Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Since Anna is not a minor, I doubt those laws would apply to her though.

Since Anna is an adult, why would June still have access to her trust fund? Since this money is from work she did as a child, I would have assumed she would have gained access when she became 18.

It depends on the terms of the trust. My daughter has a trust from her father. I am control the trust until she is 35. I can approve disbursements for education, purchasing a home and the property must be owned by the trust, and a set amount for her wedding. Once she is 35 she has full access.
    mostroop likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think June said in interviews that her kids would have access at 21. That is, assuming she's telling the truth and there were actual trusts set up. It could just be a frickin' savings account with both their names on it.
    sluce and snoopqueen like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Uncle Claims Honey Boo Boo Shared a Bed With Mama June and Molester

While Honey Boo Boo mom Mama June Shannon has denied that she's dating the man who reportedly molested her then-eight-year-old daughter Anna Cardwell in 2002, new photos show she went on vacation with Mark McDaniel in September. Lee "Uncle Poodle" Thompson, uncle to Mama June's nine-year-old daughter Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, also went on the vacation and has published the photos in the National Enquirer.

Uncle Poodle, who went on the trip with his fiancé, claims he did not know anything about child molester Mark McDaniel at the time. Mama June introduced him as her "gay friend." You can view photos of the vacation here. Uncle Poodle claims that he and his fiancé shared a hotel room with Mama June, McDaniel, and Honey Boo Boo. "When I woke up in the morning Alana was fast asleep crammed in bed with June and Mark!" he told the Enquirer. "It looked like they were cuddling!"

TMZ reported yesterday that Uncle Poodle is now trying to get custody of Honey Boo Boo. Honey Boo Boo's dad, Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson, told TMZ with Mama June that won't happen. (Mama June's daughter Anna claims Mama is "using" Sugar Bear to "cover her ass.")
    For his part, Uncle Poodle doesn't understand how Mama June could bring McDaniel back into her life:

I don't know what June is thinking! First, Mark sexually abused her daughter Anna and now I wouldn't be surprised if he's targeting Alana. As a mother, it's June's job to protect her daughters. She didn't do it with Anna, and now she's putting Alana in danger. ... If I can help it, he will never be in the same room alone with her as long as I am around. June needs to wake up and put her kids' safety before her own sexual needs!

He also claims that Mama June's relationship with McDaniel is sexual: "June was bragging about their sexcapades. She went into graphic detail about Mark's stamina and privates, and she was doing it right in front of Alana!"

Mama June has yet to respond to these claims.

The way this woman is conducting herself is beyond forgiveness. Taking her daughter's money to buy a car for said daughters molester, going on vacation with him... I can only hope that some of this is not true, but even if a little bit of it is June is a total scum bag of the worst kind, along with her molester boyfriend.
    Nevan and Sunrider like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

TMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Both of my children have trust funds for college and it's a right bitch trying to get any of that money out ... you need receipts and dated letters and signatures up the wazoo. Bloody pain in the ass. My son is almost finished and all of his tuition, books, etc., have been paid out of pocket so far.
    sprynkles likes this.

That's crazy. It's sad that the trust was structured in such a manner. It defies the purpose.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

This bitch.

She had Alana sleep in the same bed as a convicted pedophile?

Someone tell me this is enough for Child Protective Services to intervene.
    Sunrider and Kittylady like this.

is this mama june lady a bit 'slow' or what's the deal with her? pure evil? selfish? low self esteem? i don't get it. i know she is gross with her foot and chin area, but her mind...wtF is wrong with this woman!!!!!

I couldn't get past the very first episode of this show ... I couldn't understand a damned word any of them were saying. I hope the grandmother or even Anna can get Alana ... and geez, not to snark on a kid, but has anyone ever tested her for diabetes?

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    is this mama june lady a bit 'slow' or what's the deal with her? pure evil? selfish? low self esteem? i don't get it. i know she is gross with her foot and chin area, but her mind...wtF is wrong with this woman!!!!!

Everything. My kids and me got to know honey boo boo show on the plane and then on youtube. It was fun for a while but then there was an episode where they did EVEN STEVEN, invented by June, they'd burn something special from the family member who did them wrong that year. My son, who is twelve, said 'Mum, I don't think we should watch this anymore, it's so wrong. Those people are too cruel and too wierd'

Maybe the car was an EVEN STEVEN to Anna.
    Trixie and Kittylady like this.

the bitch is as slow as her metabolism.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Sugar Bear Wants To Take Custody Of Honey Boo Boo | Reality TV Magazine

Sugar Bear Wants To Take Custody Of Honey Boo Boo
    November 05, 2014 04:30 PM by Lisa Princ

As the new revelations keep coming about Mama June of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, and her convicted child molester boyfriend, Mark McDaniel, we’ve all been wondering when someone would step up and take custody of Alana, aka Honey Boo Boo, and it looks like it may be coming sooner than anyone thought. Yep, rumor has it that Sugar Bear is ready to take on June for custody of Alana.

Facebook and Twitter fans have been wondering when someone would step up and take custody of Honey Boo Boo after Mama June was snagged shacking up with the man who molested her daughter Anna, and it may be happening sooner than we thought. In fact, according to the new edition of Life & Style Magazine, Sugar Bear is considering going for custody of Alana, even though his finances are not the greatest at the moment.

“Mike is trying to do what’s best for his kid. He is trying to protect his little girl,” one friend told the magazine, adding that after a meeting with child services in Georgia, Sugar Bear is planning what to do next. And that includes possibly taking custody of Alana and staying with her at a friend’s place until he can get on his own two feet again. Meanwhile, other rumors have been buzzing claiming that TLC has checks in the mail to both Mike and Uncle Poodle, but Mama June is getting nothing from them.

Well take your time "planning" there Dad. I know it's hard figurin' out the maths but let me help you.

One convicted pedophile + a fucked up mother = Get your fucking kid out!

Thread Information