Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Maybe *NSFW* Lindsay Lohan tries to recreate Marilyn Monroe photoshoot

Its a far more flattering pic thans Lohans; at least Marilyn had an ass.

Marilyn had killer ass.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    If you think this is bad, her Elizabeth Taylor was even worse..

she has great boobs though lol.
    I just posted it on the last page, saying that the Elizabeth Taylor was better than her bungled Marilyn Monroe attempt.

LiLo always looks skanky. She doesn't look classy in these photos, she just looks trashy. She doesn't have the body for it and quite honestly, her tits are terrible. She has a boy-ish figure... and I don't mean that in a particularly flattering way... she has no hips, no ass... it's just not feminine... and correct me if I'm wrong, but Marilyn Monroe was all about feminine!

The freckles (granted they're natural and that can't be helped and it's nice to see the whole thing is photo-shopped to the hilt) just don't lend that body to be photographed naked. It looks like a connect-the-dots puzzle.

Nope... missed the mark completely... very try-hard and wannabe is all it scored with me.
    vaya con dios

I don't see what people are complaining about in reference to her breasts...I think she has lovely breasts.

That wig is a piece of trash, though. MM had a way of being girlish, sexy, trashy and innocent all at once that can be defined by no other. For LL to even try and then botch it so badly just makes her look foolish. Stuffing that wig on her head, putting her in sixties makeup and getting the same photog and setting does not make her anything LIKE MM.

Marilyn could 'act pretty' with her while body, a little enamored with her own sensuousness. LL just looks like she's enjoying being looked at, an entirely different dynamic.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by emkat View Post

Does anybody really think MM looks good in this pic? Seriously. I think she looks awful here.
    I think she looks great!

She is the best!

Jessica Alba and Christina Aguilera did this same photoshoot as well. But Lindsay gets the bragging rights to say she had the same hotel and photographer. I hate re-dos. Every redo I've ever seen of Bettie Page esque photoshoots are sad and horrid - beautiful women included. You can't emulate someone else's style, period. It makes you look ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I can understand why she seems to have a "hero-worship" of MM, a lot of people do; however, LL looks so much better with her hair red and not blond due to it being her natural colouring, I think she looks wonderful with red hair. MM was a dark blond/mousey, so the light blond wasn't so far from her natural hair colour for one, I also think that blond hair, when its the wrong blond (as this so apparently is for LL) can be horribly aging, I've noticed it with Madonna too.... go a couple of shades darker ladies, you'll find it more flattering!
    Marilyn's nature hair color is far darker than a mousey dark blonde. It was straight brownish shade of red hair.
    Last edited by bychance; February 18th, 2008 at 10:37 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

but..it's all to shit.

WTF?!!! kids, drugs are bad

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hmmm...I remember when I used to think Lohan was cute and I'd actually be excited to see a photo shoot like this, but wow...I have never been so turned off in my life. She just looks like blah; the wig, the poses, the face, etc. Nothing looked good, nothing was sexy, nothing worked. Even as a guy getting a chance to see some boobage, and I have to admit-her boobs look good, but still does nothing for me. Its because of who the boobs are attached to.

Very blah.

Gold Member

It's a bad photoshoot, but it is refreshing to see "flaws" in a shoot. Have your opinion on the freckles, flat boobs and ass and fair skin, but that is something natural. Just because someone doesn't have the so called "perfect body does not make them any less attractive. I can't stand Lindsay for the life of me, but I like that they kept her looking like she actually does. I hate this fake shit Hollywood is feeding us.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Looking around on the net,there's a huge backlash.

It'll be interesting to see if the mag comments on it,or if
    someone has the balls to ask her while she's out shopping,or whatever it is she does.
    I don't know, the guys on Superior Pics seem to like it.

SuperiorPics Celebrity Forums: O.M.G. - LINDSAY LOHAN - C-thru photoshoot in new issue of NY

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    She was much better in her Elizabeth Taylor impression:

WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    She really does, I was noticing that first thing...Marilyn had the classic hourglass figure with this amazing curvature of her hips. La Lindz has NO ass whatsoever. The hair, the facial expressions--NONE of it works IMO.

I really do think when she works her natural red, she can be sexy/pretty in her own way:

La Lohan is a beautiful girl IMO, but she doesn't even come remotely close to the greatest sex symbol of all time. There is only one Monroe. Period.
    Now see, thats a good picture.

Yeah, I just posted this to the vintage hair forum I moderate. We'll see how that crunchy wig goes down ;D
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    LOL @ some of the comments.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
    while the actual photography may be great, the wig is gross, and the poses aren't flattering to her. i'm not a huge lohan fan, but i do think she's pretty (when she cleans up) she needs to be original and find her own person to be.

and it's sad all the shit said about her boobs... i'm 24 and mine look pretty much just like that. except no freckles. maybe i was wrong in thinking mine were pretty fantastic.
    Her boobs look fine, as I am sure yours do too. I am almost 39 and mine swing low sweet chariot, LL's are just fine.

Bad photoshoot, bad photographer. Maybe Bert's game left the same era MM did.
    Last edited by Tati; February 19th, 2008 at 08:14 PM.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information