Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

Twitchy, I just realized your avi is two rhinos doing it. ROTFL!!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Ha, all this time you thought it was just a lovely nature photograph?
    Bluebonnet and InigoMontoya like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Well it *is* pretty majestic.

Yes she sure does have a type. A skeevy pervy type. Here we go...

The Huffington Post | By Stephanie Marcus

June "Mama June" Shannon has given her first interview since allegations surfaced that she's dating the man convicted of molesting her daughter, Anna Cardwell.
    E! News spoke to the 35-year-old who has has denied that she's dating convicted sex offender Mark McDaniel. (McDaniel served 10 years in prison for aggravated child molestation.)

On Sunday, TMZ published photos of Shannon sitting in a stairwell with McDanieland her 9-year-old daughter, Alana Thompson. Asked if she had spoken to McDaniel lately, Shannon told E! News, "No. That will all come out, I don't want to say anything about anything."
    Shannon, appearing unfazed, was smiling when E! News asked if she wanted to say anything to "people who say you're crazy and how can you let your child around that man." "No. But that will all come out," she replied.

Shannon's interview arrives after Cardwell spoke out about her family drama, telling "Entertainment Tonight" that she feels "very hurt" and "betrayed" by her mother, and that she is worried about the safety of her younger sisters.
    "She's smiling and giggling when he's around," Cardwell told "ET." "You know, he's a child molester, Mama. He did this to me. Why would you let him come around the girls knowing what he did? And reportedly done it to another girl? And Mama was like, 'Oh, he never done it to another girl.'"
    In response to the allegations, TLC canceled the family's reality show, "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo," and now more information from Shannon's past is coming to light.

The Daily Mail reports that McDaniel isn't the only sex offender Shannon has dated.
    Listed on the State of Georgia's sex offender registry, Michael Anthony Ford, the father of Shannon's 18-year-old daughter Jessica "Chubbs" Shannon, served two years in prison for the sexual exploitation of a child over the Internet in 2005. Ford is currently serving time related to a separate child abandonment charge from 2013 at the Wheeler Correctional Facility in Alamo, Georgia.

Other men in Shannon's past also have criminal records. Prison records, first obtained by the National Enquirer in 2012, show that 9-year-old Alana's father, Michael "Sugar Bear" Thompson -- from whom Shannon recently split -- was sentenced to five years in Montgomery Prison for robbing a "series of hunt*ing camps and [setting] fire to at least one camper."

Additionally, Cardwell's biological father, David Dunn, spent time in prison in 1995 for stealing a handgun, and was incarcerated again in 1998 for stealing cartons of cigarettes.

Shannon has had her own legal troubles as well. According to court records, obtained by the National Enquirer, the former reality star served time for cashing bad checks in 1998. As manager of a McDonald's restaurant, in 2004, she was arrested for allegedly stealing $3,300 from a safe, though the charges were later dismissed. Additionally,Shannon was arrested again in 2008 and charged with contempt of court and theft, relating to several child support cases at the time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/30/mama-june-truth-child-molester_n_6075742.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&i r=Entertainment

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

Oh my. Some people should not be allowed to have children!

How was all of this kept so quiet all this time? You would figure the paps would have been digging for dirt as soon as she got famous.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Plus, don't those networks do background checks? TLC had to have known all about this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Plus, don't those networks do background checks? TLC had to have known all about this.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. This isn't news to them. And with the Toddler's and Tiara's stuff that this morphed from, you can bet that they crossed their T's and dotted their i's on anything remotely smacking of child molestation there. There is no fucking way they didn't know.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

I also don't recall hearing that Sugar Bear was in prison for robbery and arsont. Anyone know if that ever came up?

Wonder if Mama June got Honey Boo Boo into pageants to get girls for her pedo boyfriends. Just kidding. Sort of...
    Froogy, kasippu, CL** and 2 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Poor white trash doing what poor white trash do. This is hardly surprising. They all need to be burned at the stake. (not the kids, just the loathesome adults)

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wonder if Mama June got Honey Boo Boo into pageants to get girls for her pedo boyfriends. Just kidding. Sort of...
    Weird, but I was thinking the same thing.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    she is worried about the safety of her younger sisters.
    "She's smiling and giggling when he's around," Cardwell told "ET." "You know, he's a child molester, Mama. He did this to me. Why would you let him come around the girls knowing what he did? And reportedly done it to another girl? And Mama was like, 'Oh, he never done it to another girl.'"

Oooh now I see, that makes it OK then....

Disgusting! Mama June ‘Feels Bad’ For Pedophile Ex & ‘Wanted To Help Him Get Back On His Feet’ After Prison Stint

Could Mama June’s lies finally be over? After denying she’d let her child molester ex, Mark McDaniel, back in her life, RadarOnline.com has learned that she’s finally admitted to friends that she’s seen him recently — because she felt bad for him and “wanted to help him get back on his feet!”

McDaniel was sent to prison for ten years on charges for sexually assaulting another 8 year old child after charges were dismissed against him for raping Mama June’s then 8-year-old little girl, Anna. After his release in March, he has been photographed spending time with June and her daughter, Alana “Honey Boo Boo.”

After the photos came out, June “finally admitted that they had been spending time together,” an insider told Radar.

But she still sees nothing wrong with her decision.

“June insists that Mark only wanted to apologize for what happened with Anna,” the source said. “She felt bad for Mark, and wanted to help him get back on his feet.”

“Alana did spend time with June and Mark, but she insists he was never alone with her,” the source said.

TLC didn’t buy her explanation, and swiftly cancelled the show.

“Over and over again June told executives at TLC there was nothing romantic going on with Mark, but they didn’t believe her,” the source said. “The head honchos at the network were shocked she was spending time with a man that was convicted of sexually molesting her daughter. They weren’t going to take any chances, and had no choice but to cancel the show.”

TLC continues to be shocked by Radar’s reports that Mama June never believed Anna’s claims that McDaniel sexually abused her.

A source told Radar that Anna, now a 20-year-old married mom, confided in her mother about McDaniel’s sick attacks, but June, 34 brushed aside her cries for help.

“June didn’t believe any of it,” the source said. “She listened to her boyfriend’s denials instead.”

Anna’s ex-boyfriend, Caleb Clark, called June “a terrible mother.”

“She chose her boyfriend over her own daughter’s safety,” Clark told The National ENQUIRER in 2012. “Anna is still angry with June about not believing her, and says she will never forgive her.”

Anna finally told her elementary school teacher about the abuse in March 2003. The teacher told the school counselor, who alerted Anna’s grandmother and primary caretaker, Sandra Hale, 72. Hale then contacted the Spalding County Sheriff’s Office.

Though June stood by her man’s side, McDaniel, 53, plead guilty to aggravated child molestation in a plea deal.

The grand jury accused him of “play[ing] videos depicting sexual acts for Anna Marie Shannon,” “fond[ling] the vagina of Anna Marie Shannon,” “ejaculating on the person of Anna Marie Shannon,” and sodomizing the young girl by placing “the sex organs of the accused” into the mouth of his victim.

McDaniel was promptly sentenced to ten years in prison for his heinous crimes. He was released in March 2014.

According to the source, Honey Boo Boo’s father, Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson, has “demanded that Alana never be around McDaniel ever again. June has agreed for fear of defying him will prompt Sugar Bear to head to court to seek sole custody of Alana.”

Someone left this comment on RadarOnline. I hope this isn't true:

Guest • 2 hours ago
    watched Entertainment Tonight and they said that 1 month before the Honey Boo Boo show originally aired that Anna (the daughter molested) and the family wanted to seal the court documents about the case and TLC helped them with the legal end of it. They will do ANYTHING to protect their moneymakers and it makes me sick to my stomach.

IF that part is true, did TLC cancel the show to save face after this blew up?
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

I watched the show a few times before the "commitment" ceremony and remember posters on another forum noting how Anna didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the family and that she was more "mouthy" with June. The comments were that she back talked her Mom the most but didn't mind showing up to be on camera (she apparently did not live with them and was pregnant at the time).

I can now understand more clearly the dynamic of underlying hostility. About TLC knowing...I think they did too.
    Drive-by poster

Thread Information