Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mariah Carey to squirt out some doughy, neurotic babies soon

It will be over by the end of 2008, and possibly annulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Yep, she didn't want them now she does and then she'll have some kids and then treat them like a new toy and then get bored with them. ICK.
    I don't think the Goodwill takes "gently used" children??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hahaha. Wait till she discovers once your a mommy you can't even use the toilet in peace for the rest of your life. Plus I bet this kid will make Remini's seem nice. At least Nick can change his tat to read Pariaha easily. He always struck me as a backdoor guy so maybe this is a turkey baster - beard arrangement. Mimi just didn't want to be the only diva in town without the latest accessory.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Less than two weeks after the wedding proposal, singer Mariah Carey, 39, and actor Nick Cannon, 27, are talking about their whirlwind affair.

"It was a love-at-first-sight thing. Since we've been together, we've been inseparable," Cannon tells the next issue of People, on stands Friday.

On April 30, just five days after he popped the question on the rooftop of her New York apartment building, the two were walking down the aisle on a white carpet at sunset at the beach on her estate in the Bahamas. He wore Balenciaga. She wore an off-white dress by Nile Cmylo. "And (Christian) Louboutins -- I can wear high heels with Nick because he's tall. Flats are not in my repertoire," she says.

The two, who met at the 2005 Teen Choice Awards, began dating in late March. At the time, they had begun shooting the video for her single Bye Bye. He was cast as the romantic lead. "From the first time we sat down to discuss the video at the Beverly Hills Hotel, we connected. ...I was able to be myself with her," he says. "We are both eternally 12 years old."

Some friends knew the couple were getting serious, she says. "One thing (few people) knew was we got tattoos a few weeks earlier. So anyone who saw my ("Mrs. Cannon") tattoo wasn't surprised," she says.

"To me rings are special and exciting, but tattoos mean more than anything. They're forever and ever," says Cannon, who has "Mariah" tattooed on his back.

And what about children? "It's part of the whole purpose of getting married," Carey says. "I'd just want our children to have the best childhood and upbringing they possibly could."
    It's official: Carey, Cannon are married - USATODAY.com

Either this guy is very very clever and knew what he was doing or very very dumb and is on her wavelength - but whatever the case I think this is going to end craptastic.

and how old the bitch is?
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    and how old the bitch is?
    supposedly, she's 39...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Awww,come on ,she was on her peek when i was actually sexually active..go figure..lol
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

^^ Really. I'd buy that she's 39 actually. Is anyone else shocked that she wore a skin tight wedding "gown" and managed to let her arm dangle to the side just enough so we could all see she's skinny?

Mariah Carey is an ass; I can't stand her. Never could. Stupid, spoiled bitch.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    A source revealed: "The cake was on the seat next to her. She wouldn't let anyone come near it or touch it."
    I totally believe that .. she's gonna pack it on, baby. Anybody who talked shit about J-Lo when she was pregnant may as well get ready for the shitslinging (rightly so) on this one. She's a bigger diva than even J-lo & I hope she is knocked up. Except now we'll really have to see a big fat ass stuffed into some tight ass minidresses..
    Perhaps she should have called J-Lo for some advice on marrying the back-up dancer in your video.

Hell, at least Nick will get thinner. Look what happened to Skeletor... J-Lo eats all the food and the poor bastard starves to death.
    vaya con dios

Wasn't she only saying weeks ago she's too selfish to have children?

She's going to be a fat ass, and I expect a melt down Britters style.
    ssabmud

Silver Member

LOL!This marriage is sham because people were saying that her and daBrat are lovers.

Gold Member

People have been saying Da Brat has been eating Mariah snatch, since Tommy. I think its obvious Da Brat is a lesbian but I don't think Mariah is.

How can anyone compare Fed Ex and Britney to Mariah/Nick? Kevin had NOTHING when he married Britney, and was using her to get a rap career. While Nick has starred in movies since 2002, can make his own deals and get them with MTV (his improv show that has had 4 sucessful seasons and possibly more) and is signed to a record label and put out at least 2 completed albums all BEFORE meeting MC.

I don't think you can compare Jwhore to Mariah either. JLO even admitted in a article she DIDNT love Chris Judd, she only married him to get over Diddy and keep him away. I don't think she loves Marc either. I bet they barely have sex. (I bet the only ones she loved were Diddy and Ben)

Mariah on the other hand seems to take marriage seriously. Since she only done it once and stuck it out until she couldn't take it anymore. She dosen't marry everyone who looks her way, she had a relationship she still wont admit too with rapstar Enmiem, he played her answering machine messages in one of his concerts.

As for kids, if she wanted to wait until she felt she met the right person, I don't see anything wrong with it. Maybe its me but I dont see Nick using her for her cash not when he has millions of his own and was willing to sign a prenup.

Oh please Da Brat is tearing that up southern style. It isnt like Mariah never married out of convience before or anything...Celebrities have gotten so freaking predictable.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

How can anyone compare Fed Ex and Britney to Mariah/Nick? Kevin had NOTHING when he married Britney, and was using her to get a rap career. While Nick has starred in movies since 2002, can make his own deals and get them with MTV (his improv show that has had 4 sucessful seasons and possibly more) and is signed to a record label and put out at least 2 completed albums all BEFORE meeting MC.

I don't think you can compare Jwhore to Mariah either. JLO even admitted in a article she DIDNT love Chris Judd, she only married him to get over Diddy and keep him away. I don't think she loves Marc either. I bet they barely have sex. (I bet the only ones she loved were Diddy and Ben)

Ummmm....I can compare them because each is a case of a very famous, megastar woman who is a household name who married lesser known men that most people haven't heard of and who aren't even remotely close to them in terms of wealth. Is that clearer?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information