Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Maria Menounos and Giuliana Rancic Are Feuding: Report

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    When I had cable, I saw some of their reality show (Guiliana & Bill). It was actually a plot point on the show that her doctor said she couldn't get pregnant due to her low weight. If she gained weight there was a good chance she could get pregnant because there weren't other issues he could find with her or Bill. And that was years ago (before they adopted their kid) and she wasn't even as skinny as she is now.
    She only gained half of what the doctor recommended and they ended up adopting a baby.

Gold Member

Their kid isn't adopted. They used a surrogate.

yeah i never watched the show but i remember reading that she finally agreed and managed to gain all of 5 pounds and even that was difficult for her to do.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

eva

fat
    Insert witty line here

https://www.yahoo.com/style/why-giul...610630858.html

Why Giuliana Rancic Refuses to Talk About Her Body (For Now)

Giuliana Rancic gets a lot of flack. E!’s red carpet host has to ask uninterested actresses to stick their nails in the mani cam, make small talk with Oscar-winning actors, and entertain the public for hours before awards shows actually start—all of which makes her an easy target. But the backlash over her Grammys outfit takes the criticism too far. While she made headlines for wearing a jumpsuit on music’s biggest night (she’s more of a gown girl), follow up articles and social media have attacked her pin-thin frame.

"The reason I haven’t really responded to all of that is because as soon as you respond — good or bad — it fuels the story," Rancic told The Hollywood Reporter at the launch of her new HSN collection. ”I’m such a confident person, and I know exactly who I am, and I know the truth. As long as I know the truth and my family knows the truth and my friends know the truth, that’s all that matters.”

Rancic went on to say what anyone who’s suffered unwarranted, unwelcome, and unfair observations about their body should realize: that such commentary says much more about the person making it than the person on the receiving end.

If, however, you’re desperate for a more in depth answer, make a note to pick up Rancic’s upcoming memoir when it comes out. She apparently devotes an entire section to weight. So much for not fueling the story.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She is full of shit. Typical answer from someone who is sick and in denial. It's not me, it's you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I remember when giuliana first interviewed Bill on E. She weighed more and appeared healthier.

Elite Member

Yes, it's very handy for Giuliana to keep quiet about her weight, when 'surprise surprise' she has a memoir coming out soon with a section on her weight.. *cough Buy my Book cough*.

fgg

Giuliana is leaving ‘E! News’ because of Maria Menounos

Giuliana Rancic’s exit from “E! News” has been “in the works for some time,” but the final straw was when the network hired her archrival Maria Menounos, according to an insider.

“It’s the battle of the bitches. They’re like oil and water. They cannot stand each other,” says the source.

The strife between them goes back even before Maria’s E! days.

“They’ve always been rivals. Maria sees Giuliana as competition and it goes back years,” our source said. “They never speak and they won’t appear on-set together. It’s kind of unspoken that if she is in the building, Giuliana wants nothing to do with her.”
    Another source insisted, “Maria doesn’t have any issues with Giuliana, she sees her as a role model. Giuliana doesn’t feel the same way.”

Rancic’s E! exit strategy involves developing and hosting other TV shows. In 2013, she hosted “Ready for Love” with her husband Bill Rancic, produced by Eva Longoria. The ratings were so low, NBC pulled it from the schedule and released the rest of the episodes online. The ratings for “E! News” also haven’t been stellar.

“Giuliana knows it’s a sinking ship and she’s had an awful year. It’s half her decision to leave and half getting pushed out,” we’re told.

Rancic will stay on for “Fashion Police” and “Live From the Red Carpet,” but we hear there will be more changes at “E! News.” Correspondents Alicia Quarles, Jesse Giddings and host Terrence Jenkins are on their way out. Ali Fedotowsky said she was leaving earlier this month.

Our insider told us the hourlong show will be trimmed to 30 minutes and will be more of a “live chat show” hosted by Menounos.

A show rep denied it, saying, “This is completely untrue and what you’re hearing is totally false. ‘E! News’ remains an hour news show that covers pop culture and entertainment.” Reps for Rancic did not get back to us. A rep for Menounos couldn’t be reached.

Giuliana is leaving ‘E! News’ because of Maria Menounos | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I keep waiting for news that Giuliana died from heart failure any day. It's amazing she's made it this long.

E! News is a fucking dinosaur, it needs to die. Especially since they're responsible for foisting the trash that is the Kardashians on us.
    czb likes this.

No. Ryan Seacrest gets all the blame for the Kardashians. E is just the vehicle.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'm gonna lump them in together. I haven't watched E! in years.

czb

bring back steve kmetko!
    Beeyotch likes this.

I would not put it past TPTB to manufacture this rivalry/drama in the hopes reeling people (back) in.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

i'm with bee - this show has been on the downturn for years. stick a fork in it.

steve kmetko was the apex. the downturn started when they brought in that yutz ted casablanca. he was unwatchable. guiliana and ryan were ok when they hosted together, but no one was as good as steve.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information