Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

I read today child protective services has completed the interviews and determined the 3 minor girls have not been harmed, and reached an agreement with June that she will not allow Mark around the girls, so she keeps custody.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Now I want to know who took the picture
    Kathie_Moffett and snoopqueen like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

[QUOTE=exippy;3276682]
    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    My mother worked with retarded people and she always said they shouldn't be allowed kids. Lots of disgusting things happened because the mentally challenged didn't really 'get it' that they shouldn't be doing certain things with their kids.
    /QUOTE]

I also worked with Intellectually disabled people for many years. And I did not find that to be true anymore than in the Non-challenged world.. Mind you it never occurred to me to call them retarded either.

I am really sorry if I offended you, in psychiatric practice, the term “mental retardation” is a medical definition, outlined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.( I thought it was only bad to use this if you would use the term to describe something else then the medical condition). And you probably right.

Look I might have given the wrong impression about my mum and don't want to overshare but here it goes anyways. In my eyes, my mother is a saint, she (voluntary) helps mentally challenged people to function as much as possible in society, housing, work in sheltered workplaces (the term has no translation) ect. Sometimes when we are shopping, some of them come to hug her,..
    She always tells me they are the sweetest, kindest, most grateful people...
    She has NO actually numbers to proof or backup her statement but it would always break her heart when mentally challenged couples had to be separated, go back to the institution because of child abuse. She always would come home with tears in her eyes, fighting mad saying 'yes living together, doing whatever... But please, don't have kids.'

Of course she has no idea about the numbers of child abuse with 'normal' couples.

To allow your child to become that a obese without a medical condition is lazy parenting and a lack of foresight into the effects 20 years down the track.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Damn poor HBBC is getting fatter by the minute.
    I think Mama June lost some weight. Now we know where she put it.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    I have a retarded cat, can I say that 'cause he don't care.
    So many speshul lolcats, so little time. Oh, mine doesn't care either. He just likes to snuggle.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I read today child protective services has completed the interviews and determined the 3 minor girls have not been harmed, and reached an agreement with June that she will not allow Mark around the girls, so she keeps custody.
    Somehow I don't feel reassured.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I don't feel reassured either and I hope that they are keeping very close tabs on her to ensure that she sticks to the agreement.
    Nevan and Sunrider like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

HomeMama June ... Hey, Mark McDaniel May Not Be a Child Molester Anymore

MAMA JUNE

Mark McDaniel May Not

BE A MOLESTER ANYMORE

11/18/2014 10:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mama June lives in a perpetual state of denial, telling Dr. Phil her boyfriend Mark McDaniel may have been rehabilitated and therefore not a danger to children.

It's pretty incredible ... June appeared on Phil's show Monday and pooh-poohed his question about her choice in men, saying McDaniel had no issues when she met him in 2000.

She also trashes her own daughter who was forced to perform oral sex on her boyfriend, saying Anna tends to lie.

You gotta see it to not believe it.

Read more:Mama June ... Hey, Mark McDaniel May Not Be a Child Molester Anymore | TMZ.com

The bedroom photo was taken by Uncle Poodle. He was on Dr. Phil yesterday and he called June out. He said that June and pedo bear did the deed and they boasted about it in front of HBB. He was given a lie detector and he passed.

"Anna tends to lie." Unbelievable.
    sluce, BelledeJour and Sunrider like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    The bedroom photo was taken by Uncle Poodle. He was on Dr. Phil yesterday and he called June out. He said that June and pedo bear did the deed and they boasted about it in front of HBB. He was given a lie detector and he passed.
    Poodle's FB has been very interesting since this all broke. He wants custody of HBB since Sugabear "can't" right now.

ETA: This is what Uncle Poodle posted last night:
    June has made it clear I will not be a part of their lives and that she will be moving very soon as she has found a house closer to family which is also closer to mark, for just her and the girls.
    June is moving closer to the pedo. Nice, real nice.

Sugar Bear needs to step up now unless he is afraid of something that will come back to haunt him.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Sugar Bear needs to step up now unless he is afraid of something that will come back to haunt him.
    Vouch. He's starting to look shittier and shittier in my book. (He didn't start very highly to begin with, but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.)
    firebrat1229 likes this.

What's the state of his health these days? Is that why he "can't"?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I saw part of her Dr. Phil interview and I thought they said they were back living together? Seemed like he was trying to help her little PR campaign but it was a total fail.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Dr. Phil's statistics on child molesters was startling and scary ... most child molesters have at least 40-60 victims during their lifetime.

She has shown her daughter that she loves someone else more than her (Anna) by being with this man that did jail time for sexually abusing her. That he's more important than her. That she believes him more than her. I just can't wrap my head around Jabba the Hut's thought process. And now she's trying to say that he's rehabilitated?? Why didn't Dr. Phil give her the statistics on the rate of rehabilitation of pedophiles? I think it's almost zero probability in rehabilitation, isn't it?

Thread Information