Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Mariah Carey Dating Billionaire James Packer

A*O

He's a pretty ruthless operator. I highly doubt he's getting a hostile public on message by banging a clapped out high maintenance diva. There's deffo something weird going on but it's not that IMO.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

What about creating a diversion? "Look at me, I'm traveling the world with Mariah. I'm not really trying to push any shady plans through council back in Sydney."

I really have no idea. Every time I see a picture of them together it just looks so fake. Plus he is so ruthless and devious. Liar, liar, pants on fire James.

Bronze Member

When you put it that way ... maybe ... I won't discount the theory because you just never know.

What I should have said was "all about her, all the time they're together". When he's working he just has to send her lots of shiny bling and she'll be happy.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    He needs the public on his side. Maybe he thinks dating Mariah will help?
    I guess Kylie turned him down, then.
    misrule likes this.

Bronze Member

Got ya. Still, I'd be surprised if she were truly okay with that type of situation long term, though, seeing as apparently she felt Nick wasn't there for her (she wrote a song about it and everything) because he was always working. He bought her a lot of bling when the occasion called for it and that didn't override those feelings (although I think a lot of their relationship revolved around her). I think she wants to look like the victor and flaunt but if she pursues this long term than what another 180 degree turn lol.

Also when you talked up thread about how you think James is one of those people with a standard 10 CD collection (lol I never thought about their being people like that) it reminded me, Mariah's talked a lot in the past about how she and Nick would discuss music a lot, not her music but a lot of great R&B. They loved Jodeci. Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt James 10 CD collection includes Jodeci lol. It just made me wonder, again, what the heck they talk about. When they were making small talk on that boat, from the pictures, none of the conversations looked animated and neither looked enthusiastic. I'm a person who believes that water meets it's level and it's not evening out here for me. It's so bad it's hilarious though. If you're going to do a PR faux relationship, at least make sure it's with a person that you have a little something in common with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    I'd give anything to see some REAL candid shots of this faux-couple.
    Along with photos of them interacting without them knowing the camera is on them, we also need recordings of actual conversations without them knowing lol.
    Last edited by CarryOn; August 31st, 2015 at 03:52 AM.

I think it's either Co$ related or he's using their techniques to love bomb her. Maybe she won't care if he has no time for her, he's so rich she can do whatever she wants on his money. Maybe she just wants the lifestyle.

OR this is a step up from a week on a yacht with a Saudi oil sheik. Although that's debatable.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

New pictures

He's awfully pasty for an Australian.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^Many of us are. We're the melanoma capital of the world so it's either spray tan, skin cancer or milky white. I'm the latter.
    arie_skop likes this.

A*O

Me too. You can always spot tourists by their lobster pink sunburn.
    arie_skop likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Bronze Member

Weird and tacky (leave your kid with the nanny).

She also put up a pic of herself today in the same outfit from the set of pics above. I wonder why she doesn't post an intimate shot of herself and her "new heart" there. She posts individual pictures of herself from the same locations on her personal social media but reserves the "intimate" and "exclusive" pictures of both her and James together for TMZ an now E! News Online. Why I don't know. She's only got two pictures of herself with Shrek on her Instagram page but if they hadn't gone out of their way to announce to us that they were "dating", the only conclusion you'd arrive at is her posing with a group of friends/acquaintances. Everything else are nothing but tacky shots of her trying to make that necklace the focal point. Why not post yourself with the dude on there if you're so in love and he's your "new heart".

Example, this Mariah's personal IG when they were in Israel

versus this E! Online News "exclusive"

I guess I just hate when people insult your intelligence and that's what I feel like they're doing. Everybody's business is nobody's business, even celebrities, but they're going out of their way to make it the public's business; while we may not know all the reasons why they're doing it (at least on his end), it's obvious that they're trying (and failing) to sell this relationship to us. Yet it's so inconsistent and out of character the way they're going about it. You can't think we're all that stupid. You could easily post these "exclusive" picture of you and your so called "new heart" to your own Instagram since you're that over the moon about him. We all know that you're "dating" so what's the problem? Sending pictures that could've only been taken by someone in your camps to TMZ and E! Online? Out of character for both. Neither one is good at faking emotion lol. James has taken to touching her waist to show intimacy and affection but as soon as they get too near one another they stiffen up (shot of them sitting in the chairs next to one another). Unless they make a concerted effort there's nothing. There's the saying 'If you're going to do it, do it right.' They're actions are a constant eye roll because they're going so hard in trying to make the public they're real but it doesn't add up lol.
    Last edited by CarryOn; August 31st, 2015 at 07:13 PM.

Well, I for one, wouldn't have questioned it. A). I don't care if it's fake or real B). nothing Diva Carey does is all that authentic or interesting (although I love her for her superficiality) so *shrug* and C). PR photos are pretty common in real and / or fake relationships so D) I don't really care.

I just can't stop looking at the Australia HellBoy Billionaire and wondering how? How does she wake up next to that?
    Clubber Lang and Serendipity like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Bronze Member

PR photos are common but they're usually paparazzi shots, not ones that could have only been taken by someone they known and then submitted to online gossip sites. These two are not really celebs known for doing that. I'm just saying that if they're going to do it, do it right. They would be better off not deviating from normal behavior. I should go into the PR business because I would make a killing on telling celebs how not to be obvious with their PR. Then again, I guess we all could.
    Last edited by CarryOn; August 31st, 2015 at 08:42 PM.

You've never seen Moomoo working the pap stroll?

Thread Information