Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

If her name is on the account then it is not theft. Unfortunately.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I thought trust accounts were handled differently. Unless it's in the mom's name and just In Trust For the daughter, not actually a legal trust account.

Won't it depend on the parameters of the trust? She may have been the decision maker but funds are usually restricted for certain uses. I would assume she could be charged with misappropriation of funds if she doesn't follow the terms of the trust.
    llamamama and mostroop like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well, she's earned a promotion from sloppy trashy vulgar & yet bafflingly conceited attention whore to sneaking lying cheating soul-selling child betrayer. With a guaranteed spot on america's most hated list.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Won't it depend on the parameters of the trust? She may have been the decision maker but funds are usually restricted for certain uses. I would assume she could be charged with misappropriation of funds if she doesn't follow the terms of the trust.
    this is my understanding as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    I might be late on this but howcome we did not know about this pedo dude already?
    I mean, before the show even started?

I never heard of him until now.
    I did not even know the back story on it?
    Did anyone know she used to date this guy and the daughter was molested by him?

Seems like it was a "secrect" . I just think it's wierd that i never heard of it.
    Why would it be public knowledge? June wasn't charged with anything and it was a crime against a child. It's not like it would come up in a criminal background search on anyone in the family. On the surface, it would seem like a tragic situation they would want kept secret for the child's sake.

I did read somewhere that TLC was aware of it and worked with the family to have the records sealed at some point. I really don't find that inappropriate, if only to protect the minor child (although it could be argued they were protecting their cash cow as well) What made it inappropriate was June resuming a relationship with the felon who molested her daughter. Along with being utterly reprehensible, it presumably violated her contract with TLC (morals clause) and that's why the show was cancelled and the story became public.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

You said this so much better.

Let's be real here, none of those kids will ever see a dime.

I want to physically hurt this woman but realistically I know she could kick my ass.
    The only damage her fat ass could do is if she sat on you.

Just stomp on that jacked up nasty forklift foot and she'd be down for the count. Wear shoe covers though.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

This. I thought there were strict CA laws (where most productions companies are located, so I would presume that's where contracts are signed) about a child's earnings from entertainment. Because wouldn't they all have to have their SAG card to work on TV (so they'd have to deal with union rules) or is it different for "reality" shows?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    This. I thought there were strict CA laws (where most productions companies are located, so I would presume that's where contracts are signed) about a child's earnings from entertainment. Because wouldn't they all have to have their SAG card to work on TV (so they'd have to deal with union rules) or is it different for "reality" shows?
    That's only for New York, California, and another state that I can't remember. Children in other states can get ripped off. In Pennsylvania, where Kate Gosselin lives, they passed a child labor law because of her. It makes you wonder how much money goes to reality TV children like the Gosselins and Duggars.

^^^ Good to know. I always thought kids were protected because I just assumed contracts would be signed where the production company was AND that they'd be protected by union rules. That's just awful. I hope Kate's kids were retroactive ... I have a feeling those kids are going to need some serious cash for therapy.

Elite Member

Since Anna is not a minor, I doubt those laws would apply to her though.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    So she made the daughter he molested pay for the 'apology' gift?????.
    Yep. Well it probably makes sense in June's mind. She is sorry for what happened to the perv (never believed Anna, or thought of Anna as the instigator)
    so she is making it up for the affliction caused with Anna's money.

Maybe June had a power of attorney, my mother has with mine, just in case something would happen and visa versa.

Elite Member

Oh man, i want to give Anna a big hug .. the agony she must be going through is absolutely heartbreaking.

June is as equally repulsive as Mark McDaniel!

i wish Anna all the very best and hope she can find a way to heal and have a much better future.
    Sunrider likes this.

Thread Information