Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

Yeah, they're supposed to do that here also....

Let me get this straight...She feels sorry for the guy and wants to help him get back on feet by giving him a new car and perhaps a home? And yet Sugar Bear, who was on the show, is forced to live with a friend until TLC bought him a Trailer. I wonder if Sugar Bear was dumb enough to sign over his TV salary to June. My bet is she has his money.
    Kittylady and snoopqueen like this.

I remember interviews with her where she went on about how all the money for the kids was being put into accounts protected for them, as she took swipes at Kate Gosselin indicating that Kate was not as financially responsible. Wonder if any of that was true or if she blew through the money. But what could she have spent the money on? They are still living in the same dump right?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I remember interviews with her where she went on about how all the money for the kids was being put into accounts protected for them, as she took swipes at Kate Gosselin indicating that Kate was not as financially responsible. Wonder if any of that was true or if she blew through the money. But what could she have spent the money on? They are still living in the same dump right?
    I think I might have said this earlier in the thread, but I read somewhere that payment from TLC to these goobers was deferred until the show was basically over. Otherwise, you wouldn't have the same show.

^^^ That does make sense. If the initial appeal was that they were poor hillbilly hicks who spent what little money they had on the sugar drink thing (the name escapes me) and her beauty pageants, then who's going to want to watch a bunch of hicks eating pasta and ketchup in a McMansion with a bunch of expensive toys to play with.

I saw her interviewed where she said TLC had offered to buy them a house and she turned them down. That was a few seasons ago and it's impossible to find the story now. When I google I just get pages about the scandal.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Well, apparantly June won't get her money for the already filmed season that's not going to air. But the kids and Mike will.
    Mama June -- She Won't Get Paid in Full, But Kids Will | TMZ.com

Mama June

She Won't Get Paid in Full

But Kids Will

11/1/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Mama June is not going to get her full salary from TLC for the un-aired season, because TLC squarely put the blame on her for the show's cancellation.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... TLC's biggest concern is the welfare of Honey Boo Boo and the other kids and show execs are deeply concerned and upset that June has put them at risk by dating convicted child molester Mark McDaniel.

The network does not believe June deserves full payment, so they have deducted a significant amount from what she would have gotten if the show aired.

As for the kids ... we're told they will ALL be paid in full.

Ditto Sugar Bear, who will also get his due. And Uncle Poodle has already received his loot.

Our sources say TLC is hanging its hat on a morals clause in her contract -- and cavorting with the guy who molested one of her daughters ... well, it seems to qualify.

Read more: Mama June -- She Won't Get Paid in Full, But Kids Will | TMZ.com

Awww, well that's gotta hit her square in the feels
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

TLC's biggest concern is the welfare of Honey Boo Boo
    Of course it is. That's why they've made millions filming her impending diabetes and peddling it as entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    ^^^ That does make sense. If the initial appeal was that they were poor hillbilly hicks who spent what little money they had on the sugar drink thing (the name escapes me) and her beauty pageants, then who's going to want to watch a bunch of hicks eating pasta and ketchup in a McMansion with a bunch of expensive toys to play with.
    Go Go Juice.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

Food
    kasippu likes this.

Or "food".
    sluce likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I don't think they were raking in super big bucks. Sounds like they are getting $130,000 each. For the entire season. Which is way more than any season before. But I may be reading this wrong.

But since TLC blames Mama June for the show’s cancellation, the network will deduct much of her salary, putting a major dent into her net worth. TLC claims the mother violated a morals clause in her contract by dating a convicted child molester.
    Even without Mama June’s salary, the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo family will still bring in some significant net worth for this unaired season. The family reportedly made $50,000 per episode in 2013, and the most recent season consisted of 13 episodes.
    This money has been divided into five separate trust funds — one for each of Mama June’s four daughters, and one for her granddaughter. So the young girls should still be well-cared for after theHere Comes Honey Boo Boocancellation. Still, this scandal will obviously cost the family some net worth. They will lose the money they would have earned for other future seasons, plus any funds they would’ve receive for promotional events tied to the show.

'Honey Boo Boo' Net Worth Hurt By TLC Cancellation? How Mama June's Affair With Child Molester Will Impact Family's Earnings

See what you've done you fucking bitch?!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by exippy View Post
    Food
    LOL although I remember her telling they lived of 80$/ week for food. I remembered this because my fruit and vegetables alone cost me this much and this only feeds 4.

50000/episode? 13 episodes a year? How was the money divided, equally by 6?

Then it is a nice monthly salary of about 8.500$ so as a couple they had a monthly income of about 17.000$. ( so maybe about 13000 $ after tax) I doubt they go to private school, they didn't spend it on clothes, Their canned food diet would be 240$ a month? How much to rent a that shabby house with a train going through the garden?

And yet Sugar cannot afford rent? Something is very murky in the water...
    dougie likes this.

Thread Information