name is Melanie Brown), “was hospitalized because she mixed tranquilizers, including Xanax, with alcohol. It was absolutely accidental, and not intentional. She wasn’t suicidal, but the pressure of being back in London brought a lot of unresolved issues to the surface concerning beingestranged from mother, Andrea, and the rest of her family.”
    As Radar has previously reported, Mel’s mom Andrea, took to Twitter with an explosive claim of receiving a “vile abusive”phone call from the singer’s estranged husband Belafonte.
    Andrea also hinted that her daughter, the mother of three, had been physically abused.

But the source told Radar, “Stephen absolutely never laid a hand on her. If anything, Stephen went above and beyond trying to help Mel.”
    However, she IS under stress, said the source, and “since being back in London, Mel lost a lot of weight, and that is why she had bruises on her arms. Nurses had a very hard time getting an i.v. started on her, and the bruising was a result of that.”
    Several days after being hospitalized, Mel was discharged and has been staying in a London hotel with her daughters Phoenix and Angel. London doctors have given Mel medical clearance to return to the United States, which she is ready to do.
    On Saturday afternoon, the mother of three’s psychiatrist, Dr. Charles Sophy, was spotted at LAX en route to London.

The source explained, “While Mel has been given medical clearance to return, she feels extremely vulnerable…a lot has gone down in just a short period of time. She has been paralyzed with fear for the past week living in the hotel, and the British press has been relentless in covering the story.The only person she feels safe with is Dr. Sophy. The plan is for him to go to the hotel, meet with her, and hopefully feel comfortable enough to get on the plane to come back to Los Angeles.”
    Meanwhile, Belafonte is currently staying at a Beverly Hills hotel with their daughter, Madison, 3, because their house is under construction.
    As for the future of the marriage, Radar’s source added, “There is no way of knowing if Mel and Stephen will get divorced. He only wants the best for her, and there is still a lot of love there.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/12/mel-b-hospitalized-accidental-overdose-booze-pills-stephen-belafonte/

What a mess.

i don't totally believe that report from radar, sounds like her husband fed them that information. the marks she had on her were not places where they would put an IV.

There is a PR war going on (they both have a lot of dirt on each other) but I tend to believe the drink/drugs rumours. She has looked unwell for ages.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information