Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

It's either her daughter is a liar and he was falsely imprisoned for all those years OR that he may have been rehabilitated. It can't be both. If her daughter lied about it, like she claims, then what did he need to be rehabilitated for? I wonder what her thought process is, it's like trying to figure out the mothers who let that Lostprophets singer rape their babies, I'd rather not know. I now think she may be like that and everybody in her life, including Sugar Bear, is suspect. Maybe that is what Sugar Bear is afraid of?

Well, he was imprisoned for someone besides Mama June's daughter. So he's a pedo regardles.

A sane person would not need to be told they shouldn't have their child around this dude. Mama June is a piece of shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Well, he was imprisoned for someone besides Mama June's daughter. So he's a pedo regardles.
    I forgot about that. So she thinks that Anna lied, but that he molested the other girl and he's rehabilitated? I agree, piece of shit.

I would just be so grossed out by a man or woman that I knew had those tendencies, and would want to stay far, far away and would fear him/her around my children. The fact that she welcomes them around, and more than one of them, means she's seriously messed up in the head. Another scary thing is how many there are, in every walk of life, in people you would never even suspect.

I can't understand why CPS have not done something other than come to an agreement with June that she won't allow the kids to be around this fucking twunt. How in the hell can they ensure that the agreement is stuck to? They only have her word to go on that she won't allow him around the children and frankly, I don't think that means sweet fuck all considering how quick she was to take him back once he was released from prison.

I still feel so bad for Anna. She's going to have to carry the fact that her mother has chosen this man over her not once but twice in her life. I just hope she's in a happy marriage and TLC foot the bill for whatever counselling she needs to try and move on from this, if that is possible.

PS Is there a link to the full ET interview with Anna online please? I've seen pieces of it on Youtube but can't seem to find the whole thing. Thanks in advance and apologies if the link as been posted elsewhere in the thread, I just haven't seen it.
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That police record should not have been accessible to the public. This whole story continues to shift. Last night I saw a report that there was not another girl - both cases are Anna. They filed charges in one county, but then June had moved to another trailer that was in a different county so charges were dropped, and then refiled in the new county. This would mean he was found guilty of molesting Anna and served 10 years.

A sane person would not need to be told they shouldn't have their child around this dude. Mama June is a piece of shit.

I think it was all Anna. June is a horrible mother.

I thought there was more than one kid.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I think it was all Anna. June is a horrible mother.
    That's my understanding too. There were some conflicting reports in the beginning though.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I thought there was more than one kid.

Like the Dr in the interview said (wasn't he the one also interviewing Lohan's mum?) most pedophiles have more then one victim. If Anna hadn't been comfortable with her teacher, it might have never come out.

I also cannot believe how fat Alana has become. That's also child abuse! Jamie Olivier needs to rescue her!
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Our weight makes us sassy.
    Trixie and Annika like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I never watched the show before so I watched a few minutes on Youtube, Alana is really funny, but I'm assuming her cute one liners are scripted? The obesity doesn't bother me, but Mama June's FACE offends me. I like Uncle Poodle.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Mama June's just gross, she sneezes and coughs right on the food she's cooking.
    snoopqueen likes this.

the way her head recedes into her chin/neck area terrifies me.
    llamamama and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Not sure I believe the lying liar...

Mama June

I May Get Back with Sugar Bear

11/30/2014 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Mama June is trying to repair her relationship with Sugar Bear, and he's game to give it a second try ... so she says.

June tells TMZ ... Sugar Bear is back living full-time in the homestead and they are "working on the relationship." She admits it was damaged and Sugar Bear is hurt over her decision to reignite her relationship with convicted child molester Mark McDaniel.

June says they don't consider themselves "back together" and it will "take a lot of work" to regain his trust.

She tells us she did see McDaniel after he was released from prison in March ... something she lied about after we broke the story. But now she says, "I'm human, I made mistakes and done wrong, but no one is perfect."

June says she no longer has any contact with McDaniel.

See also

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3KcpMZZkg

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I done wrong. Oh well. Ain't nobody perfect, you guys.

Uhhhhh...ok.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Thread Information