Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Man found dead in Demi Moore’s pool

czb

i dunno, i'm sure she contacted her attorney who will advise her on what she needs to say or not say. i know i would ....

and yeah, the pool is haunted regardless of how many times she drains it or how much chlorine she dumps in it ....

i'm glad i'm not superstitious. a dude died. it sucks, regardless of where it happened. if it had been a friend or relative i could understand wanting to move or the home never feeling the same again but a perfect stranger who drowned in her pool when she wasn't even in the city?
    mostroop likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

He's not going to be a perfect stranger by the time the criminal and civil law suits come in.

I really don't get the "she wasn't even there" excuse. It happened in her house, she delegated responsibility to her staff and all she can do is linger in NYC and shop?

Of course behind the scenes, I am sure there is a ton of stuff going on.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i'm glad i'm not superstitious. a dude died. it sucks, regardless of where it happened. if it had been a friend or relative i could understand wanting to move or the home never feeling the same again but a perfect stranger who drowned in her pool when she wasn't even in the city?
    i'm not superstitious, but it would still creep me out.

so rollo, you think she should come home? do a press release? like i said, i would hire an attorney and listen to them. no doubt she's done that already.

Yeah, I think she should come home and issue a press release on her shock and sadness and say she will co-operate with the investigation to find out what happened. There. Free advice and it's not incriminating at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    He's not going to be a perfect stranger by the time the criminal and civil law suits come in.

I really don't get the "she wasn't even there" excuse. It happened in her house, she delegated responsibility to her staff and all she can do is linger in NYC and shop?

Of course behind the scenes, I am sure there is a ton of stuff going on.
    I don't get why you think she should have rushed home and cried for the paps or some shit. Other than occurring on her property it has NOTHING to do with her and home owner's insurance will cover everything. If they even bother to depose her, I can't believe it will last more than an hour because the only thing she could possibly know is if her staff had permission to throw parties at her residence.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

i'm no expert, but not sure what the press release does. maybe the dead body's family wants privacy. did they ever release his name?

Well, I think she will know about her staff and about the pool security, its depth, the lighting, when it got cleaned and so on. When a death occurs on a property, particularly a celebrity property, you can't just ignore it. I admit it's a little late to say anything more now because it looks reluctant and contrived. But yes, of course she should have made a statement about a death at her home IMO.

ETA: Just done a quick search and she did:

"I am in absolute shock. I was out of the country travelling to meet my daughters for a birthday celebration when I got the devastating news.
    The loss of a child is an unimaginable tragedy and my heart goes out to this young man's family and friends. I ask that you please respect the privacy of all concerned during this sensitive time."

Demi Moore still has not drained her swimming pool 3 days after man drowned in it | Daily Mail Online

All those other points you made, the experts hired will testify to all of that. Again, nothing to do with Demi.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^ I thought she had but I was too lazy to go look for it.

ETA: in response to Rollo
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    The whole "haunted pool" bs is laughable (to me), but then when one lives in Europe, someone has certainly died in at least one house that one has lived in. I grew up in big old "haunted" houses, you know at least one person had to have died in it - and probably more since one was an 17C public house.....
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Yeah, I think she should come home and issue a press release on her shock and sadness and say she will co-operate with the investigation to find out what happened. There. Free advice and it's not incriminating at all.
    She issued her statement nearly as soon as the news of this dude pegging it was made public.
    sputnik likes this.
    Free Charmed.

^^^^
    novice, i feel the same way. when i lived in austria with my parents, our flat was in a building originally built in the 18th century, i just took it as a given that someone (or someones) had died in there in the time we were there. of natural causes or possibly in more gruesome ways, because it was so old and also because of the number of wars between when it was built and when we lived there.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It wouldn't bother me if some previous owner died in my house. As long as it wasn't some brutal infamous murder, or gory suicide, that might be a little creepy.

At the risk of sounding morbid, I've lived half my life in my home and I hope to die here, peacefully of course. It beats dying in an accident somewhere or hospital/hospice. So, fair warning to any future owners, that's my wish and intention, if possible.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    it wouldn't bother me if some previous owner died in my house. As long as it wasn't some brutal infamous murder, or gory suicide, that might be a little creepy.
    ita

I have a problem with deaths occurring any where I go. I don't really know or understand why (other than my professionally diagnosed OCD), since I'm agnostic and don't really have any superstitions. I live in the U.S. and most of the homes U.S. citizens live in do not have a long history, so there is little chance someone has died in a home you bought or live in. We do have a law (I think it's a state law, but could possibly be a county law instead) that owners and real estate agents are required by law to disclose any kind of death, especially murder/suicide, that may have happened in the home you're interested in. There was a lot of flack about the law (because every house that had any history of death, potential buyers would just walk out) and there was a push to repeal the law, but I'm pretty positive the law still exists (I haven't been in the market as a buyer/seller in a very long time).

Useless trivia: Did you know that Trent Reznor intentionally rented the home that was the site of the Tate murders by the Manson Family to work on one of his albums? That's just bizarre and creepy.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information