Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Maxim names the 5 Unsexiest Celebs.. and Britney Spears aint number one, yall!

Helen Hunt going:
    DAY-O!
    ME SAY DAY ME SAY DAY ME SAY DAAAY-O

and OH! Isn't Shannon Doherty in it too? HA HA!

What is with my weird use of caps? Jeez, too much caffeine today

Seriously, who wrote this list? Kim Cattrall?

I agree with the list but they forgot Julia Roberts.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    Jennifer Aniston did one interview about the divorce. She has not been whining about it at all. I'm sick of having to read the Jolie fantards post that all over the board. Brad Pitt has actually discussed the divorce in more interviews than Jennifer, but no one is accusing him of exploiting his divorce. So STFU with the whole "whining Jennifer" garbage and jokes about her chin. It's played out and lame. She's not playing the victim at all. I reckon she is glad to be rid of the spineless cad.
    I was just mentioning that the perception was of her whining. I have reported your post as trollish and engaging in personal attacks (quoting me and then saying STFU and calling me a fantard).

Quote Originally Posted by Moomoo View Post
    ^^so true, it is old and tired and I'm not particularly a fan of any of the above celebs so I'm not defending anybody but I have to agree with purple rain.
    So you agree that it is alright for her to call others fantards(and i attack Jolie way more than Jen) and tell them to STFU just because she is sick of what other people are posting? Niiiiccceee..

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    All she has is a gay cokehead husband. So far i don't think she's gone on any boohoofest to Oprah the intergalactic tv whale and every magazine that would spare the ink.
    Better watch it Grimm or you will get called a Jolie fantard and be told to STFU by purplewhatever
    Last edited by Tati; October 13th, 2007 at 09:32 AM.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah why isn't Chiniston on there?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Maybe she does not whine, bitch, moan, complain, act crazy, or do any of the other things to a big enough degree to be considered a celebutard? I think there is usually something besided looks..like with Manniston her continual whining about THE DIVORCE etc. that sets people off. Has she really done anything nasty or unnattractive to make people want to pick on her?

*I think the list is horseshit BTW..and the men who came up with it are probably very fug themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    Jennifer Aniston did one interview about the divorce. She has not been whining about it at all. I'm sick of having to read the Jolie fantards post that all over the board. Brad Pitt has actually discussed the divorce in more interviews than Jennifer, but no one is accusing him of exploiting his divorce. So STFU with the whole "whining Jennifer" garbage and jokes about her chin. It's played out and lame. She's not playing the victim at all. I reckon she is glad to be rid of the spineless cad.
    WTH? Since when can't we express our opinions about celebs here? Sojita was just stating his opinion, which i happen to agree with. It does not matter that you disagree. Anyone can express their opinions about celebs here without getting the permission of anyone else here. So, you're sick of hearing the negatives toward Aniston? Big F*#king Deal. Some may be sick of hearing anything positive about her, but it doesn't give them the right to be rude and crude to other posters about their opinions.

Cut out all the fighting. Just stating my opinion.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Maniston is not only fungly, but her whiny attitude and obsession w/ her hair and figure sucks too!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Personally attacking another poster is not 'fighting'..it is violating board rules. I was not 'fighting' with anyone..just answering a question about why a certain celeb may get bashed more than another..and I got personally attacked for stating that opinion. Just stating my opinion here. And if/until I see a mod has taken some action regarding the attack I will continue to state my opinion about the attack.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Alice in wonderland,I love your pic! Sandler's baby is unfortunate

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    WTH? Since when can't we express our opinions about celebs here? Sojita was just stating his opinion, which i happen to agree with.
    You can state your opinions, but don't be surprised when other posters call you out on it if it isn't rooted in reality. It's repeated as gospel on this board that Jennifer Aniston was obsessively whining about her divorce, when all evidence points to that being false. The tabloids painted her that way to fit their little soap opera story line, but Jen did nothing to make me believe she was going on and on about her divorce. If anything, I thought she was classy about the whole thing, seeing as she was publicly humiliated by her husband.

Also, sojita, you are taking this way too personal. I never personally attacked you at all. There are a bunch of Jolie fan posters on this board who obsessively make childish comments about Jennifer's chin, and by your post, I mistook you as one of them.

Now now, don't make me lay the smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceDude View Post
    I agree with this. I think she has more class than Brad Pitt. The tabloids have made her into this wingy martyr but you never actuallly hear her saying anything. I don't get the chin thing either. It's a bit junior high. She is an attractive woman IMHO. Personally I like girls with a "flaw" instead of these clone dolls that I can't even tell apart. Each to his own I guess.
    One thing about females I never get. They moan about their looks all the time but they love tearing other girls apart. It's not what men see at all. I see lots of women who girls think aren't up to snuff and I think they are hot. And when gay guys pick apart girls I get it even less.
    Same on SJP. There is something there but she is too skinny.
    I hate that many women do that and it's so pointless. And I agree that men in general (the ones I have known I can't speak for all men obviously) are far less critical and certainly not as vicious as girls can be and it doesn't have to be that way.

You don't have to be a Jolie fan to slate the Chin, I dislike them both

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    *gasp!* But that is what this board does best.
    So I stand with a dead smile on my face
    Wondering how much of my time they'll waste
    Oh god I hate these Satan's helpers

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information