Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Mariah Carey Dating Billionaire James Packer

fgg

i saw a headline this weekend asking if mariah is pregnant...sometimes chunky is just chunky! i guess i just assumed she had intervention with the twins.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i saw a headline this weekend asking if mariah is pregnant...sometimes chunky is just chunky! i guess i just assumed she had intervention with the twins.
    Do you mean help with her fertility? If so then yes she did. She and Nick got pregnant naturally but then she miscarried. She had to have a operation after that and go on meds to re-start her cycle and ward off miscarriage. She's already said that she didn't want to try for more kids after the twins because it was a difficult pregnancy. I doubt she's pregnant. It's just that when she's not spanxed to the hilt, you can see her weight gain.

yeah the spanx don't magically erase 40 lbs though.

Bronze Member

^ True lol. It's not that it erases the weight gain persay but when she's wearing Spanx it slims her to a certain extent, her stomach is flatter, and she looks more pleasantly shaped for lack of better words. When she's not Spanxed up all those benefits go away. Then of course the papers go weight gain, tummy sticking out = pregnancy but really it turns out it's just a food baby or fat.
    Last edited by CarryOn; August 25th, 2015 at 01:56 AM.

Bronze Member

So more "exclusive" pictures have surfaced. They've moved from their fave TMZ to E! News

NEWS/

Mariah Carey and James Packer Look So in Love on Their Round-the-World Vacation—See the Pics!

by REBECCA MACATEE Thu., Aug. 27, 2015 1:06 PM PDT
    • Ema

Mariah Carey is living the good life, dahhlings!
    She isn't pregnant with James Packer's baby, but she is jet-setting around the world on a romantic vacation with her billionaire boyfriend! E! News has exclusive pictures of the couple from their date nights in Sardinia, Ibiza and Israel, and if it wasn't abundantly clear from the photos, a source tells us the twosome "are head over heels in love."
    "They are made for one another," adds the insider. "It's crazy how perfect they are together, they both know it and couldn't be happier."
    VIDEO: Mariah Carey joins Empire for season 2!

You might've noticed in one of the snaps that Mariah is wearing a massive piece of pink bling on that finger. This isn't an engagement ring, lambs—it's just a piece of jewelry from her personal collection. That said, a source tells E! News exclusively that "an engagement is imminent" for this power couple!
    "It's been incredibly romantic, they love doing sweet things for one another," says an insider. "Mariah gave a concert in Israel, in honor of James, because she knows Israel means so much to him. In return he is jetting her off and taking her to the most beautiful restaurants in the world. It's been like a fairytale."
    NEWS: Find out how Mariah Carey saved her backup singer's life!

Mariah and James both plan to return to L.A. and resume work in September, says a source, but next month won't be all business for these two! James' birthday is Sept. 8, and a source tells E! News Mariah is planning something very special for him, saying, "He's the man she loves."
    —Reporting by Melanie Bromley

Their body language, to me, doesn't really say in love. Definitely not the first one, they all say friends to me. The second one they're trying to look more intimate but it still doesn't come off as lovey dovey to me. No matter what, they always come across as friends to me.

A*O

I'm still trying to figure out this Israel thing. He's never been particularly political and he's not Jewish so I'm a bit puzzled why he's suddenly so involved. Maybe the Co$bots have sent him there to convert the Jews to Xanu? The Mariah thing is even weirder.
    arie_skop likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Mariah's looking a bit less like she's stuffed into a sausage casing in those shots. Could she have acquired a stylist?
    Just Kill Me and soogar like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

You can see that he doesn't really enjoy standing so close to her.
    Kittylady likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    You can see that he doesn't really enjoy standing so close to her.
    I thought I was the only one that noticed that. His face seems kind of off, tight, uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out this Israel thing. He's never been particularly political and he's not Jewish so I'm a bit puzzled why he's suddenly so involved. Maybe the Co$bots have sent him there to convert the Jews to Xanu? The Mariah thing is even weirder.
    I don't get it either. I've only been following this dude since he started dating Mariah but when you go and look up stuff about him, no where do you find anything about him being interested in Israel, Judaism, any of the Middle East, nor politics. It only started when he became friends with Benjamin Netanyahu and then grew.

I don't want to get too political on here because I know it can be touchy but let's just say Benjamin Netanyahu is certainly not anyone I hold in high esteem (and no that's not because I'm against Judaism or Jewish people)

His relationship with Mariah, I still consider to be PR, but it strikes me as him wanting to sit at the cool kids table so-to-speak. Yes, I know he’s wealthy and I’m sure he’s hung around those who are considered the glitterati of society for a long time, but that’s what his actions say to me. I've seen a few people say that he was such a private person so then why has he done a 180 with Mariah when he doesn’t have to? There’s no law that says that pap strolls and “exclusive photos” are law just when you start dating a celebrity. The only conclusion I can arrive to is that he wants someone who elevates his celebrity even more.

Whatever's going on with Netanyahu, IMO, the only person being converted to anything is Shrek Packer. I don't think it's to Judaism though (then again you never know do you), it's just that someone like Netanyahu could always use connections in high places, preferably with big money. It’s one thing to be friend’s with someone, it’s a whole other to not only buy a house in that person’s country but smack dab next door. Whatever’s gone on, it seems it's Netanyahu that has Shrek hook, line, and sinker. Netanyahu is 67, if I'm not mistaken, so he's older than Shrek. I wonder if maybe he feels he's found a father figure in the man or something.

Just some theories I'm tossing around.

Elite Member

There is no way any woman would date this guy if he wasn't rich. He looks like such a stupid blockhead.
    HeartShapedBox likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    There is no way any woman would date this guy if he wasn't rich. He looks like such a stupid blockhead.
    I don't know. I've dated some real uggos in my time. As long as they have a great/fun personality and can piledrive me into oblivion, I'm good.
    emkat, tulip, twitchy2.0 and 4 others like this.

The pictures all look so contrived and posed. Even the ones on the boat/in the water look staged. I'd give anything to see some REAL candid shots of this faux-couple.
    *DIVA! likes this.

Bronze Member

^ You and me both lol

I think those pics would most likely look the same as the boat pictures though. In a lot of the shots their body language fell flat and they looked over it. It was like they were trying to make small talk, not having a natural and fluid conversation/interaction. It think it's harder to fake emotions of any kind towards another person for an extended period of time when you actually have to interact with them versus doing a pap stroll. Conversation is where you quickly find out whether or not you have chemistry. I'm just glad that it looks like she's leaving her kids out of the fray this time around. If she wants to traipse around with him fine but don't drag the kids into this mess. In one of those pics it looked to me like her daughter was looking at James and wondering just who he was.
    Last edited by CarryOn; August 29th, 2015 at 01:14 PM.

A*O

This one looks totally unnatural and posed. There's no chemistry at all for a couple who are supposed to be crazy in love.

If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I saw Glitter and Moomoo is a terrible actress but she's doing a pretty good job of it in that picture. I challenge anyone to stare at his mug for more than five seconds without grimacing in terror. Her smile is almost convincing. Well done, Moo.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information