Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon got married

Hit By Ban Bus!

^sure those DC clubs are closed!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    He has 100 million? - right, and I'm Russian royalty.
    I said he has AT LEAST a 100 million, this dude has been writing and producing shows for Nickoloden when he was 15. He then started doing things with MTV when he was 23 I think. He not only stars in Wild N OUT, he created, exectuive produced it, and does other things the show is headed into its 5th season. I'm not a Nick Cannon fan, but I do watch Wild N Out for the celebs, and this guy is fucking RICH. There was even a article done on him in Enertainment weekly, talking about how he has made his money and his dream is to be close to a billion dollars before 30. Look it up if you think I'm lying, just because some dont think this guy has shit of his own, dosent make it true.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    I said he has AT LEAST a 100 million, this dude has been writing and producing shows for Nickoloden when he was 15.
    No insult to you or Nick Cannon, cause you are right and he has been raking it in for a while .... but I have to say you, or whoever wrote the article you read, is drastically overestimating the budgets on the shows he has done.
    I'm sure he has a nice chunk of change, but $100 million is outrageous - unless he invested incredibly wisely or inherited a huge amount.

To put it in perspective, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas are both worth around 250 - 300/yr each and Nicks miles beneath them.
    I think a realistic assessment of Cannons wealth would be closer to $10 mill, I think someone added a 0 on u.
    He's not even on the Forbes List.

Gold Member

Wait a minute, Steven Spielberg is worth around 250 million? I dont think so. His networth is 2.5 BILLION and I dont even want to go there with George Lucas, who according to Forbes raked in 200 million alone LAST YEAR. If you meant they get that yearly, then my bad. But overall? Even they dont it rake it in like that every year. Or even close to it.

Your honestly saying that Steven and George have LESS money then 50 cent? then Jay-z? OR Diddy? Who were listed in Forbes and counted down as the THREE richest people in Hip Hop through buisness deals, music and whatever else.

Diddy is worth over 300 million and he is only 38.

50 cent is worth over 350 million and he is 31-32.

Jay-Z is worth over 400 million and he is 40.

Now if Enertaintment Weekly OVERestimated Nicks wealth, then fine. But I sincerely think you guys are UNDERestimated how much this guy has raked in, for the last 4 years of his life. He isnt just some silly high school kid or dumb 20 something, he actually has sense. You never read him having a DUI, or going to rehab, or just fucking up. He has created opportunies for HIMSELF and others.

Maybe he has about 50 million, I could believe that but 10? Come on!

I think its funny, that a lot of people and myself included just assume some people in a higher limelight much richer/or less then what they are. Like I thought Paris had more money then Nicole when she is worth much less. Because Lional Richie is worth about 200 million. That Nicole will get, when her father passes. Which was listed on Vh1. Or Kim Stewert will inherit a huge fortune that Paris couldnt even dream of due to her singing father.

Or how some thought Beyonce was worth much more when she dosent even have a 100 million dollars. Britney Spears has more then her.

Just to show you some silliness in how these stars are paid. When Mission Impossible was released in whatever year. Tom Cruise got 75 million from Paramount. He got that payday long before box office reciepts etc

I never seen MC on Forbes list either, but that dosent mean she dosent have 200 million or more.

Say what you want about Nick Cannon, but, if this is true and he got Mimi to the altar sans prenup, he is officially the King of Golddiggers.

This bitch is dumb! She better start dividing her assets. Nick is going to clean her ass out. On the bright side, we may never have to see one of his pathetic stunts again after he rips her.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Here's her wedding dress..

Looks like Mooriah's fairy godmother whipped up some Cinderella vomit with a little Kitty to boot. If she seriously wore this, his family should have called in a 5150 on both of them before it even began. What was the little whoreina white dress I saw before - was that her reception dress? What are the odds on an annulment before the weekend is over?
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Oh, Lord. Did she NOT make him sign a pre-nup??? Ay Dios mio!

Mimi Married

Doesn’t look like Ashton had anything to do with it! Nope… Mimi’s just crazy! And crazy in love. One of Nick Cannon’s relatives reportedly confirmed the news to E! and the New York Post is suggesting that it happened so quickly, she actually went ahead with it BEFORE signing a prenup!

See what happens when you lose too much weight too quickly? You fry your brain!

As for the ring drama and whether or not he recycled the same ring he used for Selita Ebanks – it was confirmed that Nick purchased Mimi’s ring from Jacob & Co: pink diamonds, 17 carats worth $2.5 million. Selita’s was only 12 carats and colourless. So… same style, not the same ring?

You’d think he’d be a little more creative though, non?

But seriously… ring issues, money issues, all that aside… I love Mimi with Nick Cannon. Mimi smut is the best smut. Cheesy, smoked, and delicious. Like a streetside hot dog. Yum!

Mariah Carey marries Nick Cannon with no prenup

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's whirlwind romance took an official turn when the singer obtained a marriage license on the Caribbean island of Eleuthera, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

According to marriage requirements for the Bahamas, a couple must be in the country for at least 48 hours, be over the age of 16 and have obtained a valid marriage license within 90 days, explains Monique Gomez, a Bahamian attorney in Nassau who specializes in family law.

The source says that Carey did obtain a license in Eleuthera within that time period. And clarifies Gomez, "The minister would make sure [the license] goes into the registry. It's still a valid marriage even if it's not filed. Anywhere in the world."

The New York Post reported that the nuptials took place at Carey's private estate off Eleuthera. Carey owns an estate on Windermere Island, which is an exclusive Bahamian island where the British royals vacation.

Though there has been no official confirmation of the wedding, Linda Cannon revealed, "He called and told us all about it."

After dating less than two months, Carey, 39, and Cannon, 27, got hitched in an impromptu island ceremony. This wasn't the first whirlwind courtship for Cannon, who proposed to Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks last year after just four months of dating. (The pair split last October.)

A source close to Ebanks – who received a 12-carat diamond ring from Jacob & Co jewelers, similar to the 17-carat Jacob bauble Carey is sporting – says the model "really is not affected by it. She is past that point in her life." Ebanks's rep says Ebanks "has no comment other than she wishes them well."

Mariah Obtained Marriage License in Caribbean - Weddings, Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    To put it in perspective, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas are both worth around 250 - 300/yr each and Nicks miles beneath them.
    Wait a minute, Steven Spielberg is worth around 250 million? I dont think so. If you meant they get that yearly, then my bad.
    /yr means "per year". I asked two producers this question, both put Cannon in the 20-30 mill range .... Why are we talking about this again?

Not that it matters, but Nick Cannon IS RICH IN HIS OWN RIGHT. He dosent need MC money. And that IS the truth. He has at least a 100 million dollars of his own if not more, that he earned. He is like the black Ashton Kutcher who has MTV deals. Executives produces you name it. All at 27. MC networth is about 200 million I say, but I doubt Nick is THAT far away from her, where she has to worry about him fuckng her over.
    I've never heard of him - is he a rapper or producer or something?
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

No Pre-nup?

Bitch is fucked now!

Well she's just cancelled her appearence for The View - this Monday, she's also cancelled her other tv appearences as well.
    I am beginning to think this is true!!!!

I smell an arrangement.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

^ ^ That's just their BO after that happenin' honeymoon.
    Look, sweetheart, I can drink you under any goddamn table you want, so don't worry about me.-"Martha", Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

I don't care what Jacob the jeweler said, that looks like the same ring to me. Like they just changed some rocks around and altered the setting a little. Don't matter, same ring.

And I for one love how Mariah is bringing the scandal with her dumbass marriage and no prenup. All her canceled appearances have just confirmed this as true for me. Sounds like she's finally embarrassed of being perceived as the ridiculous, deluded diva she is! *loving it!!*

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information