Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    you can add negative genetic heritage to that list. as a friend of mine likes to say (usually after taking the bus in the suburbs of ottawa), they look very "fin de race". basically, the dregs of the gene pool.
    Ha ha this is so true. I live in Ottawa and refuse to go in certain areas.

This whole story makes me sick. I used to like Mama June but now she is just a sad sack of shit.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I'm guessing the light in her attic is pretty dim.
    Agreed! She sounds like she is mentally challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    . After that story I found out it actually happens a lot. It's not like Mama June reported what he did to Anna, it was a teacher. Maybe she let that happen too.
    Well going back to him would suggest that.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Alana is safer now than she has ever been.
    Why do you think that? June will not (want to) notice.

This would mean he was found guilty of molesting Anna and served 10 years.
    Didn't he agree with a plea bargain and did his full sentence, meaning he is allowed to live with the family. He can be around kids. How SICK is that???

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post

Sugar Bear is seen telling paparazzi that he is “a little bit” upset that McDaniel was around his daughter.
    A bit upset? He seems dumber then a goldfish but I am not convinced he is a 'good guy' either. I always saw him as a little creepy man that I wouldn't leave alone with my children. I don't get why people like him. Maybe because I have never seen him with his eyes open.

The goopy side of me always deemed her as a bad mum, just by the way she was feeding them YUCK.
    Does anybody know if they actually go to school?
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

Mama June, Sugar Bear, Honey Boo Boo

United We Stand

10/29/2014 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's a curious pic indeed. Sugar Bear, arm-in-arm with Mama June and Honey Boo Boo.

The pic was taken Wednesday in Milledgeville, GA. It's obvious ... they wanted to be photographed, and June looks especially happy to see the paparazzi.

For June, it's a big deal that it LOOKS like she has an alliance with Sugar Bear, who has been extremely upset that she's been dating convicted child molester Mark McDaniel.

As for Sugar Bear ... he's walking a tightrope. He has no plans to fight June for custody, because his life isn't stable enough to care for Honey Boo Boo. He doesn't even have his own place to live.

Given that he's not fighting for custody ... Sugar Bear needs June because she controls access to their daughter.

Bringing a child molester into your life can really complicate things.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Poor Sugar Bear. If there was a gofundme account to fight jabba the thundercunt, i'd totally donate to help get Alana away from her.
    Sunrider and greysfang like this.

So did anyone watch June's interview?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    Poor Sugar Bear. If there was a gofundme account to fight jabba the thundercunt, i'd totally donate to help get Alana away from her.
    Jabba the Thundercunt!!!!! OMG! thank you! I needed that today! I'm totally using this on some big ol' heifer bitch I'm dealing with right now.
    Honeythorn and sparkles like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

that sucks for sugar bear, but even if i were living under a bridge, i would do anything to get my child out of there.
    none of these people seem to have any brain cells left (or had them to begin with).
    Serendipity and CornFlakegrl like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

He has no plans to fight June for custody, because his life isn't stable enough to care for Honey Boo Boo. .
    Well, I guess the goddamn child molester can provide some stability then....
    kasippu, Lobelia and Bluebonnet like this.

They will end up with June's Mom like Anna did.
    Last edited by sluce; October 30th, 2014 at 11:54 AM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    So did anyone watch June's interview?
    If you go to this Gawker page, the interview is embedded. I haven't watched it yet, but the text summary sounds like she is stonewalling like crazy.

That was not really an interview. Just her answering a few questions as she was standing in front of her house. Basically her saying the truth will come out on her side and then Guilanna telling us what sources have said.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

They will end up with June Mom's like Anna did.
    Do we know why she was raised by her grandmother after being molested? Did June still have contact with the guy until he was imprisoned? Did she continue to think her 8 year old was lying? I saw some Forensic Files type show once where the mom blamed the child for being molested. Like she seduced the guy. I know Anna was very young, but June sounds like an irresponsible loon who, having children so young, never learned responsibility. According to celebritynetworth.com, she is worth $1 million, so she has done well at providing for all her kids, but it takes more than that to care for them (and no wonder the guy wanted back in the life of the family who sent him to prison).

I hate to burst her sketti-fart bubble, but there are recent pictures of her with this dude. With the kids. And he's a molester.

I can't think of any "truth" that's gonna sway things in her favor.

And: As unfair as this may sound... Even though I know Sugar Bear is half-retarded (possibly more than half), the fact that he's not kicking the damn door in to get his daughter out of there makes me wonder if he's not a diddler himself. "I'm a little bit upset". Really, motherfucker???? So I guess he's gonna wait til one of the kids gets fucked with before he gets "really upset".
    llamamama, kasippu and greysfang like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    And: As unfair as this may sound... Even though I know Sugar Bear is half-retarded (possibly more than half), the fact that he's not kicking the damn door in to get his daughter out of there makes me wonder if he's not a diddler himself. "I'm a little bit upset". Really, motherfucker???? So I guess he's gonna wait til one of the kids gets fucked with before he gets "really upset".
    You may be right, she seems to have a type.

Maybe it's just part of their culture. Like banjos and incest.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information