Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree590Likes

Thread: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby with Prince Harry

I don't blame her one bit!

I would hate to be labeled as "demanding" if I was concerned about the basic cleanliness of the hospital where I was to give birth. 2 out of 5 is pretty poor if you ask me. That hospital better shape up and clean up, and fast.

A*O

Oh Harry, what have you done? LOL

Next we will see pics of dead babies born in the filth and GERMS of a British hospital. It’s a miracle that Kate’s kids survived the ordeal of being born in such squalor.

Marie Antoinette Markle is very quickly showing her true, neurotic colours.
    Labelwhore, rollo and effie2 like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I think it’s just the tabloids being dramatic. But if it is true, maybe we’ll get some good gossip out of the royal family. There’s been nothing really juicy in ages lol
    Waterslide likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

We are definitely getting some good gossip about the royals nowadays lol

Entertainment
    effie2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Because all previous attempts at causing a torch and pitchfork wielding mob of Daily Mail readers to storm Kensington Palace have failed
    I dunno about failed. They've had some results. British Neo-Nazis suggest Prince Harry should be shot

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Nothing wrong with this. I’d flip the fuck out too if I found out the hospital I was due to deliver in failed basic cleanliness standards.
    I totally agree greys

Every day another tantrum. It can't all be made up and it shows no sign of abating. Royal babies have been born in the Lindo Wing for generations and she's not going to be able to have her baby in a stable at Frogmore. They will clean (and spray if she likes) to death and she will have the best of the best like every royal and celebrity who uses this famous old hospital. She should be used to Victorian buildings by now anyway. There's no need for a chef and a team of fairies. She'll be in for a short stay, a two minute photo op and Harry'd better get the baby seat in the car the right way.
    effie2, Labelwhore and A*O like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post

Next we will see pics of dead babies born in the filth and GERMS of a British hospital. It’s a miracle that Kate’s kids survived the ordeal of being born in such squalor.

As others have said, Meghan is right to be pissy at being expected to give birth at somewhere that has such a poor hygiene rating and if this had come out before Kate had her last baby we would have been reading similar negative stories about her too.

A girl my mum worked with moved in with relatives in the last months of her pregnancy so she would fall under the catchment area for our local hospital rather than the one in the next town over which was considered by everyone to be a bit of a shit show. Everyone thought she was smart/lucky that she could do that.

Anyway I have it on good authority from someone who has seen behind the scenes at St Mary's that this report isn't a surprise. The swish and shiny parts the paying customers see is vastly different from the reality of the place and the other hospitals in London are far better.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I dunno about failed. They've had some results. British Neo-Nazis suggest Prince Harry should be shot
    I saw that and it didn't surprise me. Comments have been left to stand on supposedly moderated DM articles wishing a miscarriage on Meghan and even suggesting that she's going to be a danger to Kate's children when she stays with them over Christmas.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Every day another tantrum. It can't all be made up and it shows no sign of abating. Royal babies have been born in the Lindo Wing for generations and she's not going to be able to have her baby in a stable at Frogmore. They will clean (and spray if she likes) to death and she will have the best of the best like every royal and celebrity who uses this famous old hospital. She should be used to Victorian buildings by now anyway. There's no need for a chef and a team of fairies. She'll be in for a short stay, a two minute photo op and Harry'd better get the baby seat in the car the right way.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

My bet is that she has the baby in Canada to jolt all the stiff royals.

It can be arranged.

Princess Margriet of the Netherlands
    The Princess was born in The Ottawa Hospital,[2] Ottawa, Ontario, to Princess Juliana of the Netherlands and Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld. Her mother was heir presumptive to Queen Wilhelmina.
    The Dutch family had been living in Canada since June 1940 after the occupation of the Netherlands by Nazi Germany. The maternity ward of Ottawa Civic Hospital in which Princess Margriet was born was temporarily declared to be extraterritorial by the Canadian government.[3][4] Making the maternity ward outside of the Canadian domain caused it to be unaffiliated with any jurisdiction and technically international territory. This was done to ensure that the newborn would derive her citizenship from her mother only, thus making her solely Dutch, which could have been very important if the child had been male, and as such, the heir of Princess Juliana. It is a common misconception that the Canadian government declared the maternity ward to be Dutch territory. Since Dutch nationality law is based primarily on the principle of jus sanguinis it was not necessary to make the ward Dutch territory for the Princess to become a Dutch citizen. Since Canada followed the rule of jus soli, it was necessary for Canada to disclaim the territory temporarily so that the child would not become a Canadian citizen.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince...he_Netherlands

sputnik and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I dont think she can pick where she,ll have her baby!there are the security matters,the press,the public.The second coming will be costly anyway,why should the taxpayers give extra for a different hospital to be fitted with whatever it takes for security?
    rollo and A*O like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

^ It won't happen. She'll have to put up and shut up. Isn't she grateful about anything to do with being a paid-for royal?
    effie2 and Palermo like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

well hopefully they clean up the hospital since then the peasants can benefit as well.

i'm actually surprised that more of you aren't appalled at the cleanliness rating.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information