Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

Elite Member

Are you fucking kidding me? This lady has lost her mind. What a horrible choice to make.

Bloody hell that's just horrible, what on earth is she thinking? Was she just waiting for him to get out of jail so they could get back together?
    Kittylady and Sunrider like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

So, am I reading this article right? Was she dating the guy back when he was arrested and convicted for child molestation? Looks that way. The child was a relative of June's and someone with whom she has contact? Hmm, wonder if it was one of her girls? She's more of a disgusting pig than I originally thought.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    So, am I reading this article right? Was she dating the guy back when he was arrested and convicted for child molestation? Looks that way. The child was a relative of June's and someone with whom she has contact? Hmm, wonder if it was one of her girls? She's more of a disgusting pig than I originally thought.
    Yep. She was dating him when he was investigated for molesting a child relative of hers.

Dlisted has an interesting article with some screenshots of her supposedly denying she's dating him now.

Mama June Is Really Going For That “Mother Of The Century” Award, I See

October 23, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

Here’s runny vom vom up my froat, because TMZ says that Mama June has really taken the bad decisions cake, gobbled it whole, threw it up and then ate it again by dating a convicted child molester who just get out of prison. Yeah, Mama June putSugar Bear on the curb for flirting with some chicks he met on a dating site and has allegedly moved on to a child touching monster. Well, if scientists were wondering if eating massive amounts of sketti sauce and cheese balls rots the part of your brain that operates your sense of reason, they got their answer.

Here I was thinking that Mama June and Sugar Bear’s break up was just a good old fashioned scripted stunt for Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, but it turns out that America’s First Family of Class really has broken into a million pieces and slipped down into the gutter. A source tells TMZ that Mama June’s new piece is Mark McDaniel, a 53-year-old piece of trash who was convicted of aggravated child molestation for molesting an 8-year-old girl. He was sent to prison for 10 years. Mama June dated him when he molested the girl and the girl is one of her relatives. Yeah, so this is just a Big Gulp of GROSS.

The source says that Mark McDaniel got out of prison in March and it didn’t take long for him and Mama June to hook up again. While Honey Boo Boo was shooting, Mama June allegedly snuck out of the house to spend time with her sex offender boo. TMZ has a picture of them snuggling in a hotel bed together if you really want to spend a few minutes of your day cleaning barf off of your screen after two waves of puke shot out of your eye sockets.

TLC told TMZ that Honey Boo Boo isn’t in production right now and “we are very concerned about this new information and are reassessing the future of the series.”Translation: “After learning this information, we have renewed Here Comes Honey Boo Boo for 5 more seasons, because rating$$$$!

Mama June hasn’t farted up a statement about this yet, but a Dlisted reader sent me screen shots of her (or someone who has access to the Honey Boo Boo FB account) response (which she or someone else later deleted) in a thread on Facebook about this heave-inducing story. Mama June is allegedly screaming ‘SHOPPED and denies sleeping with the enemy:

Mama June has a history of humping on felons, so sadly this wouldn’t be that shocking if it was true. If it’s true, then Mama June doesn’t have to worry about the gnats nibbling the cheese on her Forklift Foot anymore, because even they will be so grossed out that they’d quit her for good. And TLC should probably change the name of the show to: RUN, HONEY BOO, RUUUUUN!

Her oldest daughter Anna was born in 1995, making an arrest/sentencing in 2004 for molesting an 8 year old "relative" of June far too "coincidental".
    Callalily and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Elite Member

I have begrudgingly defended these people because even though they are gross and certainly not my cup of tea, in their own twisted, backwoods way they really did seem to have a lot of love in the family. But if this is true, I take it all back and go to my Judgey McJudgerson ways and say that they are nothing but gross, disgusting sicko trash. Anyone who claims to love their children would NEVER hook up with a child molester, ESPECIALLY if said molestation occurred within the family. Beyond sick.

was anyone really expecting this woman to be making intelligent, responsible life choices for herself or her children?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Fuck her. Harpoon a bitch and sell her off as whale oil.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    was anyone really expecting this woman to be making intelligent, responsible life choices for herself or her children?
    No, but I was expecting more of the Cheetos for breakfast and forgetting to teach your kids about birth control kind of choices -- not the dating a child molester kind.
    CL**, JazzyGirl, Sunrider and 3 others like this.

So Mama June posts to social media under Honey Boo Boos name?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    This.
    This was exactly my thought when I read the headline today.
    Purely based off of what we know of her, she's an irresponsible, ill-mannered, thick-headed person that by pure happen-stance, is able to make a living off of her child. Do you think she has the intelligence or the moral compass to make responsible, sensible decisions?

I hope TLC takes them off the air. That channel needs to stop enabling the family's behavior/lifestyle.
    On top of a poor diet and allowing bad/bratty/ungratful behavior, a 9 year old does not need to be carrying a Louis Vuitton - but that's just my humble opinion.

The show has freakin' sub-titles so the viewer is able to understand them! I mean, come on...
    It's an embarrassment to the english language.

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

^And to those of us who live in the south and know how to speak good...
    SoCalMarie likes this.

You don't all eat sketti and road kill?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Gold Member

I recall reading that the bio father of one of her girls is a pedo -- same guy or does she attract kiddy fiddlers the way cocaine attracts a Lohan?

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post

What does this even say?!?! Can someone translate this shit?
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information