Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: Matt Lauer fired from NBC News over inappropriate sexual behavior

Thank you for explaining that for me.
    sluce likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I have never understood what it is with (some) men in general and whipping their dicks out or sending dick pics. Is the mere glimpse of a flaccid penis supposed to inflame women with lust? Make us bust out laughing? Inspire weight loss via nausea?

Sadly, not surprised. I do believe this is the first HR complaint. It was long known that he cheated on his wife, and had many consensual relationships with women at work. I believe these men become drunk with power and come to believe that every women who smiles or treats them kindly, wants them.

Good ole Kathie Lea turned it into a religious thing about infidelity. That allowed her to talk about herself, and how she felt when her husband cheated on her. We all know the drill... With faith in God, and a forgiving heart, we can all move forward.... Seems she forgot about the victims.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Men are absolutely in love with their dicks. It's a man's first toy, after all.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    I have never understood what it is with (some) men in general and whipping their dicks out or sending dick pics. Is the mere glimpse of a flaccid penis supposed to inflame women with lust? Make us bust out laughing? Inspire weight loss via nausea?
    Maybe he lurks here and reads about the Airwick can photos?

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    Horrifyingly it happened to me, and not that long ago. The way they assume so much when they do shit like that. That's one of the things that pisses me off most.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

The “Today” host allegedly asked female producers about who they’d had sex with — and named co-hosts he’d like to sleep with during a game called “f–k, marry or kill.”
    I've played this game. That's not sexual harassment in my book if everyone is goofing around playing a silly game.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

And they all come tumbling down

I've played F-M-K before, but never with people I worked with, nor with co-workers as the principle players. I would say it's game more so that sexual harassment, but that's in the eye of the beholder and it could very easily move into inappropriate behavior.

re: Garrison Keilor! That makes me sad. I love Prairie Home Companion.

I'm feeling very thankful that the only dicks I see belong to by son and husband, and with FAR less frequency on the former as he's getting older. I honestly don't know what I'd do if a guy whipped his dick out. No one likes a flaccid penis.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    From the AP......

BREAKING: Garrison Keillor says he's been fired by Minnesota Public Radio over allegations of inappropriate behavior.
    I liked the Fark headline:
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    He's attractive???
    It's a low bar.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    In comparison to every other perv who has been outed.
    That is not saying much.

Sadly, since he's the only one that doesn't have that Trump-like flappy fat filled piece of skin that attaches his chin to his thorax, the extreme chin waddle, he comes off as the most "attractive". Again, the bar is about about an inch of the ground here. In an area where the tide rolls in and covers everything for a few hours every day.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Horrifyingly it happened to me, and not that long ago. The way they assume so much when they do shit like that. That's one of the things that pisses me off most.
    Because this is a Matt Lauer thread, I'm hoping no one thinks I'm claiming it was Matt Lauer that my gross experience happened with. I laughed so much typing that. I hope no one thinks I'm crazy.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Sadly, since he's the only one that doesn't have that Trump-like flappy fat filled piece of skin that attaches his chin to his thorax, the extreme chin waddle, he comes off as the most "attractive". Again, the bar is about about an inch of the ground here. In an area where the tide rolls in and covers everything for a few hours every day.
    It's also the time-machine effect. People are probably also conflating today's Matt Lauer, with 20-years-ago, full-head-of-hair Matt Lauer.
    I'mNotBitter and sparkles like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information