Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Marion Cotillard's 9/11 conspiracy theory

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyGirl View Post
    Why can't actors speak up about things going on in the world?
    Well they can, but most of them don't have a clue what they're talking about and haven't even gone to college or graduated high school. They might be good actors but that doesn't make them intelligent. That's the same reason celebrity endorsements are a little annoying during elections- they have no political expertise whatsoever.
    Last edited by nycgirl; March 1st, 2008 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    my thoughts exactly

I fucking hate all that conspiracy theory BS, it borders on being slightly offensive to people who lost loved ones that day. Bottom line is when tragedy strikes people always want someone or something to blame.
    In my experience, all the conspiracy theorists are not Americans. Grimm I don't think it's necessary to say we are all drooling idiots because we believe differently than you do.

And hello, didn't the terrorists take credit for doing it? I guess we somehow forced them to say that? Was that a fake bin Laden we saw on the videotape?

A stewardess friend of mine posted this on another site about this article today:

DEEP breath!!! DEEP breath!!! Ok. THIS is a direct attack on me, my airline families, and those we lost. There is nothing FABRICATED about those flight attendants being killed to get the pilots out of the cockpit, when in turn they were killed. There is nothing FABRICATED about how the terrorists planned for months how to do this and how to make it work. How to take a bomb with wings into a building they had unsuccessfully destroyed before.

When you see the video of those planes hitting the buildings, I see it from what it most likely looked inside. That is the image that plays over and over in my head. I see what I would have seen. My passengers upset looking to us for help. I see my crew trying hard with futility to do something to change the course of actions. And actually, that did happen on one plane. The plane that landed in the field in Pit. They figured out a way to stop it and they did.

Was that planned by the gov't??

I would personally like to take this little 'bird' over to where ground zero used to be and show her the photos of what it was like days, weeks, months after. I would like to show her the building that supposedly still has stored all the make-shift memorials. I would like to take her to the fire departments and poilice stations so that these deaths can have a face to them.

But the thing that boils my blood more than anything is she's making light of this and it's sounding a bit like those people that say the Holocaust didn't exist. That's frightening in an of itself!!!

I"m not sure her words are so much a slap in the face of America our country, but personally I feel she's slapped me right in my face. She's degrading the deaths of those that were either just at work, just on a plane, or just answering the distress calls when they were killed. THEY deserve the respect and none of this "U.S. made up stories for politics." Respect for the dead has nothing to do with politics domestic or international, and she has no business talking out the side of her mouth when she hasn't seen or experienced the tragedy.

I'm so sorry. But this hurts me to read so much. THose are MY people. My job, MY life. By the luck of the draw, I was home. For someone so far out of the loop to say this and blow it off as a "horror story" is degrading the dead. I've got to stop.... now I'm crying. This really does hurt me.

THIS is a direct attack on me, my airline families, and those we lost. There is nothing FABRICATED about those flight attendants being killed to get the pilots out of the cockpit, when in turn they were killed. There is nothing FABRICATED about how the terrorists planned for months how to do this and how to make it work.
    Well since she was with said terrorists while they planned it the whole way along, and even hitched a ride on one of the planes before bailing out with a parachute, we'll just take the word of some random stewardess.

Maybe she can go hang out with the terrorists on the planes that supposedly died during the attacks, had their charred passports turn up in the ashes of Ground Zero, and then mysteriously turned up ALIVE in other countries later.

They could totally reminisce.

I like how your friend had to drag the nazis into it too, brilliant. Nobody is disputing that thousands died that day. Your friend is seems to think there IS some dispute on that point.

No there isn't.

How it was done, who did it, and WHY are in dispute. Not IF it happened.

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Well since she was with said terrorists while they planned it the whole way along, and even hitched a ride on one of the planes before bailing out with a parachute, we'll just take the word of some random stewardess.

Maybe she can go hang out with the terrorists on the planes that supposedly died during the attacks, had their charred passports turn up in the ashes of Ground Zero, and then mysteriously turned up ALIVE in other countries later.

I like how your friend had to drag the nazis into it too, brilliant. Nobody is disputing that thousands died that day. Your friend is seems to think there IS some dispute on that point.
    No there isn't.

So you at least are agreeing that planes slamming into the WTC is what happened? No bomb conspiracies? But more of who was actually involved in having planes slam into the WTC complex?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

No there isn't.

Bin Laden and the extremists behind the 9/11 attacks detest the US and everything it represents. That was their main motivation for carrying out what they did. The twin towers (and NYC in general) represent everything they envy so much- mainly freedom and financial success. So they took it out on innocent civilians and ended thousands of lives that day. They're very sick people who will burn in hell someday, but they're the only ones to blame. We can't blame everything on Bush.

LOL funny, they didn't seem to mind it when all that financial freedom was sending them stinger missiles to shoot down soviet planes and CIA agents to train them in guerilla warfare.

Also, since most of them were SAUDI in origin, and from well off families (you know, those guys the US is all buddybuddy with even though it's an oppressive autocracy that rules its people with an iron fist) it seems odd they would have much of a problem with fabulous wealth.

Maybe we should go and ask the terrorists who were supposed to have died on 9/11 but who turned up alive elsewhere. ANybody? Bueller?

Not the slightest bit odd?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

LOL funny, they didn't seem to mind it when all that financial freedom was sending them stinger missiles to shoot down soviet planes and CIA agents to train them in guerilla warfare.

Also, since most of them were SAUDI in origin, and from well off families (you know, those guys the US is all buddybuddy with even though it's an oppressive autocracy that rules its people with an iron fist) it seems odd they would have much of a problem with fabulous wealth.

Maybe we should go and ask the terrorists who were supposed to have died on 9/11 but who turned up alive elsewhere. ANybody? Bueller?

Any links or factual info about those 'living' dead terrorists?

Well it was on the BBC awhile back, but I think that was the extent of the MSM airplay.. you know how that librul media is, hidin everything..

Well it was on the BBC awhile back, but I think that was the extent of the MSM airplay.. you know how that librul media is, hidin everything..
    I think I saw Atta at Krogers when I was getting my liquor today..

Actually I find this discussion rather depressing not funny. But I'd like to see some factual information to back this up also.

k, found this right off the bat..

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

A man called Waleed Al Shehri says he left the US a year ago

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

Mistaken identity

Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects, has also been quoted in Arab news reports.

He says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver.

Another man with exactly the same name surfaced on the pages of the English-language Arab News.

The second Abdulaziz Al Omari is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines, the report says.

Meanwhile, Asharq Al Awsat newspaper, a London-based Arabic daily, says it has interviewed Saeed Alghamdi.

He was listed by the FBI as a hijacker in the United flight that crashed in Pennsylvania.

And there are suggestions that another suspect, Khalid Al Midhar, may also be alive.

FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged on Thursday that the identity of several of the suicide hijackers is in doubt.

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
    Remember that suspicious bin Laden "confession" video? How could he praise uninvolved living people for the 9/11 hijackings?

If they stole identities, how did the FBI identify those passengers as terrorists? Not by flight calls, which contradict the FBI information.

Nothing will bring back the dead. Not blame or guilt or regret. We have to let go.
    Jack I swear.

No, but *if* something underhanded happened those who perpetrated it must be brought to justice, just as surely as those who are said to have actually done it.

I don't think what she said was that bad. She was talking about structural deficiencies in the Towers. She had obviously seen some documentary about it and it was in her mind. She didn't say the US planned it or anything ridiculous like that. At least that's not what I got from it. I could be wrong.

She's gorgeous and talented but if she wants any sort of Hollywood career I'd tell her to shut up and look pretty.

ETA: and I am wrong, just noticed this "Miss Cotillard suggested that the towers, planned in the early 1960s, were an outdated "money sucker" which would have cost so much to modernise that it was easier to destroy them."

I refuse to believe that anyone would consider the loss of life acceptable there, on any level. I'm not American but this conspiracy theory seriously stinks.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information