Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 659
Like Tree1569Likes

Thread: Mama June leaves Sugar Bear (also handy pasta tips and child abuse)

  1. #316
    Silver Member huntsy_2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Great White North Eh
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    you can add negative genetic heritage to that list. as a friend of mine likes to say (usually after taking the bus in the suburbs of ottawa), they look very "fin de race". basically, the dregs of the gene pool.
    Ha ha this is so true. I live in Ottawa and refuse to go in certain areas.

    This whole story makes me sick. I used to like Mama June but now she is just a sad sack of shit.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

  2. #317
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I'm guessing the light in her attic is pretty dim.
    Agreed! She sounds like she is mentally challenged.

    Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    . After that story I found out it actually happens a lot. It's not like Mama June reported what he did to Anna, it was a teacher. Maybe she let that happen too.
    Well going back to him would suggest that.

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Alana is safer now than she has ever been.
    Why do you think that? June will not (want to) notice.

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    This would mean he was found guilty of molesting Anna and served 10 years.
    Didn't he agree with a plea bargain and did his full sentence, meaning he is allowed to live with the family. He can be around kids. How SICK is that???



    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post

    Sugar Bear is seen telling paparazzi that he is “a little bit” upset that McDaniel was around his daughter.
    A bit upset? He seems dumber then a goldfish but I am not convinced he is a 'good guy' either. I always saw him as a little creepy man that I wouldn't leave alone with my children. I don't get why people like him. Maybe because I have never seen him with his eyes open.

    The goopy side of me always deemed her as a bad mum, just by the way she was feeding them YUCK.
    Does anybody know if they actually go to school?
    BuffyKatniss likes this.

  3. #318
    Elite Member dksnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jersey Shore, NJ
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    Mama June, Sugar Bear, Honey Boo Boo

    United We Stand

    10/29/2014 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF


    It's a curious pic indeed. Sugar Bear, arm-in-arm with Mama June and Honey Boo Boo.

    The pic was taken Wednesday in Milledgeville, GA. It's obvious ... they wanted to be photographed, and June looks especially happy to see the paparazzi.

    For June, it's a big deal that it LOOKS like she has an alliance with Sugar Bear, who has been extremely upset that she's been dating convicted child molester Mark McDaniel.

    As for Sugar Bear ... he's walking a tightrope. He has no plans to fight June for custody, because his life isn't stable enough to care for Honey Boo Boo. He doesn't even have his own place to live.

    Given that he's not fighting for custody ... Sugar Bear needs June because she controls access to their daughter.

    Bringing a child molester into your life can really complicate things.


    Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

  4. #319
    Elite Member Honeythorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Death Valley~Middle Earth, Califas
    Posts
    2,923

    Default

    Poor Sugar Bear. If there was a gofundme account to fight jabba the thundercunt, i'd totally donate to help get Alana away from her.
    Sunrider and greysfang like this.

  5. #320
    Elite Member louiswinthorpe111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    12,906

    Default

    So did anyone watch June's interview?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

  6. #321
    Elite Member Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    Poor Sugar Bear. If there was a gofundme account to fight jabba the thundercunt, i'd totally donate to help get Alana away from her.
    Jabba the Thundercunt!!!!! OMG! thank you! I needed that today! I'm totally using this on some big ol' heifer bitch I'm dealing with right now.
    Honeythorn and sparkles like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

  7. #322
    Elite Member stef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    11,682

    Default

    that sucks for sugar bear, but even if i were living under a bridge, i would do anything to get my child out of there.
    none of these people seem to have any brain cells left (or had them to begin with).
    Serendipity and CornFlakegrl like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

  8. #323
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,168

    Default

    He has no plans to fight June for custody, because his life isn't stable enough to care for Honey Boo Boo. .
    Well, I guess the goddamn child molester can provide some stability then....
    kasippu, Lobelia and Bluebonnet like this.

  9. #324
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,372

    Default

    They will end up with June's Mom like Anna did.
    Last edited by sluce; October 30th, 2014 at 11:54 AM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  10. #325
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    28,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    So did anyone watch June's interview?
    If you go to this Gawker page, the interview is embedded. I haven't watched it yet, but the text summary sounds like she is stonewalling like crazy.

  11. #326
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,372

    Default

    That was not really an interview. Just her answering a few questions as she was standing in front of her house. Basically her saying the truth will come out on her side and then Guilanna telling us what sources have said.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  12. #327
    Elite Member Calico Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    They will end up with June Mom's like Anna did.
    Do we know why she was raised by her grandmother after being molested? Did June still have contact with the guy until he was imprisoned? Did she continue to think her 8 year old was lying? I saw some Forensic Files type show once where the mom blamed the child for being molested. Like she seduced the guy. I know Anna was very young, but June sounds like an irresponsible loon who, having children so young, never learned responsibility. According to celebritynetworth.com, she is worth $1 million, so she has done well at providing for all her kids, but it takes more than that to care for them (and no wonder the guy wanted back in the life of the family who sent him to prison).

  13. #328
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,797

    Default

    I hate to burst her sketti-fart bubble, but there are recent pictures of her with this dude. With the kids. And he's a molester.

    I can't think of any "truth" that's gonna sway things in her favor.

    And: As unfair as this may sound... Even though I know Sugar Bear is half-retarded (possibly more than half), the fact that he's not kicking the damn door in to get his daughter out of there makes me wonder if he's not a diddler himself. "I'm a little bit upset". Really, motherfucker???? So I guess he's gonna wait til one of the kids gets fucked with before he gets "really upset".
    llamamama, kasippu and greysfang like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  14. #329
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    And: As unfair as this may sound... Even though I know Sugar Bear is half-retarded (possibly more than half), the fact that he's not kicking the damn door in to get his daughter out of there makes me wonder if he's not a diddler himself. "I'm a little bit upset". Really, motherfucker???? So I guess he's gonna wait til one of the kids gets fucked with before he gets "really upset".
    You may be right, she seems to have a type.

  15. #330
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    57,273

    Default

    Maybe it's just part of their culture. Like banjos and incest.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: August 3rd, 2014, 10:36 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: April 3rd, 2014, 11:45 PM
  3. Break Out the Sketti Because Mama June Is Getting Married Today
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: May 7th, 2013, 06:05 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 6th, 2008, 08:09 AM
  5. Clay Aiken goes out with his sugar mama
    By sparkly in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2008, 02:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •