Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Martinis for Jennifer Aniston after a day's work on Marley & Me

^^Well, she can just use her pelican-like chin to scoop up Osama & al-queda throughout the Middle East and repay the U.S. for foisting her blandness and shitty movies on the entire population.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^She should put her chin to good use and be a hero, instead of infecting the silver screen with rapid hand gestures and crappy dialogue.

Maybe she can even store a couple dozen babies in her chin and guide them to safety.

^^Or she could just retire from show buisness, and become an instant hero to people who enjoy GOOD movies.

Then with her free time she could loan her chin out to NASA as a giant reflector to block out harmful UV rays from the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    ^^Or she could just retire from show buisness, and become an instant hero to people who enjoy GOOD movies.

Then with her free time she could loan her chin out to NASA as a giant reflector to block out harmful UV rays from the sun.
    aww I like her but it looks like I need to take cover on this thread. LOL

just wanted to give a shout out to Kingcap. I am new to this site and a fellow New Jersyite. GO GIANTS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    aww I like her but it looks like I need to take cover on this thread. LOL

just wanted to give a shout out to Kingcap. I am new to this site and a fellow New Jersyite. GO GIANTS!!!!
    Welcome to GR, fellow Jerseyite Viggofan. And GO GIANTS! Hell, yeah.

And you like Aniston, huh? Well, uh, this thread is pretty much how ALL Aniston threads end up. She's our favorite whipping chin around here.

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    Oh Oh, I see cottage cheese on the back of those legs!
    That's all I was looking at too

Welcome to GR, fellow Jerseyite Viggofan. And GO GIANTS! Hell, yeah.

And you like Aniston, huh? Well, uh, this thread is pretty much how ALL Aniston threads end up. She's our favorite whipping chin around here.
    aw that's ok. I can deal with it. LOL I have my say when it comes to other celebs I can't stand.

and thanks for the welcome.

aw that's ok. I can deal with it. LOL I have my say when it comes to other celebs I can't stand.

and thanks for the welcome.
    That's cool. We have this one Aniston fan named Keneesha that pops up from time to time and tells us that we're all 'stoopid and jellus,' her spellings not mine, for making fun of Jenni, as she calls her. It's hysterical.

By the way, being a Giants fan and Jerseyite have you been out to the Meadowlands and seen the Xanadu complex that's springing up around the stadium? It's pretty cool.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

martinis?

gawd she is so boring and old!

That's cool. We have this one Aniston fan named Keneesha that pops up from time to time and tells us that we're all 'stoopid and jellus,' her spellings not mine, for making fun of Jenni, as she calls her. It's hysterical.

By the way, being a Giants fan and Jerseyite have you been out to the Meadowlands and seen the Xanadu complex that's springing up around the stadium? It's pretty cool.
    I am not that much of a fan of any celeb. even viggo and I love him. LOL

I try to find some positive in all of them when I can.... even Brad Pitt.

say what you want about a celeb but I personally am into respect of other posters. jmo

about the Meadowlands, yeah, that is some ski slope huh? I can't believe they are going to destroy the stadium and put up a new one. gosh I remember when that one went up. yes you are speaking to an old fart. LMAO

I am not that much of a fan of any celeb. even viggo and I love him. LOL

I try to find some positive in all of them when I can.... even Brad Pitt.

about the Meadowlands, yeah, that is some ski slope huh? I can't believe they are going to destroy the stadium and put up a new one. gosh I remember when that one went up. yes you are speaking to an old fart. LMAO
    Yeah, I have some celebrities that I like, for example Whitney, but I'll still rip on her and make 'crack is whack' jokes. No celebrity is above ridicule. Unfortunately some people seem to take offense if you say something about some celebrity they like. Why? Who knows?

And, yeah, that ski slope is crazy. Who would've thought that one day people would be able to ski ANYWHERE near the swamp of the Meadowlands. I just can't wait to see the new movie theaters that have bars next to them so you can drink and watch a movie.

Yeah, I have some celebrities that I like, for example Whitney, but I'll still rip on her and make 'crack is whack' jokes. No celebrity is above ridicule. Unfortunately some people seem to take offense if you say something about some celebrity they like. Why? Who knows?

And, yeah, that ski slope is crazy. Who would've thought that one day people would be able to ski ANYWHERE near the swamp of the Meadowlands. I just can't wait to see the new movie theaters that have bars next to them so you can drink and watch a movie.
    I agree no celeb is above making fun of. well not the kids. I draw the line with that.

They are building movie theaters there. wow. cool. my hubby grew up near the meadowlands and he especially remembers when it was just a swamp. I can remember hearing the sounds of the concerts that were playing there when it first opened. ah memories. LOL

I agree no celeb is above making fun of. well not the kids. I draw the line with that.

They are building movie theaters there. wow. cool. my hubby grew up near the meadowlands and he especially remembers when it was just a swamp. I can remember hearing the sounds of the concerts that were playing there when it first opened. ah memories. LOL
    I remember the smells of the Meadowlands before they started building it up.

Here's a link to the Xanadu project: http://www.meadowlandsxanadu.com/ste...ets/056910.jpg

I remember the smells of the Meadowlands before they started building it up.

Here's a link to the Xanadu project: http://www.meadowlandsxanadu.com/ste...ets/056910.jpg
    hubby too. LOL

thanks for the link.

hubby too. LOL

thanks for the link.
    No problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information