Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mary Kate Olsen steps up security after Heath Ledger fans blame her for drug death

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Mary-Kate Olsen makes me fucking SICK. That picture of her ugly little troll-face next to Heath's handsome face....I could just barf. I wish SHE had OD'ed instead of Heath, who was handsome, talented, & had a beloved little girl. I can't stand that cocaine-snorting, lives-to-party troll Mary-Kate, and i wish so much that she would be questioned by the police about her role in Heath's death. Why won't the police release the time of death? Did Mary-Kate pay them off from her BILLION DOLLAR fortune? --Because it might show that had the "masseuse" called 911 instead of Mary-Kate 4 times, that Heath might have lived?

Sorry....I was/am a big Heath Ledger fan & am still torn up over his death...I think he used all those drugs to numb the pain of losing his love Michelle & most of all, his daughter. --This hits home hard for me because i am going thru the same thing he did (addiction to prescription meds--the same ones as him, painful circumstances in life...) & i understand where he was at in life, and it's just so sad, and now i'm rambling, and off-topic.....Sorry.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Hit By Ban Bus!

I can't help but feel that MKO could have done more than just send her security team over.

I wonder if there would be such a fuss if it was a male celebrity in M-K's place?

Women always get twice as much shit thrown at them in these circumstances.

(and I'm not a great fan of the Olsens, BTW)

Hit By Ban Bus!

I wouldn't be as critical if the masseuse hadn't called MKO like 3-4 times requesting what to do. I'm thinking she just didn't want to get involved.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    I wonder if there would be such a fuss if it was a male celebrity in M-K's place?

Women always get twice as much shit thrown at them in these circumstances.

(and I'm not a great fan of the Olsens, BTW)
    ^^I think the spotlight would be just as intensely focused on a male celebrity too. After all, this involves a DEATH of a beloved, talented celebrity. --who died under VERY suspicious circumstances. --Or at least the circumstances of the immediate aftermath of his death (or, who knows, his last breaths--his life might have been saveable for all we know, had 911 been called RIGHT AWAY as it should have been, instead of fucking MARY-KATE TROLLSEN) were very suspicious.

And thank you Ingi for posting that cover of The Advocate doing a tribute to Heath. I wonder, is it still available on newsstands? I had no idea they had done a tribute magazine dedicated to him. Brokeback Mountain is one of my all-time favorite movies, and is very special to me, because it showed me/got me thinking, and the world, just how much difficulty my only sibling, who is gay, has had to endure, compared to us straight folk. I will always be thankful to Heath for his wonderful portrayal of Ennis del Mar. I really think that movie did some good towards gay rights, or at least got many people thinking about them. Love to you, Heath, whereever you are....
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    ^^
    And thank you Ingi for posting that cover of The Advocate doing a tribute to Heath. I wonder, is it still available on newsstands? I had no idea they had done a tribute magazine dedicated to him.
    I saw it on the stands yesterday, its a new issue.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtogossip View Post
    should be sterilized and locked up.

Yes, I believe that's exactly what should happen to the troll sisters.
    Thanks for the idea
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Seriously, she doesn't need to die for Heath's sake. If you're going to kill her at least have a solid reason, like being an insufferable fugly little troll bitch.
    *sniggers*
    I'm sure kate didn't wrestle heath down and force him to do drugs. he was big boy. live by the gun ... die by the gun
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    Yes, I believe that's exactly what should happen to the troll sisters.
    Thanks for the idea
    You are welcome

That's very lame of 'fans' to blame her. She didn't shove a truck load of pills down his throat.

Why don't we blame Michelle too? She was one of the reasons he was so depressed. Its her fault he took drugs.

There's been many reports of Heath having a drug problem long before he met Michelle and had Matilda, and long before Mary Kate. When are we going to stop making excuses for drug addicts? I have a drug addict relative and all they do is blame everyone but themselves.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't have a problem with Heath's blame in mixing up the prescription drugs, but if MKO was that close to him, one would think she would rush right over and try to revive or care for him. It just seems kind of callous for her to send her bodyguards over...

Everyone likes to blame something or someone for the reason they take drugs. Some people take drugs simply because they have a mouth. And no one puts them in your mouth for you. You actually have to do that yourself. Its easy. Just lift your hand up and put it in. Or them in Heaths case. Probably both hands full. Why why why why....I still cant get over it.
    Jack I swear.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    Was she interviewed by NYPD?
    I'm pretty sure she wasn't. And if she weren't a celeb, you know she would've at least been questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Everyone likes to blame something or someone for the reason they take drugs. Some people take drugs simply because they have a mouth. And no one puts them in your mouth for you. You actually have to do that yourself. Its easy. Just lift your hand up and put it in. Or them in Heaths case. Probably both hands full. Why why why why....I still cant get over it.

I feel bad for laughing, but the way you worded that, I couldn't help it.

Mary Kate wasn't even in New York at the time so its not like she could have rushed right over. But it is weird that she sent her bodyguards, and was never questioned by police.

And I still cant understand what he was thinking when he took all those pills. How do you accidentally take so much? It still doesn't add up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information