Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Megan Fox complains about "slut" jibes

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    So she's gorgeous, and likes to have sex with her boyfriend; I guess that makes her a terrible person and a slut, oh please.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this; clothing doesn't make someone a slut, talking doesn't make them a slut, and doing photoshoots that are the idea of a photographer doesn't make someone a slut either. Sleeping with a hundred different men a week does, and you can't tell if someone does that just by looking at them. So until i know Megan does that, I don't judge her. I wear miniskirts, and refuse to ever have a one night stand. My friend wears skirts to her ankles and has been with 4 guys in one night.
    THANK YOU Raz. I couldn't agree more. You read my mind.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Yeah, dressing like a trap and sticking your hands down your pants and frenching your reflection isn't slutty at all.

She's a skank with no talent. She's complaining that people call her a slut, and lord knows she looks and acts like one. Do I call her a slut? Sure. Not because she's "gorgeous" (...uh....) and likes to have sex with her boyfriend. She just looks and acts like trash.

I like my sluts with a little more class. And, like, talent, or at least a brain cell or two.

It has been nice and positive around here, let's keep it that way.

I'd actually never heard anyone call her a slut before reading this article.
    She's hot.

Silver Member

Lots of make up, skimpy clothings and constantly talking about how much you enjoy sex does not make someone a slut, but it will probably made the stranger down the street who doesn't know you beyond the way you conduct yourself think you are. Whether it's true or not, whether it's fair or not people makes assumptions based on appearence: Wear pearls and discuss politic = lady; copious make-up and talk about how you like to take it = slut. Unless someone knows you they are not going to care that the "lady" enjoy regular orgies or that the "slut" is a PhD candidate.

Fox is in the business of selling an image. The way she dresses and conducts herself makes people think that she's a good time girl. If it really bothers her, she's certainly free to change it. If she choose not to conform to society's preconceived image of what's a "slut", what's a "lady" then she's needs to stop the bloody whinging.

Is Megan Fox a slut? Don't know, don't care!
    Does the way she present herself makes me view her as a sex object? Yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    It's about her public image, not her sexual behavior behind closed doors. Look at Grace Kelly. She slept with pratically every one of her co-stars, most of them married men, yet no one ever called her a slut because she had a very classy, refined public image.
    exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    She looks hard and trampy. I do see the beauty in her but she obliterates it with the makeup and slut clothes.
    agree. she's a beautiful girl but she has no class. it's not even about the clothes she wears. you could dress her up in beautiful, non-trashy couture and she'd still look hard and trampy. you either have class and project it, or you don't. and she doesn't. the clothing she wears won't change a thing.
    some women can pose 'provocatively' in their underwear and still look classier than megan fox in a turtleneck and parka.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ But it has to be a plain parka and turtleneck, too much glitter or flash and that could be whorish.

I suppose I thought she was kind of trashy when that picture came out of her groping Brian Austin Green's crotch while they were eating lunch. Not such a big deal but I've thought she's trashy ever since then.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snarker View Post
    Lots of make up, skimpy clothings and constantly talking about how much you enjoy sex does not make someone a slut, but it will probably made the stranger down the street who doesn't know you beyond the way you conduct yourself think you are. Whether it's true or not, whether it's fair or not people makes assumptions based on appearence: Wear pearls and discuss politic = lady; copious make-up and talk about how you like to take it = slut. Unless someone knows you they are not going to care that the "lady" enjoy regular orgies or that the "slut" is a PhD candidate.

Fox is in the business of selling an image. The way she dresses and conducts herself makes people think that she's a good time girl. If it really bothers her, she's certainly free to change it. If she choose not to conform to society's preconceived image of what's a "slut", what's a "lady" then she's needs to stop the bloody whinging.

Is Megan Fox a slut? Don't know, don't care!
    Does the way she present herself makes me view her as a sex object? Yes it does.
    Good post.

Listen, you could put the same outfit on two people and on one it might look trashy and on the other it would be cute. A miniskirt or revealing clothing doesn't automatically equal "slut" in anyone's mind. A lot of it is the way the person projects themself and clearly she connotates "slut" to a lot of people.

Look at Marilyn Monroe. She did lots of provocative layouts but there was a genuine sweetness that came out of her. You just didn't think "slut" when you saw the pictures. Paris Hilton- she could be wrapped head to toe in fabric and would still manage to project "slutty whore-dog" because it imminates from within her.
    Last edited by DoveFeatheredRaven; May 5th, 2008 at 07:31 PM.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information