Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 110

Thread: Marion Cotillard's 9/11 conspiracy theory

  1. #31
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Keep it up Grimm, I've already peed my pants once laughing at your posts. I have extra underwear on stand by. Please, bring more of your conspiracy theories... I'm just waiting for someone to say the Jews caused 9-11. 3...2...1...
    Grimm and I have been around this thing before. Especially regarding the WTC 7 building. He can bring NO evidence to bear that is actually based on fact. Only suppostion. One of the few things Grimm and I disagree on patently. (no offense Grimmy! )
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  2. #32
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Yes I know, it's easier to laugh than to ponder the possibilities given the factors involved.. probably easier than thinking about all the past precedent too..

    Nothing to see here, nobody would EVER do anything like that, pay no attention to the cousin of one of the 'official story' writers doing up a debunking article and using straw man tactics to do it..

    don't pay attention to anything, it's just easier.. *drool*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  3. #33
    Silver Member joy0923's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    392

    Default

    A lot of it doesn't add up

    What does not add up?

  4. #34
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Grimm and I have been around this thing before. Especially regarding the WTC 7 building. He can bring NO evidence to bear that is actually based on fact. Only suppostion. One of the few things Grimm and I disagree on patently. (no offense Grimmy! )

    LOL and what independent fact have you ever brought beyond "official story" talking points?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  5. #35
    Silver Member joy0923's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    392

    Default

    I'm just waiting for someone to say the Jews caused 9-11. 3...2...1...

    Oh you don't have to wait for that..
    It is all over the internet that is was the jews..

    It is really the driving force behind this conspiracy...

    LOL and what independent fact have you ever brought beyond "official story" talking points?

    I have already posted the independent facts

    Harvard independent study
    Yale independent study
    Popular Mechanics independent study

    and the man himself Osama bin Laden admits the whole thing..
    Last edited by Tati; March 2nd, 2008 at 10:53 PM.

  6. #36
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    Harvard and Yale, suspect at best. Popular Mechanics is nowhere near independent.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #37
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    LOL and what independent fact have you ever brought beyond "official story" talking points?
    Facts about how the buildings were designed, how they were particularly susceptible to this type of damage, how fire retardant was blown on insufficently and was blown off the steel beams by the impact, how there really WERE large fires in the WTC 7 building(I dug up the photographs), how the WTC 7 building was designed strangely since it was built over an existing structure and was structurally weak with a large(too large) part of the building depending on the structural integrity of only a few major support beam, which when failing caused the progressive collapse that was shown by photographic and video evidence to have begun in a way directly associated with said large lower level stuctural member, with the video and photographic evidence of the pronounced fire induced weakness 'sag' showing the structural failing of the impacted levels of the WTC towers 1 and 2, showing how they could not have failed by 'implosion' or in-building detonations..etc. etc.


    Grimm I am not one to stick my head in the sand and I would like NOTHING more than Bush and co. to be responsible in some way(and they COULD be responsible in that they COULD have known this was being planned-and did nothing-now THAT I would believe), but the evidence just does not support anything but what apparently did happen..terrorists hit the buildings with planes, and the impact damage and resultant fires caused structural failure.

    I know I have said I would not participate in the 9-11 threads anymore, but I was weak. should not have stopped at the liquor store. Love ya Grimm and I am right there with ya on most conspiracy shit..but just not this one.


    Grimm where are the 'independant FACTS' for your side?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  8. #38
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Wow, someone who speaks my language.
    Someone talented and beautiful and classy who speaks my language.
    I'm in love!

  9. #39
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joy0923 View Post
    I'm just waiting for someone to say the Jews caused 9-11. 3...2...1...

    Oh you don't have to wait for that..
    It is all over the internet that is was the jews..

    It is really the driving force behind this conspiracy...
    Oh I know! I was just waiting for someone here to mention it. Its *always* the Joooooooosssss fault. SIGH. Hey Sojiita!

  10. #40
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,809

    Default

    I want to have fun..so I am going to step outta the thread. And I will say that I would not be at all surprised if Bush KNEW it was going to happen and did nothing..I think he/they/them/it ARE capable of this kind of evil..just too stupid to bring it about.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  11. #41
    Silver Member eobane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    DownUnder
    Posts
    297

    Default

    @ Palermo: THANK YOU!!!! exactly my thoughts.

    I would soooo love to call BS... but...

    How can somebody gifted like her say such stupid things? The US Government may have done several stupid things itself - but NEVER within the US. There was never a war, an attack (except 9/11),... before, which did harm to the citizens. Why would they kill their own folks? (No offence to anybody )

    I think we all agree, that we'll never know the complete truth about 9/11, but I'm sure, the reason is different.

    BUT - I agree with the moonlanding theory - I saw a really good, trustworthy documentation, that pointed out all the discrepancies, like shadows going in two different directions,... .

  12. #42
    Elite Member nycgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    So she's saying USA purposely killed all of our citizens that were in that building? What utter nauseating bullshit
    my thoughts exactly

    I fucking hate all that conspiracy theory BS, it borders on being slightly offensive to people who lost loved ones that day. Bottom line is when tragedy strikes people always want someone or something to blame.

  13. #43
    Elite Member Soth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,187

    Default


  14. #44
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,809

    Default

    It was those big-butted people who did it.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  15. #45
    Silver Member SpookyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Why can't actors speak up about things going on in the world?

    And I happen to agree with her, and the 9/11 conspiracy theory.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 29th, 2008, 11:10 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 17th, 2007, 10:37 PM
  3. Smoking gun proof of Big Bang theory found
    By Grimmlok in forum News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2006, 07:04 PM
  4. Chappelle Theory
    By CherryDarling in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: December 31st, 2005, 06:10 PM
  5. For the conspiracy theorists....
    By EvilMonkey in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 10th, 2005, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •