Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree634Likes

Thread: Mariah Carey botches New Year's Eve performance and storms off Times Square stage

“I haven’t really addressed the situation of what happened on New Year’s Eve and in time, I will,” Carey, 46, said in an audio message to her Twitter followers on Sunday.
    Let's see, who's left to blame: Cristal? ...How about Dom (Perignon)?

Was it their fault too?
    idunno, C_is_for_Cookie and rollo like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I have a very funny feeling that there will been explosion between her and her manager who has surrounded mariah with all her family as her staff and entourage. The fallout will be epic and I can see Mariah blaming Stella for the recent mishaps. Its rumored that Stella was behind the breakup and she persuaded Mariah to do the shitty reality show which is more of a vehicle for Stella a d her family. You could see how incompetent with Mariah's European tour and lateness was due to a cousin who couldn't tell the time lol. Mariah needs to wake up and take her career seriously. She has coasted awhile and she's let this leech along with her family cheapening her legacy.
    Agree. From what I've read it doesn't sound like having Stella as a manager is good for her at all.

Didn't she have a nice little breakdown after Glitter as well? Or was that one and the same?
    Janus and arie_skop like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

She did - remember the rambling phone message deal on her website for her fans. Here is an article written 12/25/2002:
    Mariah Carey: the truth about her breakdown | The Mariah Carey Archives

i sure hope it wasn't a stunt to build momentum for her reality show, because overkill. She just seemed wasted to me - drunk with maybe some valium mixed in!
    Wisher2 and Bombshell like this.

The ratings have dived for the show. I doubt there will be a season 2 even though Stella would love it, but the show is focused more on Stella and fake drama and fake assistant as well as pushing that dumb boy toy than Mariah who is barely says anything. This is more like Howard Stern and Yolanda type situation going on. There's another report that I read from another board that her label wants to release a song but Stella is blocking all communication and has her phone.

This does reminds me of 2001 but with shades of Britney and Out to and that wanker Brett Ratner introduced Mariah to Stella as well as Packer around the same time in 2015. Ever since then Mariah's focus on music has been shit and on doing stuff she wouldn't have done before like that game of war ads, reality tv and hallmark movies.

Mariah didn't seem comfortable in her own skin in her 30's and now in her 40's she dresses like she's 20 again. She's a mess. Her clothes/style have been awful for years and with her still squeezing herself into clothes from 15 years ago does her no favors. They way she wobbles on those sky high heels is just crazy. She is at a really good weight right now and I wish she would dress to fit her body. A few weeks ago with her new boy toy, she tried to recreate her infamous beach scene from Honey music video when that hot model picks her up in her bikini and spins her around in the surf. Her body in the video was on point. She looked really good during promotion of Butterfly. But this latest photo shoot with her new boyfriend was just sad. He looked strained lifting her/carrying her and the outfit/swimsuit she was in clearly didn't fit her. She needs to stop living in the past.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She's lazy and crazy. She probably thinks she's Elvis.
    Janus likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

^ She is but I can't help but have a soft spot for her anyway lol.
    ana-mish-ana and CornFlakegrl like this.

She's lost. She doesn't want to face reality especially about her aging and current state of her career. Since her manager came on board I noticed they're both dressing similarly too...

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I wish she would dress to fit her body. A few weeks ago with her new boy toy, she tried to recreate her infamous beach scene from Honey music video when that hot model picks her up in her bikini and spins her around in the surf. Her body in the video was on point. She looked really good during promotion of Butterfly. But this latest photo shoot with her new boyfriend was just sad. He looked strained lifting her/carrying her and the outfit/swimsuit she was in clearly didn't fit her. She needs to stop living in the past.
    Are you sure it was the video she was throwing back to?

'This is how you do it!' Nick Cannon posts throwback pics in reaction to DailyMail.com's exclusive photos of Mariah and toyboy Brian Tanaka's beach PDA

Who wore her better?
    Nick Cannon has posted a hilarious throwback pic of him and Mariah Carey following her recent PDA with new toyboy Brian Tanaka.
    On Wednesday DailyMail.com published exclusive photos of the 46-year-old diva and her 33-year-old back-up dancer frolicking in the waves.

'This is how you do it!' Nick Cannon posted a hilarious throwback pic in reaction to DailyMail.com's exclusive photos of Mariah and toyboy Brian Tanaka's beach PDA

Just hours later her ex-husband Nick Cannon had a lighthearted stab by posting a pic of the former couple in almost the exact same pose.
    'TBT This is how you do it! LOL #IkeTurnUp #WePetty,' he captioned the snap.

The 36-year-old rapper quickly followed it up with a white flag insisting it was all in good fun.
    '#TBT It's all love! No hate! But damn we looked Amazing!!!' he wrote.

Snap: On Wednesday DailyMail.com published exclusive photos of the 46-year-old diva and her 33-year-old back-up dancer frolicking in the waves

'Energy evolves and Frequencies change but love never dies... @MariahCarey will always be my family and the Queen so anyone looking to divide that or spew hate, check that sh*t at the door! Salute to the Queen!!!'
    Cannon and Mariah married in 2008, having met on the set for her music video Bye Bye.
    However they split in 2014, with the divorce finalizing earlier this year.

No hate: The 36-year-old rapper quickly followed it up with a white flag insisting it was all in good fun

The couple, who remain close friends, share five-year-old fraternal twins Moroccan and Monroe.
    Mariah's love live has had a tumultuous year, as she became engaged to Australian billionaire James Packer in January before splitting last month.
    Much of her year has been documented in her upcoming docu-series Mariah's World, which premieres in E! on December 4.

Whoops: Mariah and Brian didn't look quite as smooth

Nick Cannon posts Instagram pics in reaction to photos of Mariah and Brian Tanaka | Daily Mail Online

Sunnygirl likes this.

^I hope it wasn't because that would be sadly delusional.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

He must be jealous to post an old photo, and then say "This is how you do it." He should have left it alone and been on his merry way.
    Anyway, her fake boobs, body, and hair was hot. His body looked good too.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post
    Are you sure it was the video she was throwing back to?

'This is how you do it!' Nick Cannon posts throwback pics in reaction to DailyMail.com's exclusive photos of Mariah and toyboy Brian Tanaka's beach PDA

Who wore her better?
    Nick Cannon has posted a hilarious throwback pic of him and Mariah Carey following her recent PDA with new toyboy Brian Tanaka.
    On Wednesday DailyMail.com published exclusive photos of the 46-year-old diva and her 33-year-old back-up dancer frolicking in the waves.

'This is how you do it!' Nick Cannon posted a hilarious throwback pic in reaction to DailyMail.com's exclusive photos of Mariah and toyboy Brian Tanaka's beach PDA

Just hours later her ex-husband Nick Cannon had a lighthearted stab by posting a pic of the former couple in almost the exact same pose.
    'TBT This is how you do it! LOL #IkeTurnUp #WePetty,' he captioned the snap.

The 36-year-old rapper quickly followed it up with a white flag insisting it was all in good fun.
    '#TBT It's all love! No hate! But damn we looked Amazing!!!' he wrote.

Snap: On Wednesday DailyMail.com published exclusive photos of the 46-year-old diva and her 33-year-old back-up dancer frolicking in the waves

'Energy evolves and Frequencies change but love never dies... @MariahCarey will always be my family and the Queen so anyone looking to divide that or spew hate, check that sh*t at the door! Salute to the Queen!!!'
    Cannon and Mariah married in 2008, having met on the set for her music video Bye Bye.
    However they split in 2014, with the divorce finalizing earlier this year.

No hate: The 36-year-old rapper quickly followed it up with a white flag insisting it was all in good fun

The couple, who remain close friends, share five-year-old fraternal twins Moroccan and Monroe.
    Mariah's love live has had a tumultuous year, as she became engaged to Australian billionaire James Packer in January before splitting last month.
    Much of her year has been documented in her upcoming docu-series Mariah's World, which premieres in E! on December 4.

Whoops: Mariah and Brian didn't look quite as smooth

Nick Cannon posts Instagram pics in reaction to photos of Mariah and Brian Tanaka | Daily Mail Online

Ah, Hell no! Thanks for sharing Janus. I had never seen this Mariah/Nick pic before! Mariah- always living in the past! It looks like it was a recreation of a recreation of her Honey video. I found the pic I was referring to. Sorry it's kinda choppy but first one was from Honey video circa 1997 I think. Second is the BUSTED pic of Honey and her new young honey.

Mariah Circa 1997: Looking ON POINT and her man is hawt.

Mariah 2016: Doh!

arie_skop, Janus, Sarzy and 1 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

^^Nailed it
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

^ Is he dropping her? Good grief!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information