Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Mary Kay LeTourneau Has Died of Cancer

It kind of irked me that the OP mentioned the two kids she had with Vili, never mentioning the 4 kids she abandoned. But then again, maybe they don't want to be acknowledged. Bad enough they have to share a last name with her and all the notoriety.
    czb, BITTER, crayzeehappee and 3 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Supposedly one of her daughters (with the first husband) was a maid of honor at her wedding to Vili. And another kid lived with them for awhile. I can't imagine. Your stepfather is literally your age.

Well this kid (I still call him a kid even though I'm guessing he has to be in his 30's by now) is finally free of her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think I remember reading the only reason they divorced was so he could open a business or something where he was unable to obtain license if married to a felon. And that he took care of her while she was sick til she died. So who knows? It was crazy enough that he was with her at all after she got busted for being a kid fucker. I mean, that first child had to have been born when he was something like 13 or 14! How in the fuck does he even get the opportunity to impregnate her again?
    Waterslide likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think she got out of jail and then they caught her with him and threw her back in jail for violating parole. She had the second kid in prison and Vili's mother was taking care of the kids until she got back out.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Loopy fucking heifer. I've got a son. I can't even imagine this shit. If I was Vili's mom I would have snatched this bitch up by the hair of the head and put a boot in her twat from the get go. But I guess they all had to come to some sort of understanding because there are family pics from when she married this kid. I'm sure the grandmother probably raised those girls while she was in the slammer.

I think Vili wanted to open a pot farm or dispensary and couldn't pass the requirements since he was married to a felon.
    sprynkles likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Based on a couple TV interviews with her I watched years ago, I think she was an immature, self-centered, vain narcissist who felt entitled to whatever she wanted, even a 12 year old. And even though she knew that, if caught, her actions would have really bad consequences and ruin many lives. I wonder how she would have felt if another adult had done the same to one of her kids and claimed it was okay because "true love".
    tulip likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Based on a couple TV interviews with her I watched years ago, I think she was an immature, self-centered, vain narcissist who felt entitled to whatever she wanted, even a 12 year old. And even though she knew that, if caught, her actions would have really bad consequences and ruin many lives. I wonder how she would have felt if another adult had done the same to one of her kids and claimed it was okay because "true love".
    Well, people like this always believe their own situation is "different" and will do all kinds of tortured rationalizations to explain it. In my opinion, her behavior seems almost like more that of a stalker who cannot be dissuaded, even upon pain of imprisonment, from pursuing their target.

I was sitting here earlier, thinking that this would never happen to my family because my kids don't have teachers as tutors or stay after to study with an adult. But to be honest, there is a pretty good amount of time that we don't track them right after school.
    LaFolie likes this.

I think that if this situation had happened to one of Mary Kay's children, she would have just allowed it to go on because it would somehow justify her own behavior. I don't think she'd really care. Maybe she wouldn't even have been capable of caring.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

She would have to be VERY immature because what would a 30-something woman have in common with a 12 year old boy?? I mean I'm sure he was enamored of her because of the sex, but that's just ewww.

When I was in junior high, there was this guy in my class and supposedly his mother was having sex with one of his friends. Of course it was all over school because boys that age have big mouths. I think there may have been a second boy too, a little older. They were all juvenile delinquent types and there were never any charges filed or anything. The son ended up leaving our school, not sure what happened to him.

I remember reading something when she first got busted, and I think a lot of it had to do with Vili being so "advanced" for his age, ie he hit puberty a lot earlier and was already man-sized (like a lot of Islander kids I grew up with, who got to play sport in the senior teams when they were at least 2-3 years younger than the rest). So she had this giant 12 year old she convinced herself was a man, because he was a hormonal teenager who probably thought he was in love with her (because he was 12!!!) It's like those poor girls whose boobs grow early, and men suddenly assume that a 13 year old is just some wanton sex-kitten waiting to be unleashed, all because they wear a bigger bra.

In short - predators tell themselves whatever they want to believe, if it justifies their behaviour.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

So I was trying to figure out if something strange happened in her childhood to stunt her or fuck up her brain and all I learned was that she had a brother who drowned in a pool while she was swimming with another brother at the opposite end and that her brother Joseph is a foreign policy advisor to Donald Trump and a former executive with Blackwater. There are also some ties to the Bush family.

Also, her father cheated on her mother and fathered two children outside of his marriage, they separated, and later reconciled. Still don't know that's enough to trigger this kind of behavior, but...

Anyway, I vaguely remember reading that her father was a politician, but how did I not know that her brothers were that far up the chain? It's just seems like a whole lot, right?

Per wiki:

Mary Katherine Schmitz was born in 1962 in Tustin, California, the daughter of Mary E. (née Suehr), a former chemist, and John G. Schmitz (1930–2001), a community college instructor and politician.[6][7] She was known as Mary Kay to her family and called "Cake" by her father.[8] She was the fourth of seven children, raised in a "strict Catholic household."[8][9] When Letourneau was two years old, her father began a political career and successfully ran as a Republican for a seat in the state legislature.[9] He held positions as a California state senator and U.S. Congressman, winning a special election for an unexpired term in 1970 and the general election later that year. After a primary defeat in 1972, he changed parties and ran for president as an American Independent Party candidate in the 1972 U.S. presidential election.[10][11] In 1973, Letourneau's three-year-old brother drowned in the family pool at their home in the Spyglass Hill section of Corona del Mar, California, while she played with another brother in the shallow end.[10]
    Letourneau attended Cornelia Connelly High School, an all-girls' Catholic school in Anaheim, California, where she was a member of the cheerleading squad for Servite High School. She later attended Arizona State University.[12]
    In 1978, her father was re-elected as a Republican to the California State Senate. He intended to run for the U.S. Senate in 1982, but his political career was permanently damaged that year when it was revealed that he had fathered two children out of wedlock during an affair with a mistress, a former student at Santa Ana College, where he had taught political science.[13]:124 Her father's affair caused Letourneau's parents to separate, but they later reconciled.[7][14]
    Letourneau's brother John Schmitz was the deputy counsel to President George H. W. Bush.[11] Her other brother, Joseph E. Schmitz, was Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Defense under President George W. Bush, as well as a senior executive with Academi, and is a foreign policy adviser to President Donald Trump.[15]

Thanks! I didn't think I could copy and paste all that without it being all over the place. But yeah...all that! WTF?

And so she was about 11 when the three-year-old brother died in the pool. For some reason, when I first glanced over that, I assumed she was very, very young. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Well, people like this always believe their own situation is "different" and will do all kinds of tortured rationalizations to explain it. In my opinion, her behavior seems almost like more that of a stalker who cannot be dissuaded, even upon pain of imprisonment, from pursuing their target.

I was sitting here earlier, thinking that this would never happen to my family because my kids don't have teachers as tutors or stay after to study with an adult. But to be honest, there is a pretty good amount of time that we don't track them right after school.
    This type of person usually convinces themselves that it is the victim's "fault".
    I know someone that I was at school with that became a teacher. The married & had 2 kids. When the second was just a baby & the eldest a toddler this person had what they called "a relationship" with an 18 year old student. He left his wife, both him and the pupil lied to the investigating authorities (he said) & they lived together while she did university.after she graduated they married - she was 21 & he would have been 38 or 39.
    He blamed it all on her. But he stalked he after they had been divorced 8-10 years. He also displayed similar behaviour (not going as far this time to my knowledge) with other female pupils.
    He was a classic narcissist, he claimed he had a terrible childhood (he didn't), he claimed it was all on the girls (it wasn't), he was abusive, terminally self-centred, ugly and completely unable to take responsibility for anything.

I can imagine that she was something similar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information