Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree1813Likes

Thread: Meghan Markle Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby with Prince Harry

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Coming out of lurkdom to day yes, she is a racist. Did you see what she said about the Williams sisters? .
    Not being a tennis person, I hadn't looked in that thread before.

holy crap.
    czb likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

holy crap what?are you all ready to ban me?I ve called Pippa a dog ,repeatedly.You all thought it was funny.In my mind it makes no difference.In yours it obviously does.I ve been out for a couple of years and i can do it again for ever.BUT,you will have to ban me this time.I do not step down because i believe it is unfair.So be it.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

effie, I know you aren't racist.

Please people, let's not look for insult when there is none. Most of us dislike certain celebs, and to claim the dislike stems from race only is a giant assumption that makes you look like an ass. We are allowed to dislike celebs for whatever reason irks us, and no regularly loved longtime poster here seems racist in my opinion. I do feel like some posters look for a reason to claim racism against other posters, which is just mind boggling.
    effie2, Mrs P, SHELLEE and 3 others like this.

Effie don't you dare leave again! I don't think you're racist.
    dexter7, effie2, Mrs P and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I've never heard anything racist from effie, ever. Unless flowerpot is a race.
    effie2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I've never heard anything racist from effie, ever. Unless flowerpot is a race.
    I think Faithanne is referring to the Gorilla comment in the Serena thread. I hadn't read past the first page of that before so I didn't originally know what Faithanne was referring to.

wont you ever,ever shut your trap about that goddamned flower pot?why,why did i ever told you that stupid story?i am about to be banicated by twitch and you re talking about a flower pot?

i clearly stated that it was a journalist who wrote this about her,not me.then they started the name calling and i said that maybe she does look like a gorilla.TO ME,it means nothing racist,it is exactly calling Pippa a dog!I think it was my greys telling me that i didnt fully understand the meaning of the world but by then i was already called a racist by Mrs Dark of all people and she told me to go fuck myself all friendly and nice.I am still FB friends with her,i even like some of her posts because that is what racist people do.I think i am in this board long enough for people to realize my likes and dislikes have no color,race,age,sex ,political or monetary ,either social situation.I do not discriminate..i am an equal hater.No more ...festos.
    greysfang, SHELLEE and dexter7 like this.

99.9% of the time, I donít give a fuck if some of you hold views I find wrong. Iím sure Iíve said shit some of you have found/find appalling but I think I think I speak for a lot of the the core posters, in that weíve known each other long enough that absolutely, we live with our differences. Sometimes bending the rules and letting stuff go that newbies would be banned for. And Iím totally ok with that. i think that just comes with the territory of interacting almost daily for well over a decade. Faithanne, I wish youíd come back from lurkdom though. I donít think anyone is making excuses, I think itís impossible to ignore cultural, generational and language factors and sometimes things like nuances and intention get lost in translation.
    bootspaige, A*O, Palermo and 8 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

In this glorious social media era where self-righteous PC snowflakes take offence at anything, no matter how ridiculous, I guess it was inevitable that our GR sanctuary would fall victim to it too. Like Effie, I’m not afraid to express my opinion even if it sometimes requires a trigger warning or even *shock* a sense of fucking humour.

I’ve been accused of all kinds of real and imagined “isms” and if I think it’s valid I will gladly and unreservedly apologise. But if the flak I get is more PC virtue signalling bullshit than real offence then sorry, I won’t be bullied into an apology where none is necessary. A coerced apology is meaningless.
    dexter7 likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldnít be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I think Faithanne is referring to the Gorilla comment in the Serena thread. I hadn't read past the first page of that before so I didn't originally know what Faithanne was referring to.
    I did see that, but she was saying she'd read an article where the author stated that, she didn't say it herself.
    Last edited by DeChayz; December 11th, 2018 at 06:15 PM.

It's going to take a lot more than "race card" and a post in a Serena William's thread for me to conclude Effie is a racist. Over 14k posts over 12 years and two posts are the sum total of who she is as a poster? Not to mention people have actually met her, most of us are friends with her on Facebook and get a peak into her life. Even after all that none of us can say we "know" her but her history here is a good one and if it's total fake, well, good for you Effie. You're a genius troll!

And you know what? what if a beloved poster (not effie just anyone) held a view that made some of us cringe? I don't mean flat out evil like that bird lady or whatever she was called (Boris' gf) but an opinion or perspective some (most) of us disagree with? Should they be banned? Banished to internet jail? Or I don't fucking know, maybe we could talk like adults and see if someone could learn something. Hell even have a good old fashioned fight about it. That is what makes this board interesting. Poster's willingness to speak, debate, engage and then usually laugh.

Oh and sput, in the past you have written things that have made me think "she is out of her fucking mind," lol. BUT I can honestly say, of all the people on this board, I have learned the most from you.
    SHELLEE, Trixie, A*O and 6 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

A*O

OK if we’ve now cleared the air can we get back to business with the Markle Snarkle. Please?
    Beeyotch likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldnít be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Can’t argue with that.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Can someone explain to me why the taxpayers continue to pick up the tab for all this hoopla? It's not like the Queen can send you to the Tower anymore.

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information