Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

How is he indigent? I thought he had a job or somthing. He had a nice truck last I saw of the show.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    How is he indigent? I thought he had a job or somthing. He had a nice truck last I saw of the show.
    Well if there's any truth to the story that Mama June has cleared Anna's money out I'm betting she was sneaky enough to have Sugar Bear put everything into her name, so that would leave him with pretty much zilch.
    snoopqueen and Sunrider like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Here ya go, plus a lovely pic of June doing her best Divine impersonation.

'Honey Boo Boo' shocker: Anna reveals child molester could be Pumpkin's father

November 11, 20143:43 PM MST

Photo by Larry Busacca
    In shocking news from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo," Anna is revealing something that nobody ever thought that they would hear. It looks like Mark McDaniel is closer to the family than anyone ever knew. On Tuesday, Radar Online shared that Anna is now revealing that he also happens to possibly be Pumpkin's father. Sugar Bear acts like the dad to all of the children but Alana aka Honey Boo Boo is the only one that is his blood.

The thing is Mama June doesn't even know who Pumpkin's father is and Anna says that Pumpkin has always though it was sex offender Mark McDaniel. Anna says it hurts her feelings that Mama helped to make Pumpkin think that a man who sexually molested her happens to be her father. She went on to explain that Pumpkin even hates her now. It sounds like this family is falling apart.
    Anna has shared that she is still trying to work things out with her mom. They are still talking but so far they are not working things out. This family is going through a lot right now. Their show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" was canceled by TLC and the network is not even showing the reruns of the show at this time. At least Mama still has her book for sale!

It was also revealed that Anna says that Mama June Shannon didn't believe her about what Mark did to her when she was younger. She said that she even asked her why she would do that to her by saying it happened. Anna said she told her mom, "And I was like, mama, HE did it, I canít take the past back ó either you believe me, or you donít believe me, it doesnít matter to me." It is shocking that TLC was able to keep this news quiet while the show was airing on their channel.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Each time this thread pops up I am hoping there are new pasta tips.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

This looks interesting:
    Creamy Tomato & Spinach Pasta - Budget Bytes

Creamy Tomato & Spinach Pasta

$3.72 recipe / $0.93 serving
    Easy wins again!
    I’m on day 6 of an 8 day work week, so that means two things: I’m tired and I’m hungry. Quick skillet pasta dishes like this Creamy Tomato & Spinach Pasta are perfect for such an occasion. They require only a few ingredients, cook up super fast, and leave me feeling full and happy!
    This version uses just a touch of cream cheese and Parmesan to make a regular tomato sauce ultra rich and creamy. If you’re not into cream cheese, you could also add a splash (1/4 cup or so) of half and half to achieve a similar effect. I used regular pasta, but whole wheat would actually be pretty good in this and would add some extra fiber and nutrients to make it a more well rounded meal. I was lucky enough to get spinach on sale for $0.99 per bag (score!), but if fresh spinach is just out of your price range, this would also be really good with sliced mushrooms. Just cook the mushrooms along with the onions and garlic in the beginning. Or, hey, you could always do a plain creamy tomato sauce. Nothin’ wrong with that!
    Anyway, tomorrow is Monday (again) and the week will be long, so I hope this recipe helps make dinner time a little faster, easier, and more enjoyable for you this week! Enjoy!

Save Print

Prep time
    5 mins

Cook time
    20 mins

Total time
    25 mins

Total Cost: $3.72
    Cost Per Serving: $0.93
    Serves: 4

Ingredients

• 1 Tbsp olive oil $0.16
    • 1 small onion $0.25
    • 2 cloves garlic $0.16
    • 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes $0.59
    • Ĺ tsp dried oregano $0.03
    • Ĺ tsp dried basil $0.03
    • pinch red pepper flakes (optional) $0.02
    • freshly cracked pepper to taste $0.05
    • Ĺ tsp salt $0.03
    • 2 Tbsp tomato paste $0.11
    • 2 oz. cream cheese $0.48
    • ľ cup grated Parmesan $0.42
    • Ĺ lb. penne pasta $0.89
    • Ĺ (9 oz.) bag fresh spinach $0.50

Instructions

1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender (7-10) minutes. Drain the pasta in a colander.
    2. While waiting for the pasta to cook, dice the onion and mince the garlic. Cook both in a large skillet with the olive oil over medium-low heat until softened and transparent (about 5 minutes).
    3. Add the diced tomatoes (with juices), oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, salt, and some freshly cracked pepper to the skillet with the onions and garlic. Stir to combine. Add the tomato paste and a Ĺ cup of water to the skillet and stir until the tomato paste is dissolved into the sauce.
    4. Turn the heat down to low. Cut the cream cheese into a few pieces and then add them to the skillet with the tomato sauce. Use a whisk to stir the sauce until the cream cheese has fully melted in and the sauce is creamy. Add half of the Parmesan to the skillet and whisk until it is melted in. Add the remainder of the parmesan and whisk until melted in again.
    5. Add the fresh spinach and gently stir it into the sauce until it has wilted (3-5 minutes). Add the pasta and stir until it is well coated in the creamy tomato sauce. Taste and adjust the salt and pepper as needed. Serve warm.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I'm just still marveling over the fact that Mama June apparently gets enough action from multiple men within the same time frame that she would be in a situation to not know who her daughter's father is.
    stef, JazzyGirl, Sunrider and 5 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I can only guess that she's the hottest thing for miles around.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

She always does look kind of sweaty...

And I am totally trying that pasta recipe.

czb

i'm more stunned by the prices in the recipe twitchy posted. either those prices are from the 90s or places like SF or NY were not surveyed. try buying a 1/2 bag of spinach here for .50.
    Bombshell likes this.

You wouldn't get it for that here normally, but I can usually find a "manager's special" for a bag/box that is expiring in a few days marked down to .99.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I can only guess that she's the hottest thing for miles around.
    I'm thinking of starting a women's self-esteem retreat in McIntyre, Georgia. [Runs off to create Kickstarter page.....]

czb

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    You wouldn't get it for that here normally, but I can usually find a "manager's special" for a bag/box that is expiring in a few days marked down to .99.
    you wouldn't get it here for that price, even with a manager's special for food that expired 3 days ago.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

The only time I get spinach cheap is when Acme does a buck-a-bag special. Otherwise it's $4+ a bag. That recipe does look good though. I would probably toss in some capers or anchovies.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

That looks delicious. I love pasta salad. And this woman is one of the worst excuses for a mother I've ever seen.
    nessysuperstar likes this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Thread Information