Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

'Honey Boo Boo' Dad Sugar Bear Collapses, Stress Over Mama June Situation May Be To Blame

Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson from Here Comes Honey Boo Boo reportedly passed out and needed medical assistance on Sunday. The incident is said to have happened in McIntyre, Georgia and an ambulance was called. Sources indicate that stress may have caused the collapse.

Entertainment Tonight shares that while an ambulance was called to check on Sugar Bear Thompson Sunday in McIntyre, he was checked and released. The Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star is a diabetic and has had a number of health issues over the past year. Sandra Hale, Mama June Shannon’s mother, says that Sugar Bear has had trouble keeping his numbers in check. He experienced some fainting spells last year, as well.

Many Sugar Bear fans would certainly understand if stress contributed to the medical incident on Sunday. The Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star has been in the spotlight after allegations came out that his former partner, Mama June Shannon, has reconciled with Mark McDaniel, her former boyfriend who is said to have molested Mama June’s oldest daughter Anna Cardwell.

TLC swiftly stepped in and canceled Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, even though a full season had already been taped and had not yet aired. Though Sugar Bear and his brother, Uncle Poodle, worried that they would be facing financial difficulties over the swift cancellation and loss of income, it seems the network plans to still pay them.

According to TMZ, Uncle Poodle has been paid and Sugar Bear will get his money, as well. That will be the case for the four girls of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo too, meaning Anna, Lauryn, Jessica and Alana, known as Chickadee, Pumpkin, Chubbs and Honey Boo Boo, all still have money coming their way too.

However, June Shannon apparently will not be getting her full payment, though, it seems she will get some compensation for the canceled season. Reports indicate that the network will utilize a morals clause in Shannon’s contract to withhold a significant portion of her earnings for the last season. Shannon initially defended herself and had Lauryn sticking up for her too. The family first claimed that they had no contact with McDaniel. Then it seems they said that Anna has lied about what happened.

At this point, former fans of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo seem to be standing almost entirely behind Anna, and the network is said to be working to help her in the wake of the scandal, as well. There has been buzz about a Child Protective Services investigation into Mama June over her reunion with McDaniel, and a number of people are saying they hope that Sugar Bear goes for custody of 9-year-old Alana.

Given all of this, it’s not necessarily a surprise to hear that Sugar Bear fainted in the midst of it all. While those who loved Here Comes Honey Boo Boo may not be supporting Mama June Shannon, many still support Sugar Bear Thompson and hope that he’s going to be okay.

Read more at 'Honey Boo Boo' Dad Sugar Bear Collapses, Stress Over Mama June Situation May Be To Blame
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Sugar Bear will NOT make a play for custody of Honey Boo Boo unless things escalate between Mama June and convicted child molester Mark McDaniel and the child is materially harmed.

Sources connected to Sugar Bear tell TMZ ... as of now he will not fight for custody, and it's not just about June. We're told he does not feel equipped to take custody of the 9-year-old. He doesn't have a place of his own right now -- he's been living with a friend since he and June separated.

It doesn't mean Sugar Bear is not concerned. We're told he stops by June's house daily to check on the kid, but so far he has not sensed anything that has damaged her.

Read more: Sugar Bear -- Won't Fight For Custody UNLESS ... | TMZ.com
    What the?? If the child is materially harmed?
    Yeah he sounds really concerned, check every day. 'Honey did you have to touch his privates yet??
    I would prefer to live under a bridge with my kids then to let them be with a child molester. Plus I read somewhere that TLC bought him a trailer.

The grand jury accused him of “play[ing] videos depicting sexual acts for Anna Marie Shannon,” “fond[ling] the vagina of Anna Marie Shannon,” “ejaculating on the person of Anna Marie Shannon,” and sodomizing the young girl by placing “the sex organs of the accused” into the mouth of his victim.

say what? I hate to nitpick... but, come on journalists/reporters. we all know THAT ain't sodomy!
    Kittylady likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Actually...

Sodomy
    Anal or oral intercourse between human beings, or any sexual relations between a human being and an animal, the act of which may be punishable as a criminal offense.

The word sodomy acquired different meanings over time. Under the Common Law, sodomy consisted of anal intercourse. Traditionally courts and statutes referred to it as a "crime against nature" or as copulation "against the order of nature." In the United States, the term eventually encompassed oral sex as well as anal sex. The crime of sodomy was classified as a felony.

sodomy legal definition of sodomy

llamamama and sluce like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

well, there you go... I do NOT think of sodomy as involving anything of an oral nature.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    well, there you go... I do NOT think of sodomy as involving anything of an oral nature.
    I think sodomy laws were originally a way of making anything outside of heterosexual intercourse illegal. Basically, a way of making it illegal to be a practicing gay or lesbian person. But you did have straight people getting caught up in violations - like Charlie Chaplin.

well, fortunately I have not had to deal with any trials that would have given me a legal definition... nor do I want to.
    greysfang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    well, fortunately I have not had to deal with any trials that would have given me a legal definition... nor do I want to.
    Ironically, your state was a party to the Supreme Court case that basically overturned sodomy laws nationwide - Lawrence vs. Texas.

Buttsex and stellar bj's for everyone, thanks to Mel's state.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Blow Texas!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

"The Lone Stellar State"
    Kittylady and Honeythorn like this.

yeah, you fuckers are welcome! but Texas ain't my state... I'm from Louisiana, I only reside in Texas.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

^But did you move there because of their liberal buttsecks laws?
    sluce, BoogsBun, Froogy and 8 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^Probably.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

That raggedy ho.
    Honeythorn likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information