Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Mariah Carey's brother calls her 'an evil witch' for not helping sister

How is it ugly if you make a statement saying that you are helping your sister? Everyone in Hollywood has greedy or needy family and most of them take care of family, just for this very reason, if not for love. Mariah is a millionaire, supposedly getting married to a billionaire. She had children late in life. She could have taken care of her siblings for years with no effort on her part at all and no need to listen to their drama if she is too busy or important. Just make them comfortable. Extreme wealth carries obligations. I disagree that she can/should turn her back on them because they should make their own way in life like any old stranger. If you had money, wouldn't you take care of family? Or is it all for you?
    suzy83 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Ono View Post
    Yeah it sure wouldn't hurt her image to help out.
    And if it's for hospital bills then she isn't enabling her sisters drug habit.
    It's not like she'll be handing over cash to her sister directly.
    But that might be just it? What if she offered to contribute or pay the medical bills directly but the sister/brother wants the cash?
    What if the sister needs the surgery but its only effclective if she stops using and hasn't or if the surgery has a poor prognosis or her drs say no but she has decided that she wants it anyway??!
    lindsaywhit and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche View Post
    People like Mariah live in their own little world, they have lost any touch to reality and empathy for others. ....it's not that she HAS TO help, but it won't cost her much to write a paycheck either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Ono View Post
    Yeah it sure wouldn't hurt her image to help out.
    And if it's for hospital bills then she isn't enabling her sisters drug habit.
    It's not like she'll be handing over cash to her sister directly.
    The sister does not need money for medical bills. She is destitute and gets free medical care. If she truly requires two operations, they would be paid through medicade. It's a bullshit scam from the siblings trying to shame Mariah.

Extreme wealth does not mean people are obligated to do anything for others. That is a choice they make for themselves. She has been very generous for years. There comes a time when you have to shut the door.

Mariah could easily make a statement that her siblings are blood sucking leaches and publically shame them. No good come of that for the kids. It's best that she ignore it period.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

If I had gobs of money and I was a millionaire several times over, I would help my family. Of course, most of us would. But, not if they ran their mouth to every rag every time they needed something from me and a check wasn't sent overnight or there wasn't a wire transfer within minutes. Fuck them. Why should anyone put up with that? Out of obligation? Because they have money? Sounds like Mariah has helped out plenty. I hardly think her sister could afford a Harvard education for her son. That's one of the downsides to wealth, a lot of people including your own family, looks at you like an ATM.
    Kittylady, mostroop, fgg and 6 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If I came into a Mariah sized fuckton of money I wouldn't automatically pass some of it on to people simply because they had a blood connection to me. I would have to be sure that they were deserving of it and would use it wisely. I don't think this is the case with Mariah's family and no matter how much they were given they'd still want more. She has helped - and apparently continues to help - Allison's kids to give them options in life that their mother's horrible choices have denied them, which in my book means more than writing cheque after cheque for people who don't appreciate it, will never appreciate it and never be satisfied.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

Never heard of Mirage helping out her family, maybe her mother but not the father or siblings.
    rollo likes this.

I read that she pays or has payed all of her sisters childrens college education and has played a big role in their upbringing.

mooriah should just order her publicist to release this as her standard reply any time her mooch family goes crying to the press about how she won't give them any money:

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

EXCLUSIVE: 'Mariah, I love you. I need your help. Please don't abandon me.' Dying sister of Mariah Carey sends a video plea to her superstar sibling

• In a heartbreaking video - released exclusively to Daily Mail Online to highlight her plight – Alison Carey sends out a plea to her superstar sister
    • Although she prays for a reconciliation, Alison needs financial support as she battles back to health following a devastating home invasion attack
    • Brother Morgan Carey hopes the heartbreaking video will strike a chord with Mariah and go some way to mend the long running family feud
    • Alison awaits brain and spine surgery and if she pulls through, faces years of physical rehabilitation
    • According to Morgan, Alison was institutionalized for observation after being found wandering in the street barefoot and partially dressed
    • Morgan is hoping Mariah, who has estimated net worth of $510 million and engaged to billionaire James Packer, will come through
    • 'It makes my skin crawl that Mariah won’t help,' says Morgan, who called her an 'evil witch'
    • Alison recently left hospital and is being cared for by a Patient Advocste in New York

By RYAN PARRY WEST COAST CORRESPONDENT FOR DAILMAIL.COM and PAT SHIPP FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 14:01, 30 March 2016 | UPDATED: 15:41, 30 March 2016

Mariah Carey’s dying sister has made an impassioned plea to her famous sibling, begging her to mend the rift between them and help save her life, saying: ‘Mariah I love you, I desperately need your help.’
    Just months after doctors brought her back from the brink of death, recovering drug addict Alison Carey, who is also HIV positive, is a broken woman.
    She is in dire need of financial support as she battles back to health following a devastating home invasion attack last April that left her brain damaged and seriously ill. She has been in and out of the hospital.
    Amid mounting medical bills, desperate Alison awaits further life-threatening brain and spine surgery and if she pulls through, faces years of physical rehabilitation.
    And in a heartbreaking video - released exclusively to Daily Mail Online to highlight her plight – Alison sends out a plea to her superstar sister in the hope she will step in to help.

+9

In a heartbreaking video - released exclusively to Daily Mail Online to highlight her plight – Alison Carey sends out a plea to her superstar sister

+9

Alison, here during her most recent hospital stay, is in dire need of financial support as she battles back to health following a devastating home invasion attack last April that left her brain damaged and seriously ill

+9

Brother Morgan hopes the heart-breaking video will strike a chord with Mariah and go some way to mend the long running family feud that has torn the Carey family apart.

In a video filmed this week, Alison, 54, speaks directly to the ‘I’ll be There’ singer in a moving message, she says: ‘Mariah I love you, and I desperately need your help, please don’t abandon me like this.’
    in a previous video, seen by Daily Mail Online, made on September 15 last year by Alison’s brother Morgan Carey, Alison was at her lowest point - 24 hours after she was taken off a ventilator keeping her alive in hospital.
    Morgan made the video after being forced to intervene when he claims to have discovered a family member signed a ‘do not resuscitate’ order on Alison should she have a seizure.
    Morgan, 55, wanted to prove Alison was lucid and had her faculties about her.
    In the short clip the penniless former prostitute is spaced out and slurring her words as brother Morgan asks for her permission to have the order lifted.
    Morgan says: ‘Alison, look at me, you’re Alison Carey, are you Alison Carey?’ She responds: ‘Yes’.
    Morgan continues: ‘Today is September 15, 2015?’
    ‘Yes’, she replied.
    ‘[Redacted] signed a “do not resuscitate”…do you want to revoke that order?’
    Morgan asked the question three times and she responded, ‘I do’, each time.
    Morgan hopes the heart-breaking video will strike a chord with Mariah and go some way to mend the long running family feud that has torn the Carey family apart.
    He’s hoping Mariah, who has an estimated net worth of $510 million, will put her hand in her vast pocket and pay for Alison’s health care.
    Mariah, known for her lavish lifestyle, wears a $7 million engagement ring given to her by boyfriend, Australian billionaire businessman James Packer in January.
    Packer is estimated by Forbes to be worth $4.7 billion - the fourth-richest person in Australia.
    A representatives for Mariah denies the claim that she has not helped her sister. 'Through the years, Mariah has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars supporting Alison and her children,' the rep told Daily Mail Online. 'In fact, Mariah has supported her extended family for over two decades.

Video at link

Read more: Mariah Carey's dying sister Alison sends a video plea to her superstar sibling | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Give me a break!!!

Once my sister released that video, she could rest assured that I would not do anything else!

Nothing like a little emotional blackmail.
    BITTER, sluce, KrisNine and 9 others like this.

This makes me feel bad for Mariah. It sucks to have parasites for siblings
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She should start a gofundme account. I'll bet many mariah haters would donate.
    Annika likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

So, what does Morgan do for a loving, and how is he helping his sister financially?

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    So, what does Morgan do for a loving, and how is he helping his sister financially?
    He's living in Italy and holidaying in Hawaii...

I thought he was a personal trainer at one time.
    It's one thing to be a regular person with a nine to five setting financial boundaries with begging relatives. I guess Mariah could give them something. But if The Bodyguard taught me anything, it's that it is never a good idea to become financially dependent on a star relative.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information