Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matt Damon's new look

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    He looks better than he usually does!

I think his short hair makes his face look really haggard.
    Whaa? No!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who doesn't know what his wife looks like??? I'm sooo behind the times lol

...and I never did like that Minnie Driver.
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Gold Member

Matt wife is very pretty. Nothing fugly about her. He seems really happy with her and there 2 kids. (One is his 8 yr old stepdaugter but he said he IS HER FATHER) He is great, but what kind role is that? Is he going out to the schools to pick up kids?

I will say the creepiest shit he ever played, when he was in love with Jude Law in "The Talented Mr Ripley" he acted like one hell of a freak. That was the first time I ever seen Jude Law, and he (Jude played a American) so didnt know he was British. Or whatever. It was a good movie if you never seen it, and want to be creeped out at Matt Damon looking like a dork and being in love with Jude, who in the movie is dating Gwenyth Paltrow (who JUST had to have a british accent in the movie which made no sense) and its fucking crazy! I swear you NEVER seen no shit like it. I seen it the for the first time a few years ago, it recently came on. Anybody else ever watched it? I dont know when it was made. I think 1999/2000.

I laughed so hard at the comparison between him and Flanders, that I actually started gagging.

I agree that he was terrific in the Talented Mr Ripley. And it really is a very creepy movie.

I haven't seen him in many things and he kinda bugs me for no good reason but I loved him in Euro Trip singing "Scotty doesn't know" and in the Sarah Silverman skit, that was hilarious.

His wife reminds me of Julia Lewis Dreyfus.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    Matt wife is very pretty. Nothing fugly about her. He seems really happy with her and there 2 kids. (One is his 8 yr old stepdaugter but he said he IS HER FATHER) He is great, but what kind role is that? Is he going out to the schools to pick up kids?

I will say the creepiest shit he ever played, when he was in love with Jude Law in "The Talented Mr Ripley" he acted like one hell of a freak. That was the first time I ever seen Jude Law, and he (Jude played a American) so didnt know he was British. Or whatever. It was a good movie if you never seen it, and want to be creeped out at Matt Damon looking like a dork and being in love with Jude, who in the movie is dating Gwenyth Paltrow (who JUST had to have a british accent in the movie which made no sense) and its fucking crazy! I swear you NEVER seen no shit like it. I seen it the for the first time a few years ago, it recently came on. Anybody else ever watched it? I dont know when it was made. I think 1999/2000.
    Totally. I didn't get the big deal about him until Ripley. He was SO GOOD in that. And Jude Law. And Gwynnie. And, OH! Philip Seymour Hoffman and Cate Blanchett! That movie is very nearly perfect.

His wife is pretty.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Thanks, Snuffy!

His wife is cute. Shiny hair lol
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by fatguyinalittlecoat View Post
    Thanks, Snuffy!

His wife is cute. Shiny hair lol
    YW!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123