Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Mayim Bialik slams Botox, cryotherapy, manicures & gym obsessions

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I would love her to pieces, if it wasn't for that attachment parenting crap.
    This. Omg love your kids and adapt to their needs within reason but cut the cord.

I like that she isn't like the other predictable Hollywood attention-needy actresses. And I like that she's smart too.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The wild part is that supposedly, you are freezing off the fat. Well, where is it supposed to go? Now, you have dead fat tissue trapped underneath your skin. It sounds like a recipe for necrosis/gangrene or something.
    I think it's supposed to be processed out of your body, as in metabolized by your liver? At least that's how a laser therapy I looked into was explained.
    gardenwitch likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I'm not big fan of Zionist stuff.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    What??? You blast someone with air at that temperature and you are going to burn off their skin...
    Just found out my idiot SIL has been doing it for the last year, she has lost 35 pounds (along with Weight Watchers). Apparently you only stay in there a maximum of 3 minutes. It isn't cheap either.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Just found out my idiot SIL has been doing it for the last year, she has lost 35 pounds (along with Weight Watchers). Apparently you only stay in there a maximum of 3 minutes. It isn't cheap either.
    i would like to know more details about this procedure. It sounds a bit dangerous.

i have to give the broad props for being a child actor that didn't end up dead in some alley with a needle hanging out of their arm...

she just seems down to earth for a hollywood type. of course they are gonna make her look like a weirdo cuz she doesn't waste her money trying to fit in with the 'machine' and she's more like an unfamous person.
    *DIVA! and Bluebonnet like this.

I have a lot of respect for her for lots of reason but she is talking shit here. I'm older than her & k ow that before spanx. Rand there were "control" "panties" and rollon corsets and all kinds of underwiring, padding, etc.
    Yes it was more descrete but they were worn
    idunno likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I'm not big fan of Zionist stuff.
    What does what she wrote have to do with Zionism?

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    i would like to know more details about this procedure. It sounds a bit dangerous.
    I don't know anything more than what I Google. I don't want to talk to my SIL about it, she's an airhead. She did it at some chiropractor's office out here in CA.

I'm surprised she didn't mention her DEGREE IN NEUROSCIENCE which she used to casually drop three or four times in every interview.
    ChemicalHelena likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I have a lot of respect for her for lots of reason but she is talking shit here. I'm older than her & k ow that before spanx. Rand there were "control" "panties" and rollon corsets and all kinds of underwiring, padding, etc.
    Yes it was more descrete but they were worn
    Exactly what I was thinking...in my mother's day, long before spanx or "shapewear" they were called "foundations" more specifically girdles, ones with garters to attach your hosiery, then panty girdles and long-line panty girdles, then later when pantyhose were in fashion, control-top pantyhose. No jiggling allowed, and no visible panty lines! And a lady never wore a dress without a slip underneath, there were full or half-slips. Nothing sexy about them either, they were plain old practical, modest undergarments. God forbid anyone could see your bra underneath your clothes or see your legs through your skirt!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Given her religious beliefs you would think that she would know that... Shes been exspousing "modeat" bathing suits (and they look quite the thing, speaking as a celt that burns i 20 mins of english sunshine).

^ I know, doesn't her religion require her to stay covered up, i.e, no strapless or sleeveless dresses, which is why even when she's in red carpet wear, it's always long-sleeved and high-collared? I would think she's all covered up underneath too. (somehow doubting there's a victoria's secret push up bra and thong under those numbers...)
    Novice likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Fuck that getting locked in a little closet and blasted with liquid nitrogen. That shit don't even sound right.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ I know, doesn't her religion require her to stay covered up, i.e, no strapless or sleeveless dresses, which is why even when she's in red carpet wear, it's always long-sleeved and high-collared? I would think she's all covered up underneath too. (somehow doubting there's a victoria's secret push up bra and thong under those numbers...)
    She looks great in some photos & very Helena-Bonhom in others...
    [Img]

And I'm seeing a line mid-hip in that bottom one. Spanx cami, p'rps??? Lol!
    Trixie and ChemicalHelena like this.

That's a lovely pic of her.
    Novice and sluce like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information