Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Maybe *NSFW* Lindsay Lohan tries to recreate Marilyn Monroe photoshoot

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Heres Marilyn's ass pic

Steven Hawking has issues with her ass gravity still (strangely unknown....but still the reason for his interest)

I'm using a lot of oxygen and such — I think it's good use of oxygen myself, but of course, I'm a little prejudiced on the matter.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ that ass don't quit! like her smile.....

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

That ass has a pillow under it and she's poking it sky high. Nothing wrong with that but remember that she was very thin when these photos were taken. Even her bazoombas were small by comparison to her prior voluptuousness.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^ at least she knew how to pose! lilo seems like a flacid fish p33n to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    oh look, she has one

I know she wasn't natural Buttmunch, but i dont see anything wrong with creating beauty. I think Lindsays had a nose job too.

Elite Member

Lindsay is over - standing around naked aint gonna change that!

^ ding dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead, ding dong the wicked firecrotch is dddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!

The only person who could truly pull off Marilyn Monroe was.... Marilyn, herself.

No, it was Norma Jean who pulled off Marilyn Monroe.
    Last edited by bychance; February 23rd, 2008 at 02:44 AM. Reason: misspelling

^Perfectly said. Because Norma Jean was the real person, Marilyn Monroe was a character.

^^A character created by studio machinary and men who she slept with to make her way up the Hollywood ladder. I promise you, if MM was alive today, this board would be going nuts about her slutty, drug-taking, lunatic ways. She's only an icon in retrospect.

I know she wasn't natural Buttmunch, but i dont see anything wrong with creating beauty. I think Lindsays had a nose job too
    Nah, it's been the same since she was a kid, although who knows...that crazy mother might have gotten her a nose job for her 7th birthday.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

If MM was alive today she'd be same age as Bettie Page (yes shes alive) 82 years old. Who would talk about an elderly woman? lol

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    ^^A character created by studio machinary and men who she slept with to make her way up the Hollywood ladder. I promise you, if MM was alive today, this board would be going nuts about her slutty, drug-taking, lunatic ways. She's only an icon in retrospect.
    I absolutely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    Nah, it's been the same since she was a kid, although who knows...that crazy mother might have gotten her a nose job for her 7th birthday.
    Haha, true. I do feel for Lindsay having a mother like that.

If MM was alive today she'd be same age as Bettie Page (yes shes alive) 82 years old. Who would talk about an elderly woman? lol
    Obviously I meant that if MM was coming up today, meaning if she was a young starlet on the make. Then I think she'd be reamed as badly as any other celeb. She's lost in the mists of time and myth and thus is not seen for what she was.

--Sinclair Lewis

There's no doubt that many things Marilyn did, choices she made, were shitty. I don't buy the whole naive, troubled act - I think she was a pretty bad person in general. I was watching her autobiography the other day and was struck by what a cold person she was and how she had no regard for others, especially in her infidelities. She broke up many a home and hurt many people, not to mention sending her first husband in the military divorce papers from her attorney (which he received on a naval boat during WWII) because she had decided that she was over with him and wanted to be an actress instead. But at the same time I can separate that from her physical attributes - aesthetically, she was a gorgeous woman with a face made for the camera, a charismatic woman with a great smile, just exuding sex appeal - and that really has not been reproduced in Hollywood since. The only other great beauties, in my opinion, were thirty plus years ago. Lohan is not even close, she could not even touch her. Lohan looks like a bar skank and an easy lay, she has the face of a rugged 40 year old at 21, and a very shapeless body with big boobs. Typical and generic. I have no idea why she would choose to try to replicate one of the biggest icons of all time - and FAIL, miserably.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information