Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Mariah Carey Dating Billionaire James Packer

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Me too. You can always spot tourists by their lobster pink sunburn.

especially the backpackers who don't realise how bad the sun is here

A*O

I love the UK and Irish lads who strut around in nasty polyester soccer shirts, new buzz cut hair and bright red heads. Sunscreen is for pooftah's innit.
    arie_skop and greysfang like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I love the UK and Irish lads who strut around in nasty polyester soccer shirts, new buzz cut hair and bright red heads. Sunscreen is for pooftah's innit.
    You need to add socks and sneakers, even in 40 degree heat. I used to see them sweating their way around the city, then the next day they'd all be wearing thongs (and sunburn). It didn't take them long to assimilate.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

haha, and their skin is bright red because they can't handle any sunshine.

Bronze Member

Oh, I most definitely have. I'm just talking about in respect to relationships, I've never seen this amount of staged pap shots going on, especially from what's supposed to be a vacation. No one knew about her and Nick until they married and announced it. There were inklings close to their wedding but only inklings. A lot of people don't know that she was dating/engaged to another guy before she married Nick. I haven't seen many pics of her and Derek Jeter together from when they dated. Luis Miguel she was more open with but every occasion didn't look like a blatant tip off and/or invitation. Brett Ratner even mentioned him during the speech he gave during the HW Walk of Fame thing. According to all comments I've seen, James avoids the paps and doesn't broadcast his personal life.

Now they're both going out of their way to have this relationship be seen and noticed to the point of sending pictures, that only someone in their camps could've taken, to the gossip sites. I've no clue why they're trying to sell this relationship so hard BUT since they are, I just want to reach over and tell them to not to be so obvious and dare I say desperate looking. If you're going to do anything, do it right. You'd think celebs with their money would have better PR teams.
    Last edited by CarryOn; September 1st, 2015 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    New pictures

2nd photo: he needs a better bra

Bronze Member

^ I guess he doesn't know that Victoria's Secret isn't the stores locations.

I can't get over the awkward, stagey-ness of it all (and I do mean all). They look ridiculous in that second picture. He looks so goofy, like a school boy sitting at his desk on the first day of school, all gung ho and ready to learn lol. They're sitting close together in it but they give me vibes that though they can't escape being so close to one another, they're still trying their hardest not to actually touch one another. Third pic, he's got his hand on her waist; their new go to "we're close and intimate" position since those "exclusive" E! News photos hit the web. At the same time he's standing away from her. It's kind of weird how he's always already sitting in that small boat and then she comes to it lol. From what I've seen, it's never him walking with her and helping her down the stairs and whatnot. I know there's the yacht crew/staff but still it's usually something you see couples of all ages do. You walk together, you can chat or be in comfortable silence but you're together.

A*O

Apparently one of his booze companies has just launched a top shelf vodka called "Mariah". Barf.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Apparently one of his booze companies has just launched a top shelf vodka called "Mariah". Barf.
    LMAO 'I want a Mariah on the rocks please!'

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I'd like to think Moomoo has enough business sense to get a cut of that deal.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Bronze Member

^ Hopefully she is and isn't being taken in by the "flattery" *cough* obsession *cough* of it all. She's had other drinks alcoholic and non-alcoholic alike. She wouldn't mention Godiva Chocolates too much in an IV because they weren't cutting her a check but with this "relationship" being as weird as it is, who knows.

We all know that if you take money out of the equation, these two have absolutely nothing in common but of course it's not a crime to step outside of your 'type'. I wouldn't question it but it's just the nonsense they're constantly trolling out. Now him possibly naming and selling a vodka after her. I know that celebs do PR all the time and I think this is just PR but it's so OTT and we're always being updated through celebrity gossip sites. I just want to know what's the point. What are you gaining? I could see the superficialness (billionaire <---> superstar singer) that's gained on both ends but again, too many OTT things like these declarations of love. Pap strolls is one thing, that's a whole other. The answer to the question why is still elusive.
    Last edited by CarryOn; September 11th, 2015 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I'll take a stiff Mariah.
    ana-mish-ana likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

A dirty Mariah?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Mariah on the Beach
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Screwmariah, anyone?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information