Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree1813Likes

Thread: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby with Prince Harry

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    Well, congrats to them !

(sarcastic me nonetheless wonders: Did she really want to have kids or is she having one only because it's "part of the job" being a princess and all)
    If I marry a Prince you bet I'm having kids! Esp if he's cute like Harry, yes please! Looking forward to the new bebeh!
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Ya'll are a bunch of cynical bitches.

I, on the other hand, apparently have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old girl- I literally squeaked/squealed when I saw the news.

Congratulations to them both - I can't wait to get a look at this baby, who I predict will be gorgeous. Do you think the Queen will make the baby a prince/princess?
    My mom actually called me all excited. She heard it on the christian radio station. I'm happy for them and dont thinks its desperate at all. To be honest isn't that the royals job, to have babies so we can all gawk at
    lindsaywhit and crayzeehappee like this.

Well it's their job to further the dynasty and they will just have to put up with the gawking.
    teforde23 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

So, I have another question for our Royal experts: Since the grandchildren of the sovereign are princes/princesses, does that mean that even if the Queen didn't make Harry & Meghan's baby a prince/princess at birth, when Charles became king they would automatically HRH at that time?

If it’s a girl I hope they name her Victoria.
    bootspaige likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Congrats to them. I don't necessarily see why they would wait, especially if they want to have two or more. They certainly aren't the average young couple. They'll have the time and resources to be able to continue to spend time together without the kids underfoot

I'm not sure about Meghan, I don't know much about her pre-Harry, but I don't think Harry's ever made it a secret about wanting kids. He seems like a natural dad.
    crayzeehappee and lindsaywhit like this.

I think Meghan’s no dummy, and her real ambition was always to marry up, not to be the next Meryl Streep. That’s why she never really bothered to try and get movie roles or any acting gigs besides suits, and why she made it such a point to get in with the Toronto jet set (her best friend is Jessica Mulroney and she was chummy with the Trudeaus too) when she was living there filming Suits, and her charity work and lifestyle blog were really vehicles to showcase what a great wife she would make.
    effie2, Mrs P, Labelwhore and 2 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Pregnant Meghan Markle Demands Her Own Chef And Cleaners In Maternity Ward

Prince HarryOpens a New Window.‘s pregnant wife, 37, is demanding her own chef—and a team of cleaners—to the private hospital maternity ward where she’s expected to give birth to their first royal baby this April.
    Markle is worried as St. Mary’s Hospital in London’s $10,000-a-night Lindo Wing facility was recently hit by a series of hygiene scares.
    Prince WilliamOpens a New Window.‘s wife Kate Middleton gave birth to their three children there.
    Incredibly, however, it scored a rating of just 2-out-of-5 in a mandatory government cleanliness test – despite it being dubbed the “royal ward” as it is where blue blood babies are traditionally delivered.
    Plus, the health trust that runs the wing has been slammed in another recent standards check for cleaning and the disposal of hazardous and toxic materials.
    A source said Markle, whose behavior has raised eyebrows, “went ballistic” when she learned of the poor hygiene ratings.
    In addition to ordering her own chef and cleanersOpens a New Window. into the facility before she gives birth, according to the insider, the former Suits actress may tell her husband Prince Harry she wants to disregard royal tradition and choose another facility or try a natural home birth.

“Meghan will be ordering royal lackeys to get reports on the hygiene standards, and she’ll want to ensure everything is bleached to the highest standard,” the source said.
    “She is also considering bringing her own chef into the hospital to oversee preparation of her food.
    “But she may also use this scandal as an excuse to push for the hippy-style home birth she has wanted as soon as she got pregnant,” the insider noted.
    “It would be a huge break with royal tradition and will never happen as the safe delivery of her baby is considered paramount, and senior royals including the Queen would order Meghan into the Lindo to stop a home birth happening. It’s all part of the difficulties Meghan is having fitting in with the royal rules.”
    PHOTOS: Meghan Markle’s Horror: Brother’s Ex Fiancée Spills Secrets Of Jealousy, Drugs & Guns
    The UK’s Food Standards Agency revealed in a 2018 report there was “improvement necessary” at the Lindo in London over the “cleanliness and condition of facilities and the building.”
    It also concluded there needed to be an upgrade when it came to “hand washing facilities and pest control to enable good food hygiene.”
    The Lindo Wing is a private facility so it is not obligated to reveal to the public how many complaints it has received from patients over its hygiene standards or servicesOpens a New Window. – or how many fatalities or injuries have occurred there.
    But St. Mary’s Hospital, which houses the luxury private wing, is obligated to reveal such details.
    PHOTOS: Betrayed! Meghan Markle Bans Family From Royal Wedding, Heartbroken Niece Reveals
    Radar can reveal the latest report on St. Mary’s hospital slammed it for poor hygiene standards and said a litany of services “require improvement.”
    But new royal Markle has recently received scrutiny herself.
    According to Daily MailOpens a New Window. sources, Markle was bothered by the musty odor of St. George’s Chapel at Windsor CastleOpens a New Window., where she married Harry in May.
    She “asked for air fresheners to be deployed before her guests arrived,” a spy said, but added that royal staffers turned her request down.
    In royal biographer Robert Jobson‘s book Charles at 70: Thoughts, Hopes and Dreams, he claimed that before the wedding, Prince Harry, 34, raised his voice and yelled, “What Meghan wants, she gets!
    Alarm bells also went off after Markle’s personal assistant quit just six months into the job. The Duchess had reportedly driven the woman, Melissa Toubati, to tears with her demands.

Royal correspondent Richard Palmer has written, “It is clear that Meghan is regarded as difficult and demanding by some in the family and on the staff.”
    Her birth arrangements might be the next big issue for Britain’s royal family. Stay tuned to Radar for further developments!
    https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...aternity-ward/
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Nothing wrong with this. I’d flip the fuck out too if I found out the hospital I was due to deliver in failed basic cleanliness standards.
    Shinola, sputnik, Mrs P and 15 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yes, heaven forfend she should want a hospital to be hygienic. Though I would say that the pressure should be on for the hospital to raise its standards for everyone, not just the royals.

Honestly I wouldn’t like having little to no say regarding where I gave birth.
    mostroop likes this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

czb

yeah, i don't see the big deal about considering a different facility. the home birth probably would never be allowed to happen, though.

not sure why they are spinning this as demanding.

i think this gives the media a whole new spin and they are going to beat it to death. Markle is difficult! a rule breaker!makes 'em cry! (yawn)
    crayzeehappee and HWBL like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    not sure why they are spinning this as demanding.
    Because all previous attempts at causing a torch and pitchfork wielding mob of Daily Mail readers to storm Kensington Palace have failed so now they are trying to suggest she thinks she's too good for British hospitals in the hopes that will finally do the trick?
    HWBL, weathered1 and bootspaige like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Because all previous attempts at causing a torch and pitchfork wielding mob of Daily Mail readers to storm Kensington Palace have failed so now they are trying to suggest she thinks she's too good for British hospitals in the hopes that will finally do the trick?
    but this article is from radaronline. don't they have different followers than the DM??
    rollo likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    but this article is from radaronline. don't they have different followers than the DM??
    Don't worry. If its critical of Meghan they'll sniff it out like bloodhounds.
    weathered1 and lindsaywhit like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information