Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Mariah Carey Dating Billionaire James Packer

A*O

Oh yes...... Local goss says they are getting married. That's a massive win for the Co$bots.

If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    He's given her a $500,000 yellow diamond heart. It must be love.

that shit was 500k? he got ripped off.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

Nah, yellow diamonds are insanely expensive. I don't get it as yellow is my least favourite colour but apparently they are very popular. Marian's is 17 carats apparently: that's a big rock.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I hate them too. One of my sisters in law has an enormous yellow diamond ring, in this style. Ugh.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Well I hope Nick makes sure the twins don't get mixed up in that cult.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I hate them too. One of my sisters in law has an enormous yellow diamond ring, in this style. Ugh.

yuck.

so does your SiL live in NJ?

A*O*, if this guy is as rich as you say, then 500k is chump change.

ugh. i hate yellow diamonds.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I have never understood the appeal of colored diamonds; my first thought when I see a colored stone is that it's a different (less expensive) stone. I would assume that the above stone was a citrine, not a yellow diamond:

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    yuck.

so does your SiL live in NJ?

A*O*, if this guy is as rich as you say, then 500k is chump change.
    Lol, yes, in Holmdel. But they have homes in Utah, LBI, Florida and a pied a terre in midtown. Shes not a born jersey girl though and not normally a gaudy jewelry person. They do have what we vulgarly like to call 'fuck you money'. She's not my favorite sil.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I didn't read the articles about him, so he's a CO$? Do you know I had a sad twinge for one second thinking he's marrying Butterfly Glitter Dum Dum to wangle a big check out of her.

czb

Lol, yes, in Holmdel. But they have homes in Utah, LBI, Florida and a pied a terre in midtown. Shes not a born jersey girl though and not normally a gaudy jewelry person. They do have what we vulgarly like to call 'fuck you money'. She's not my favorite sil.
    holmdel ain't shabby. and not so far from delicious orchards. haven't been to LBI in a zillion years but it was fun as a kid.

not sure what any of that has to do with a fug ring, though. just rambling ....
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I didn't read the articles about him, so he's a CO$? Do you know I had a sad twinge for one second thinking he's marrying Butterfly Glitter Dum Dum to wangle a big check out of her.
    He's never admitted to being a Co$bot but Tommy Girl used to hang out with Packer a lot to "support" AKA groom him when he was "depressed" having yet another relationship disaster and business problems. He was ripe for the picking and he's never denied being recruited either. But he owns the Aussie gambling industry and other media interests so he worth billions compared to his beloved's millions so he's deffo not interested in her money. But I bet the Co$bots are, plus getting another celebrity scalp in their collection.

This is an interview with James Packer for anyone that might be interested in taking a look at the man. At the 12.30 mark there is a brief convo about scientology and Cruise and then a little more about the 15.50 mark.

Last edited by Jazzy; July 27th, 2015 at 01:39 AM. Reason: typo

A*O

He's quite a sad character really. His grandfather Frank was an asshole who bullied and belittled his father Kerry who in turn gave his son James the same treatment. The family fortune provides some kind of safety net but he strikes me as a lonely little rich boy who feels he has to prove himself all the time. He does seem to be making a competent job of running the family business interests but after two failed marriages and some high profile girlfriends who came and went there's obviously something missing in his life. Cue the Co$bots. Maybe he's an asshole too, after the loveless upbringing he had I wouldn't be surprised; it's in the Packer DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Well I hope Nick makes sure the twins don't get mixed up in that cult.

I'm not too worried about it, Mimi is probably dim, but not in that way. She won't swallow any Sci BS.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information