Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Monroe sex tape

^^^
    well put.
    i always laugh at all the na´ve nostalgic 'ah, the good old days of hollywood, when celebs had class and didn't do drugs/shag/drink/flash their cooter/make sex tapes'-type posts.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^Well, at least they didn't have Reality TV shows. We can get nostalgic over that.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^Good point. Reality TV blows...except for So You thin kyou can dance and American's Next top model. Excellent trash viewing for me.

Anyway, I guess I brought that up because when the Lovely La Lohan did those Monroe pics there were a slew of comments about how classy MM was while La Lohan was a drug-taking slag. I kept saying that MM was just as much of a drug taking slaga s any celeb today, we just didn't know about it. And don't even get me started on Elizabeth Taylor. Love the crazy bitch but damn is she some peice of work.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^So You Think You Can Dance rules!

And yeah, the old Hollywood stars had their shares of demons too. To say nothing of some of the famous singers too-Amy Winehouse might be channeling a few of their party spirits.

It's not like celebs just discovered sex and drugs recently. Sheesh.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Precisely. The old-timers should thank their lucky stars they don't live in today's celeb and pap saturated world.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

going to stay private = dosn't exist.

People had just as much oral/anal/gay/straight/you name it sex back then as they do now; it just wasn't as easily documented. And a lot people had the good sense to keep it to themselves.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Last month, he brokered its sale, ... to a wealthy New York businessman who wants to keep this unseemly part of Monroe's past buried.

"He said he's just going to lock it up," Morgan said.

"He said, 'I'm not going to make a Paris Hilton out of her. I'm not going to sell it, out of respect.' "
    Why not just burn it then, why only lock it up?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Anyway, I guess I brought that up because when the Lovely La Lohan did those Monroe pics there were a slew of comments about how classy MM was while La Lohan was a drug-taking slag. I kept saying that MM was just as much of a drug taking slag as any celeb today, we just didn't know about it. And don't even get me started on Elizabeth Taylor. Love the crazy bitch but damn is she some peice of work.
    The difference here isn't era or nostalgia. It has to do with how the two carried themselves. As the old saying goes, it's not what you do but how you do it.

Everybody knows Monroe and Taylor more than likely never passed a prick they didn't jump on. But they didn't flaunt their trashiness the way Lohan and Paris does today. They maintained at least some dignity. This happens today as well.

Look at Heath Ledger. A known drug addict and party boy. When he OD'ed it was a tragedy. Everybody got sad and if you said anything bad about him. People got on you for it. The difference between Heath Ledger and other people like him? You guessed it, he had a dignity about him. An idea that everything has it's place. There is some activity that should only be done behind closed doors and left there. People respect that.

Lohan doesn't know what dignity means. She has no redemable qualities. She is arrogant and dismissive. Even Robert Downey Jr is remorseful about his addiction, contrite and humble. Again, a known drug addict but he is looked highly upon. If you carry yourself in a low class manner you will be treated as such.

Even Scarlett Johansson gets around Hollywood. But she is respected in the industry, while Lohan is a joke. Their behavior is not completely different but the way they carry themselves is worlds apart. Perception is everything in Hollywood.

Bronze Member

Here is a link to the Penthouse 1980 issue that supposedly is her in some stag film, NSFW:

Penthouse October 1980

Sucking cock ... boring.

I'd be more interested in seeing a Marilyn Manson tape. Now that would be hawt!

SVZ

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

The idea of guys jacking off to an oral sex video of a woman who has been dead for decades gives me the creeps.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetElvis View Post
    Here is a link to the Penthouse 1980 issue that supposedly is her in some stag film, NSFW:

Penthouse October 1980
    That is definitely not even her.

That ish don't look NOTHING like her LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    ^Well, at least they didn't have Reality TV shows. We can get nostalgic over that.
    Yes we did, we just didn't call them 'reality shows'. The Dating Game, The Price is Right, etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information