Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Man found dead in Demi Moore’s pool

My dad died in the house I grew up in and I even slept in that room later on. We had no choice, we were too poor to move (no dad) and therefore couldn't afford to believe in ghosts. The home I now own is over 100 years old and no doubt has hosted some dead bodies over the years.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I was born in a house that Ma Kitty still swears was haunted and have lived in houses with unexplained weirdness so it doesn't bother me. Where we live now was built around 100 years ago so the chances are that someone has snuffed it here at some point.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I know the history of the house I've lived in for the last 18 years, it's only from the 70s and there's been no death that I've ever found (and yes, I've looked). But still, there was a period of time (maybe 2-3 years) before my son was born that I was totally freaked out by my house. Both me and my husband would be in a dead sleep (and I wake up very easily unless I'm medicated) and I'd feel our king-sized bed shake, which would wake me up. I'd look over at my husband and see he was in the same position as he was in when he fell asleep, so unlikely it was him. I'd lay there, petrified, until the bed would shake as though someone bumped into it 3-4 more times, and nope, my husband still had not moved. Then there was a good 2 years that while this was still happening frequently, I'd be laying on my side towards my husband and I'd feel this rush of coldness and the sensation of someone laying their hand on my shoulder and keeping it there for about 30 seconds. The first time it would happen, I'd be in that half asleep/half awake stage where you start questioning whether it really happened, but then I couldn't fall back asleep out of absolute fear and the sensation would happen multiple times, as well as the feeling that someone just knocked into the bed and made it move. This was during a crisis of faith with me, and now I'm agnostic. My extremely religious aunt would tell me it was someone that loved me reassuring me that everything was okay. I then asked about the bed shakes, and she said, I guess they're clumsy!! Totally screwed with my belief system for a good while.

fgg

when i was househunting a few years ago, there was a house that was in a super prime location but wasn't selling. i had my realtor reach out and when the other realtor finally responded, it was to let him know that there was a murder suicide in the house. i just couldn't do it! it is one thing for someone to peacefully pass away but the nasty, angry, violent death is something else altogether.
    czb, rollo and Nevan like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    My dad died in the house I grew up in and I even slept in that room later on. We had no choice, we were too poor to move (no dad) and therefore couldn't afford to believe in ghosts. The home I now own is over 100 years old and no doubt has hosted some dead bodies over the years.
    Even though nobody "technically" died in my childhood home, I absolutely HATED to be there by myself after dark when I was fixing it up after it was empty. As if some serious "Ju-on" stuff was going to happen to me once the sun went down. Making it worse was that there was some weird thing where if you went downstairs to the rec room, a weird pop noise would go off behind me in the foyer.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information