Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marion Cotillard's 9/11 conspiracy theory

If she goes missing, we know why

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

I wish actors would stick to acting.

Speaking of people going missing, has she said anything about Scientology yet??

I wish actors would stick to acting.
    I don't. Most of them are just so bad at it. They have a real talent for making public spectacles of themselves.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Speaking of people going missing, has she said anything about Scientology yet??

I don't. Most of them are just so bad at it. They have a real talent for making public spectacles of themselves.

Ha! Great point!

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    So she's saying USA purposely killed all of our citizens that were in that building? What utter nauseating bullshit
    Just like they caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands in central america, deposed legally elected governments, supported violent juntas that carried out mass murder, armed and funded Saddam and Osama, turned a blind eye while thousands were gassed with chemical weapons supplied by the US gov, propped up a coke dealer turned CIA plant in Panama as dictator, faked an incident in the gulf of tonkin to ramp up the vietnam war, bombed cambodia in secret..

yeah, its really out of the realm of possibility that 9/11 was a setup.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    So she's saying USA purposely killed all of our citizens that were in that building? What utter nauseating bullshit
    Amen. Its the same stuff over and over again.

*chuckles* i love how people can just pretend history didn't happen.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I didn't know she was a civil engineer?
    I can't wait to see her research on it all.

It is in interesting that Harvard, Yale and Popular Mechanics have done studies on it and have found the governments account to be true..

I also want to see her research on the moon landing...
    Fascinating that she knows more then NASA
    The woman is positively astounding!!

WOW

*chuckles* and i love how people can just pretend that their hatred of a US President allows themselves to be blinded by truth, including simple laws of physics.

Popular Mechanics.. yeah, guess who owns that and what it has ties to:

With high federal offices being given to the wives, sons and daughters of senior members of the Bush administration, the Hearst Corporation executives that publish Popular Mechanics magazine probably didn't worry about the ethical considerations of hiring a cousin of Michael Chertoff, a former Assistant Attorney General and the new Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), as senior researcher.

But the March 2005 issue of Popular Mechanics (PM) plumbs new depths of nepotism and Hearst-style "yellow journalism" with its cover story about 9/11. PM's senior researcher, 25-year-old Benjamin Chertoff, authored a propagandistic cover story entitled "Debunking 9/11 Lies" which seeks to discredit all independent 9/11 research that challenges the official version of events.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    *chuckles* and i love how people can just pretend that their hatred of a US President allows themselves to be blinded by truth, including simple laws of physics.
    Interesting, I thought I'd leave that to.. you know.. PHYSICISTS. Many of whom don't buy the "official" story.
    Last edited by Tati; March 2nd, 2008 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Popular Mechanics.. yeah, guess who owns that and what it has ties to:
    That's right, Grimm. Everything is a conspiracy. Now even science and the laws of inertia are right-winged.

Bush controlled Harvard and Yale too?

Interesting, I thought I'd leave that to.. you know.. PHYSICISTS. Many of whom don't buy the "official" story.

Which physicists?

Yes, and obviously fishy connections like that should simply be ignored because the official story is easier to swallow.

I mean, it's a bit convenient. Too much of 9/11 "is convenient". A lot of it doesn't add up. A lot of it involves total 180 deviations of established protocols that should not have happened for any reason.

But you know.. pablum is more tasty.

Harvard and Yale, legacy families, political dynasty families..

Let me guess: The Bush family never had ties to the Third Reich either did they?

*chuckles*
    Last edited by Tati; March 2nd, 2008 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Marion Cotillard's 9/11 conspiracy theory

By Peter Allen in Paris
    Last Updated: 8:50pm GMT 01/03/2008

Oscar-winning Marion Cotillard was facing embarrasment with her new American public last night after it emerged that she doubted the official account of the September 11 attacks.

Read the French transcript of Marion Cotillard's interview The 32-year-old French star has swept this year’s best actress awards, also receiving a Bafta, Golden Globe and a César for her performance as singer Edith Piaf in La Vie en Rose.

Marion Cotillard questioned the September 11th attacks and the moon landingsMiss Cotillard, who earned under £1 million in 2007, could expect her Oscar success to significantly increase her earning power. She is due to start filming Public Enemies with Johnny Depp.

But the actress faces a potential backlash in the US over comments she made in an interview in France. Footage which surfaced on the internet showed her questioning the New York terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and the 1969 moon landing.

"I think we’re lied to about a number of things," she said, singling out September 11.

Referring to the two passenger jets flown into the World Trade Centre, Miss Cotillard said: "We see other towers of the same kind being hit by planes, are they burned? There was a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burned for 24 hours.

It never collapsed. None of these towers collapsed. And there [New York], in a few minutes, the whole thing collapsed."
    Miss Cotillard suggested that the towers, planned in the early 1960s, were an outdated "money sucker" which would have cost so much to modernise that it was easier to destroy them.
    advertisement

Turning to America’s space programme, she said: "Did a man really walk on the moon? I saw plenty of documentaries on it, and I really wondered. And in any case I don’t believe all they tell me, that’s for sure."
    Miss Cotillard, who was born and brought up in Paris, made the comments on Paris Première – Paris Dernière (Paris First – Paris Last), a programme first broadcast a year ago.

They were largely ignored at the time, but appeared yesterday on a French website. Miss Cotillard’s film career began in Luc Besson’s 1998 film Taxi. She is an environmental activist, who once worked as a spokeswoman for Greenpeace.

News of Miss Cotillard’s comments comes at a time when Franco-American relations appear to be thawing, following Paris’s refusal to support the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

President Nicolas Sarkozy insists that he is pro-American, supporting so-called Anglo-Saxon economic reforms and going on holiday to America.

Information appearing on telegraph.co.uk is the copyright of Telegraph Media Group Limited and must not be reproduced in any medium without licence. For the full copyright statement see Copyright

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/core/Cont...&site=5&page=0
    Really? The Madrid building was built totally differently than the WTC towers..and was not hit by a plane. And was about 30 stories tall..and was not damaged by a massive plane/fuel bomb inpact with 30 stories of weight ABOVE the impact zone. Exactly which tall buildings beside the WTC towers were hit by large Commercial jetliners full of fuel for transcontinental flight, and flying at between 400 and 500 mph when they hit? ..?? Oh right.. NONE. Stupid bitch.

Show me facts..show me evidence..not 'conspiracy theories'
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Keep it up Grimm, I've already peed my pants once laughing at your posts. I have extra underwear on stand by. Please, bring more of your conspiracy theories... I'm just waiting for someone to say the Jews caused 9-11. 3...2...1...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information