Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
Like Tree1813Likes

Thread: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby with Prince Harry

A*O

Purple and red shouldn’t work but they do. I love this.
    The cupping is tacky but I doubt she’ll stop it.
    Harry looks completely pussywhipped. She’s a clever little minx, eh?
    DawnM74 and arie_skop like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I like the red and purple. Makes a change from the ubiquitous camel and navy. They are both putting their hands on each other so we can't say it's just a Meghan thing.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    She looks like a young red hat lady.

Is that still a thing? I learned about it in 2005 on a cruise where I thought one old lady was just senile wearing a sequined red beret.

I think the whole cupping thing looks unnatural because she's doing the under side of her belly. When I was pregnant I certainly rested my hand on my belly, but usually more the middle or top side, not underneath. Whatever, I can't hate on her for it even if it looks awkward. It might be a protective thing since I'm sure she's being yelled at left and right by looky-loos.
    When I was pregnant it happened to be the underside of the bump where I felt very uncomfortable, as there are some tendons there that were painfully stretching with every step and jostle. The bump holding thing still bothers me, but between possible discomfort and protective instinct, I suppose there could be understandable reasons.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Please don't forget that I'm pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    When I was pregnant it happened to be the underside of the bump where I felt very uncomfortable, as there are some tendons there that were painfully stretching with every step and jostle. The bump holding thing still bothers me, but between possible discomfort and protective instinct, I suppose there could be understandable reasons.
    Yes - I've just heard about this - DIL's friend had horrible pain underneath the bump, and used to 'look like she was trying to hold up her belly' almost every time she stood up, or had to stand for a while. I guess the baby shifted, and while the pain lessened, the habit had become established.
    Lalasnake likes this.

Maybe she needs a pregnancy support belt?:

Lalasnake likes this.

A*O

No, she needs to stop the tacky grandstanding. This is NOT royal behaviour missy and you aren’t a TV celeb any more. Show some fucking class.
    effie2 and DawnM74 like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    No, she needs to stop the tacky grandstanding ... Show some fucking class.
    This. Someone in her inner circle should tell her to quit already, she looks idiotic.
    DawnM74 and emkat like this.

Awkward exchange between Meghan and Harry

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/harry...000756242.html

A*O

I’m sure she’s beginning to drive him nuts with her clingy, needy behaviour. Don’t worry Harry, when the messiah arrives it will be x1000 worse.
    arie_skop, Labelwhore and DawnM74 like this.

Meghan's business lunch: Duchess heads to restaurant with her new right-hand man after Kensington Palace hires ex-Brexit speechwriter to take on the challenging role of deputy press secretary

• Christian Jones worked with David Davis during his time as the Brexit Secretary
    • He is now the deputy director of press for Meghan, Harry, William and Catherine
    • Role will see him working with journalists and advising royals on media strategy

By RORY TINGLE FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 19:49, 18 January 2019 | UPDATED: 21:33, 18 January 2019

Meghan Markle has been spotted on a business lunch with a new key appointee after Kensington Palace hired the former Brexit speechwriter for David Davis as its deputy press secretary
    Christian Jones was seen yesterday leaving the restaurant in Notting Hill with Meghan as she strolled back to her car.
    He became deputy director of communications for both Meghan and Harry and William and Catherine in December, after racking up nearly seven years of experience working with two Government departments.

+9

+9

The Duchess of Sussex (right) was yesterday seen leaving a restaurant in Notting Hill, west London, with Christian Jones, one of her new communications directors

The Cardiff University graduate served as Mr Davis' speechwriter at the Department for Exiting the European Union from October 2016 to September 2017, before taking up a new role as the department's press secretary.
    Prior to that he was chief press officer at the Treasury from November 2014 to October 2016, serving under George Osborne and, for a brief period, the current Chancellor Philip Hammond.
    His major new role, which was advertised publicly, includes liaising with British and international media and supporting the young royals' charitable work and engagements.
    Mr Jones will lead the day-to-day press office operations of the two households and advise Meghan, Harry, William and Catherine on how to interact with the media.

+

+

Mr Jones (seen left and right, with Meghan yesterday) became deputy director of communications for both Meghan and Harry and William and Catherine in December, after racking up nearly seven years of experience working with two Government departments

+9

During his time at the Department for Exiting the European Union, he was pictured sitting (far left) around a table several seats along from Mr Davis as he spoke to the EU's chief negotiator Michel Barnier

+9

Mr Jones attended Cardiff University from 2008 to 2011 and graduated with First Class Honours. He is seen in an undated image with a friend

During his time at the Department for Exiting the European Union, he was pictured sitting around a table several seats along from Mr Davis as he spoke to the EU's chief negotiator Michel Barnier.
    Mr Jones attended Cardiff University from 2008 to 2011 and graduated with First Class Honours.
    Kensington Palace did not comment on the appointment.
    Alongside her press team and other palace staff, Meghan also has her own assistant, Amy Pickerill.
    She accompanies the Duchess on events, and was spotted on Wednesday as she visited the Mayhew animal welfare charity in Kensal Rise, north-west London.

+9

+9

Mr Jones (left, in an undated image) as David Davis' speechwriter at the Department for Exiting the European Union from October 2016 to September 2017

+

Alongside her press team and other palace staff, Meghan also has her own assistant, Amy Pickerill. She accompanies the Duchess on events, and was spotted on Wednesday as she visited the Mayhew animal welfare charity in Kensal Rise, north-west London

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...secretary.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I’m sure she’s beginning to drive him nuts with her clingy, needy behaviour. Don’t worry Harry, when the messiah arrives it will be x1000 worse.
    Poor Harry, he was a fool. lol

He doesnt look happy in that video especially when she was holding his hand.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Silver Member

I’ve watched this over and over again...wish I could see a steady stream connecting the 2 videos in the link. The first video on the post looks like they were already seated and he offered his hand and she took it and said thank you. The second video looks like it took place before they sat down and he started to sit but she took his hand for him to help her . Somewhere between the 2 videos , he let go of her hand . He looks annoyed and she looks bewildered as to why he’s annoyed .
    Lalasnake and arie_skop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    This. Someone in her inner circle should tell her to quit already, she looks idiotic.
    I think only to some British people or royal followers this looks idiotic. To me and a lot of people that dont really care about protocols and such it's no big deal. If they are are catering to the British public only then she should stop but, if they are catering to tourists $ then this is a non issue. Just my opinion.
    Lalasnake, Mrs P and stella blue like this.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread Information