Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Actually...

Sodomy
    Anal or oral intercourse between human beings, or any sexual relations between a human being and an animal, the act of which may be punishable as a criminal offense.

The word sodomy acquired different meanings over time. Under the Common Law, sodomy consisted of anal intercourse. Traditionally courts and statutes referred to it as a "crime against nature" or as copulation "against the order of nature." In the United States, the term eventually encompassed oral sex as well as anal sex. The crime of sodomy was classified as a felony.

sodomy legal definition of sodomy

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think sodomy laws were originally a way of making anything outside of heterosexual intercourse illegal. Basically, a way of making it illegal to be a practicing gay or lesbian person. But you did have straight people getting caught up in violations - like Charlie Chaplin.
    Wow, learn something new every day at GR!! I thought it was just anal too.

This is a horrible thought, but doesn't everyone think there's a HUGE difference between oral and anal sex? I mean, seriously. They're both absolutely horrific for a child, or any other rape victim. And I think we should rethink burning at the stake for child molesters, no matter what atrocity they've inflicted on a child. But anal sex can do some serious, serious physical damage, especially to a child. I think the sodomy law should be changed country wide for many levels of reasons. There should be a distinction between oral and anal, IMO. And I think it should be stricken from the law books for consenting adults, whether they're heterosexual or homosexual (and nope, never did anal ... just think it's such a private thing if it's consensual ... it's sex either way, so why does there need to be a law against it). I don't know, I feel like I'm having a hard time getting my point out of my brain.

This is so sad. I hope the grandmother get the kids as I see neither June nor Sugar Bear fit for the job. What kind of man hangs out with the mother of his child after she sees a child molester....

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^But did you move there because of their liberal buttsecks laws?
    butt of course...
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    ^Probably.
    says the highway diddling floridian
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    That raggedy ho.
    *bows*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

For anyone wondering how Mama June was able to afford to buy shit for her pedo plaything, Anna is now claiming her mother has cleaned out her trust fund.

For some reason I can't get the article to paste properly but this is the link for anyone who wants to read it. Honey Boo Boo's Anna Cardwell claims Mama June stole trust fund | Daily Mail Online

snoopqueen and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Honey Boo Boo's Anna Cardwell claimed Monday that Mama June siphoned off her $30,000 trust fun to buy the man who molested her a car.

Chickadee, as she's called by family, told E! News in a revealing interview that she checked with the bank on a hunch and discovered the money had somehow dwindled to just $17.90.
    'I have a feeling mama used that to buy a car and buy him what he wants,' 20-year-old Cardwell said, referring to Mark McDaniel, who served 10 years behind bars for child molestation.
    Scroll down for video

Speaking out: Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell sat down with E! News Monday (pictured) for an interview in which she revealed her belief her mother Mama June took her $30,000 trust fund to buy Mark McDaniel, who molested Cardwell for months in 2002, a car

Shocking reveal: Cardwell also claimed that Mama June's recent outing with ex Sugar Bear is just a ruse to take the heat off her amid public outcry over her allegedly rekindled relationship with her daughter's abuser

Cardwell also claimed Monday that the 'united front,' as TMZ calls it, that Mama June and ex Sugar Bear are putting on in the face of claims they could lose custody of star Alana is just that: a front.
    'Mama's using sugar bear to cover her ass,' claimed Cardwell.
    Meanwhile, Mama June denied claims about the car completely to E! News, saying, 'I never bought him a car.'

Abuser: Mama June's ex Mark McDaniel, 53, served 10 years after repeatedly molesting Anna Cardwell in 2002

With Mama June having separated from long-time partner Mike 'Sugar Bear' Thompson just last month after she allegedly discovered the 42-year-old actively trolling for women on various dating websites, her daughter says the mom-of-four is enjoying the single life.
    'She is all about the kids. She only needs us girls, no-one else,' Pumpkin stated. 'We are all sticking together as one happy family with us four girls.'
    However, TMZ reported October 26 that Mama June was spotted at a Georgia car dealer, where she plunked down $25,000 cash to purchase two used Nissan Altimas.
    One was for a family member, while the other was delivered to a 'friend' in Decatur--to the very address McDaniel listed on his sex offender registry, TMZ claimed.

Cardwell, who is now married with a two-year-old daughter, said that she just goes 'day by day' in the aftermath of the abuse she says she suffered at the hands of McDaniel eight years ago.

She added that she encourages her nine-year-old sister Alana not to get too close 'because you never know what will happen'.
    Mama June has denied the claims that she has been seeing McDaniel, 53, despite damning photographs that show them house hunting together and him hanging out with Alana.
    After the images emerged, TLC canceled the show, which has had four seasons.
    Anna claimed he abused her for months in 2002 at the trailer he shared with Mama June - sometimes while Pumpkin, then three, was forced to watch.
    RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Mark only got out of prison in March after he was convicted in 2004 of aggravated child molestation, which is 'when such person commits an offense of child molestation which act physically injures the child or involves an act of sodomy'.
    The three youngest girls still live at home in MacIntyre, Georgia, while Anna - who has a two-year-old daughter, Kaitlyn - has since moved to Alabama after marrying baby daddy Michael Cardwell.

Denies: Here, Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson waves to cameras as her mother looks on. Mama June Shannon, the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo matriarch denies claims she rekindled her romance with her eldest daughter molester

Kittylady likes this.

I want to physically hurt this woman but realistically I know she could kick my ass.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Oh I could kick her ass even though she weighs about three times more than I do. I'd beat her down and enjoy every minute of it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm a lover, not a fighter. LOL I'll cheer you on.
    kasippu likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thanks Charmed.

And go for it Greys! Just make sure you tie a rope around your waist in case we need to tug-of-war you out from under a fold.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Hit By Ban Bus!

In case you need a diversion tactic, I'll sit on the sidelines with a bag of Cheetos. Give a signal and I'll start throwing them towards you guys. If you don't need them, I will eat them, so it's win-win either way.
    Kittylady and Kathie_Moffett like this.

I'd suggest we grease Greys in butter to make for an easier extraction but I don't want to have to tell the Viking that she was eaten.

please, you wrestle around with that fat bitch and you'll be plenty greasy.
    I'm with Greys, I could take that bitch out easily!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

In some ways (not others), I'm glad this is playing out in public so that there is actually more pressure on June and more of a magnifying glass to check into what is going on and to make sure people follow up on concerns.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

I might be late on this but howcome we did not know about this pedo dude already?
    I mean, before the show even started?

I never heard of him until now.
    I did not even know the back story on it?
    Did anyone know she used to date this guy and the daughter was molested by him?

Seems like it was a "secrect" . I just think it's wierd that i never heard of it.

Elite Member

She is such a terrible liar!

Meanwhile, Mama June denied claims about the car completely to E! News, saying, 'I never bought him a car.'

However, TMZ reported October 26 that Mama June was spotted at a Georgia car dealer, where she plunked down $25,000 cash to purchase two used Nissan Altimas.
    One was for a family member, while the other was delivered to a 'friend' in Decatur--to the very address McDaniel listed on his sex offender registry, TMZ claimed.

So she made the daughter he molested pay for the 'apology' gift?????

She needs to face jail time for theft! That is one sure fire way to get those children away from her - at least for a little while.
    Kittylady and Fly_On_TheWall like this.

Thread Information