Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Mariah Carey and James Packer engaged?

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    That was a fail, she couldnt even host the live show lol
    Pretty much the Only reason reason I actually remembered her.
    arie_skop likes this.

Bronze Member

I wouldn't be surprised. I've heard say that he's rude and an asshole. Of course that isn't in regard to anyone he knows or thinks has money and/or power but that's the way it always goes.

Ever since @Tulip said he looked like a thumb all I can think of is the Thumb Thumb from Spy Kids lol

arie_skop likes this.

Bronze Member

Well this one wasn't hard to figure out

This permanent A/A+list singer has been spending hundreds of thousands of dollars per month of her boyfriend ['s money] but has only ever had sex with him one time. She has a million excuses, but she is just not that into him.
    Blind Item #3 – CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS
    arie_skop and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarryOn View Post
    Well this one wasn't hard to figure out

This permanent A/A+list singer has been spending hundreds of thousands of dollars per month of her boyfriend ['s money] but has only ever had sex with him one time. She has a million excuses, but she is just not that into him.
    Blind Item #3 – CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS
    Mariah lol

A*O

This ties in with my Co$bot theory. He's grooming her and she's too dumb to realise it.
    arie_skop and Kittylady like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Rumours that Jodhi's "very close" relationship with her father in law hastened that particular divorce.
    You keep saying that but I've never seen or heard a thing about Jodi and Kerry. And I know a lot of people who know her (and I knew her years ago too).
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

It confirms my theory that, regardless of the reasons behind it, this whole "relationship" is just bullshit lol.

As far as the hundreds of thousands of dollars though, I'm thinking that must be on some fancy presidential suites in the hotels that he owns and maybe some clothing because the only thing we've ever seen Mariah wear was that heart shaped necklace that they made sure to slip the Daily Mail the 411 on and that she only wore for a couple of weeks and hasn't been seen in months. I think we'd have heard if he brought her some expensive property, car, other jewelry, etc.
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarryOn View Post
    It confirms my theory that, regardless of the reasons behind it, this whole "relationship" is just bullshit lol.

As far as the hundreds of thousands of dollars though, I'm thinking that must be on some fancy presidential suites in the hotels that he owns and maybe some clothing because the only thing we've ever seen Mariah wear was that heart shaped necklace that they made sure to slip the Daily Mail the 411 on and that she only wore for a couple of weeks and hasn't been seen in months. I think we'd have heard if he brought her some expensive property, car, other jewelry, etc.
    There's something off about this relationship, are there any reports of Mariah struggling financially? I cant remember the last time she had a hit record and she barely performs live anymore. What happened to her Las Vegas residency?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    There's something off about this relationship, are there any reports of Mariah struggling financially? I cant remember the last time she had a hit record and she barely performs live anymore. What happened to her Las Vegas residency?
    She's not struggling. LV residency went good, she's back there in February IIRC.

When Mariah was just starting to date Nick, she told him that if he ever did her wrong, she'd go out and get a billionaire. This guy Damizza who she used to date, bad decision, but I do believe the things he said about her, one being that she has a fragile ego and two being that things had to revolve around her, what she wanted to do, and where she wanted to go.

I don't think she's into Packer at all but she wants the public to think she's okay and doing better than Nick etc etc. She was also very mad at Nick for spending a lot of time working so now she's also trying to show that she's found someone who spends a lot of time and attention on her, even if it's fake and superficial. Mariah is just being stupid.

A*O could be right and this be a Scientology thing on Packer's part but for now I think he just likes the publicity being with her brings.
    Last edited by CarryOn; January 12th, 2016 at 07:42 PM.
    arie_skop likes this.

She also has a European tour coming up and is directing three more Hallmark movies. I think this is a fake arranged relationship because she's also got a Christmas movie which Packer is producing with New Line and Brett Ratner is directing. Ratner and Packer are friends and I have feeling the moment the movie is done this relationship will be over. I doubt Mariah will ever succumb to scibots despite the air head image she has, she's not that dumb with money and I've never read or heard of her having money issues unlike other celebs.

I don't care for Mariah, but I don't see her getting caught up with the $cibots either.
    arie_skop likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Mariah Carey Is Engaged to Her Billionaire Boyfriend James Packer
    January 21, 2016 @ 10:32 PM / By Sierra Marquina

Credit: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage

Cue the bling! Mariah Carey is engaged to her boyfriend, James Packer, her rep confirms to Us Weekly. According to Carey's rep, Packer popped the question tonight, Thursday, January 21, in New York City.

The “Hero” singer and the Australian billionaire businessman, 48, have been dating for the past 10 months. The two lovebirds just got some R&R while aboard Packer’s yacht in St. Bart’s earlier this week.

The pair first stepped out together in June during a Capri getaway. “He’s wooing her,” a source told Us at the time.

This will be the third marriage for Carey, who split from estranged husband Nick Cannon in August 2014. The America’s Got Talent host filed for divorce from Carey in January 2015.

During a recent interview with Dujour magazine, Cannon said he “highly doubts” he’ll ever marry again.

Carey and Cannon are the parents of 4-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe. Prior to Cannon, Carey was married to Tommy Mottola for five years.
    Mariah Carey Is Engaged to James Packer - Us Weekly
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Yucky, why get married again? One of her kids is named after the county that I live in.
    arie_skop likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

It's only 11:15 on the east coast, so I love that they get engaged tonight and her first order of business after saying yes had to be giving her rep the green light to call the tabs.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Bronze Member

It's official. She's an idiot.

I know her and Nick only dated for a short while too but at least they were just them and they were genuinely in love. This time around she's trying to hook up with a guy she barely knows and only seems to vacation with, never looks like she's that happy to be around unless it's to pose to a camera, while freshly divorced, has two very young kids, who have never been pictured with as interacting with Shrek on any level, and who's own kids she's barely around. Nothing bodes well about this situation.

And yes @Laurent, it's very sway that the first thing she did was call a tabloid.
    Last edited by CarryOn; January 21st, 2016 at 10:46 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information