Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green over

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    That kid looks kind of creepy, but is still cute.

Edit: who filters children's pictures?
    I guess Megan Fox does
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Hm. A coworker/friend of mine who is 20 years older than him has vertigo. Not one but both ears. She's still working. She was out for about a week when they did her last treatment. And she may have to have another some time down the road. But it seems to have helped quite a bit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

That baby has gorgeous blue eyes.
    holly likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Hm. A coworker/friend of mine who is 20 years older than him has vertigo. Not one but both ears. She's still working. She was out for about a week when they did her last treatment. And she may have to have another some time down the road. But it seems to have helped quite a bit.
    How??? When I was in law school I randomly woke up with severe vertigo one day. I still decided to go to class and as I got dressed the whole room was spinning out of control. I was falling all over the place. I couldn't control my eyes, they kept rolling to one side of my head. I ended up throwing up all over my front step. I STILL decided to go to class and when I went to cross the street I realized that I couldn't tell how far away the cars were from me so I couldn't cross it. It was terrifying. When I went to the doctor they thought I had been in a severe car accident because of how bad my vertigo was.

I can't imagine working with vertigo!! I ended up in bed for four days straight praying for unconsciousness.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I've had it three times in a year and half. In bed for two days each time. It's like you're riding the waves on the ocean. However, I can lay on my side and do business on the phone in the prone position. I keep the tv on for listening only. It's only when I sit up is when it's awful. I haven't gotten it as bad as some have described. It's good to crawl to the bathroom, makes you stronger. Not.
    greysfang likes this.

There are huge variations of degree in vertigo. I have it too. Mine is usually just a few swirls at a time lasting less then two minutes, but once I have it that day I'll have it multiple times for 2-3 days and then it's over until the next time. I've only had one episode where it never let up for an entire day and it was accompanied by a migraine. So I've experienced both ends of the spectrum. My normal two minutes at a time episodes don't slow me down much at all, I just sit very still and wait for it to pass, but that 24/7 thing puts you down hard and you're not going anywhere.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sorry but I just had to share this, again.

"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I had vertigo once in my life about 10 years ago. I woke up and was trying to walk down the hall to the bathroom and i was slumping to the side with the wall holding me up. I had no idea what it was. I had to have my son drive me to the ER where they said it was vertigo and gave me some antivert. My asshole boss expected me to come into work - 45 miles of highway driving. He said 'don't worry it is just dizziness'. fucktard. Never had it again, thankfully.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

^^ What a dick!
    Nevan likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I know it's an inner ear thing but I think it has something to do with my menopause. My mother developed migraines during menopause but I haven't had any. I asked the doctor to which she said "maybe, could be". The two seemed to coincide. I haven't looked it up, but I haven't gotten the light version. Each time it was when I got up to go to the bathroom at 3 am. Whooshy whoosh went my head and a thud on the bed. In the morning I looked at the glass of water on the night table and said that glass is moving back and forth...

Our stories are much more interesting that Megan and Brian.
    greysfang and Flygirl like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I know it's an inner ear thing but I think it has something to do with my menopause. My mother developed migraines during menopause but I haven't had any. I asked the doctor to which she said "maybe, could be". The two seemed to coincide. I haven't looked it up, but I haven't gotten the light version. Each time it was when I got up to go to the bathroom at 3 am. Whooshy whoosh went my head and a thud on the bed. In the morning I looked at the glass of water on the night table and said that glass is moving back and forth...

Our stories are much more interesting that Megan and Brian.
    This explains so much to me. Thank you!

When I was 35 I developed debilitating migraines, I couldn't function for days. At the time I didn't know I was entering premature menopause. This process took about 3 years. I'm not one to go to the doctor every year. But when I did go in for a physical my doctor admonished me for neglecting my health. I have an annual physical in December I'm going to ask if there is connection between PM and migraines.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I read he is claiming the car crash they had back in December caused him to have vertigo and he can't work.
    If he injured his head/neck/spine in the accident he may have vertigo for the rest of his life. I had a coworker years ago get t-boned causing spinal damage. He had to basically stop his life because the vertigo in never ending. He rarely leaves his bed or recliner. 3 separate surgeries have yet to give him any relief. He's said out of a 24 hour day, a good day is 20 hours of vertigo.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That kid is going to be a heart breaker when he gets older.
    Looks a little bit like a girl.

OK fine, I will be the cheese that stands alone and say that I think the kid looks derpy. I mean he's not in Blue Ivy territory, but still.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information