Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree706Likes

Thread: Matt Lauer fired from NBC News over inappropriate sexual behavior

Sam Seeder had Matt’s number back in 2012. Wow what a creep. Glad that POS is off the air.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

They at least had to have heard it on the streets for gawd sakes!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

fgg

More women accuse Matt Lauer of sexual harassment

Three women have come forward to accuse “Today” co-anchor Matt Lauer, who was fired Wednesday, of sexual harassment, according to a report.

Lauer was accused of giving one woman a sex toy as a present — with a note saying he wanted to use it on her, according to Variety.

He also allegedly summoned another female colleague to his office, then dropped his pants and showed her his penis. Lauer scolded her when she rejected his sexual advances, according to Variety.

The “Today” host allegedly asked female producers about who they’d had sex with — and named co-hosts he’d like to sleep with during a game called “f–k, marry or kill.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/29/more-...al-harassment/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

^what a sick creep!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

And in still more harassment news: @cnn tells me it dismissed Teddy Davis, senior producer of @jaketapper's "State of the Union" program, over behavior "that does not align with the standards and values of CNN." Three women had complained about Davis.
    Brookie likes this.

I can't decide whether to read the vanity Fair piece now or save it for later so I can fully soak in all the details.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's not as in-depth as I thought it was going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    More women accuse Matt Lauer of sexual harassment

Three women have come forward to accuse “Today” co-anchor Matt Lauer, who was fired Wednesday, of sexual harassment, according to a report.

Lauer was accused of giving one woman a sex toy as a present — with a note saying he wanted to use it on her, according to Variety.

He also allegedly summoned another female colleague to his office, then dropped his pants and showed her his penis. Lauer scolded her when she rejected his sexual advances, according to Variety.

The “Today” host allegedly asked female producers about who they’d had sex with — and named co-hosts he’d like to sleep with during a game called “f–k, marry or kill.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/29/more-...al-harassment/
    That reminds me of O'Reilly's "Falafel" lawsuit, ewww.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    That reminds me of O'Reilly's "Falafel" lawsuit, ewww.
    What the hell is with all these old guys showing their dick to women at their place of business? O’Reilly is a super gross old guy and while Matt isn’t “old” or physically unattractive per-say, it’s still straight up repulsive whipping your floppy dick out in front of a colleague. Do they really think we like looking at old wrinkly dicks while at work? I had a “supervisor” call me into an office once and straight up ask to have sex with me but I’m grateful he didn’t drop his trousers right there like some creep. I just don’t get it.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Yeah, I guess Lauer wins the contest as the most attractive man to whip out his dick so far. I suppose he deserves a nice parting gift for that.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I never thought I would be rating sexual harassment on a repulsive scale, it should be all the same but shit every day now some one new. But Al Franken’s butt touching shouldn’t be rated the same as Roy Moore’s pedophilia. It’s not the same in my book. Al is still a creepy old man but he’s not a sexual predator in my mind. Am I being unreasonable here? It’s not a republican/democratic thing either. But Matt Lauer seems to be straight up a predator type. He sought after colleagues to sexually harass and intimidate, no doubt in my mind by these allegations.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yeah, I guess Lauer wins the contest as the most attractive man to whip out his dick so far. I suppose he deserves a nice parting gift for that.

Spewed my coffee at that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

He's attractive???
    sparkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    He's attractive???
    In comparison to every other perv who has been outed.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information