Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Mayim Bialik on Public Breastfeeding: It's Not Sexual

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm a Brit and I don't have a problem with it. Boobs aren't anything that offend me. I'd go on a topless beach and not be bothered. Mind you, with Ma Kitty being a true child of the Sixties clothing was something that was fairly optional in our house (I used to shout to ask if she was decent before I invited friends in ) so perhaps that makes me somewhat more relaxed about it all, but I don't think I'm in a minority. I find plenty more things about fully clothed people to be offended about.
    MohandasKGanja and KrisNine like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

the WHO advocates BF for 2 years or more because they are looking at a *world* view and need to consider that a lot of the world does not have access to clean water and safe food. so not sure that is a great argument for those in the US or EU (not picking on badgers here, just commenting on the WHO stand). the AAP guidelines suggest BF for 12 or more months.

personally, i don't really care, but will admit if i saw a school-age kid BF, it would ick me out ....
    Last edited by czb; February 27th, 2014 at 04:56 PM. Reason: fix typo and i'm Type A
    sputnik, Novice and Beeyotch like this.

Pam no grief from me, I don't choose to look but don't really care (except the poison dwarf ex-sol who was making a point with her veiny anorexic tiny-tits...but thats a whole different story) my background is.probably like Kitty's nudist beach etc etc... Whoever as an empathetic adult, I realise it can make others uncomfortable, unfirtately is wasn't a choice I ever got.to.make first hand.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I don't think I nursed my daughter in public very much after she started eating solid foods. The exceptions would be when I was traveling. Nursing her on the plane was great. Prior to her turning 6 months, I was breastfeeding exclusively and I nursed her when she was hungry. It's not like I walked around free-boobin', with my breasts hanging out. Personally, I don't think I've ever seen much in the way of a full breast with nipple exposure from a woman breastfeeding. If you're really looking, of course you'll see something.

czb

i've seen full-on boob and nipple. not too often, but occasionally. one time was at the park and the kid was finished BF and the woman stood up, uncovered. and yeah, every man in the park noticed (including mr czb), not because the woman was uncovered, but because she was STUNNING. i mean, modelesque. maybe if i looked like her i would go full-frontal BF as well.
    KrisNine likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information